Scanner line effect

• suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

DM, no worries, the link will still be there when eva you need it, as will the help!
Good luck with the pages and take a break, you'll perform better..
:D
And wife will benefit from your new energy lmaoooooooo lets face it DM, this internet just zaps the life out of us...

suzie.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

HAHAHA!!!

I will do that suzie. Thanks for the advice. :D
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

lolol get some work done..lazy bones...
suzie.
  • Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Soy Cubano, no puedo ser diferent!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

Suzie wrote:
Quote:
shadow knight, you know what i think of your success lolololol

Thanks suzie, you have been of great encouraurament to me, the same goes for you DM

by the way whats wrong with your forum suzie I havent been able to enter the site today.. :(

again thanks...

by the way I add some sound to the scan line effect ( this is my true self... when I do something new that I like, I always keep adding stuff to it lol)

well have a nice day you all.
  • FusionDesigner
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I thought you meant to make a photo looked sliced via a mask moving over it.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey dark_shadow, how ya doin :D
Flash my on-line partner decided to take a break of 6 days..which meant i was forced to take that break too,,sorry for the inconvenience dark _shadow !
I don't know if you know i share the same server so when flash is down..so am i!
I explained to flash that i needed to have my board on-line at all time especially as i was just starting to gather a few members.
When flash is off-line next time, the new board will have a re-direct to the one i'm doing now,, i only set things up yesterday so it will be a while yet, today i learn how to skin it before giving out the link... :)

I left everyone a *PLEASE NOTE* but you must not have visited me on wednesday, it went down just after dinner gmt time...haha caught you out there did'nt i dark_shadow.... :D

My new board is going to be a little different it will be more a "talk about Swish" rather than Swish tutorials and help, for that i will be inserting links to flash-x..
FusionDesigner hello,
Quote:
I thought you meant to make a photo looked sliced via a mask moving over it.
sounds like you were thinking the same as me!
suzie.
  • Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

hello suzie..how are you?
Quote:
I left everyone a *PLEASE NOTE* but you must not have visited me on wednesday

yeah I didnt make it on time... I was so tire after a hard day of work...lol..
..I wish you good luck in your new server.. by the way... do I need to sign up for a membership again?
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm good shadow knight, hope life is treating you well...

Quote:
do I need to sign up for a membership again?

If you would shadow knight, i know its a pain, so thanks.

Flash has put a new skin in, june has arrived tonight lol i was having her on about you..i said you would (hopefully) be along soon !!

:)
suzie.
  • Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

YEah good, very good... last friday I got a haircut and everyone its telling me that I look nice with it, although I dont like that particular hair-do as the other I used to have , the one which I appear in my avatar picture. But well I care more about what its the peoples opinions than my own..lol
so did june join up in your new site too? nice
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello shadowknight,
Quote:
I care more about what its the peoples opinions than my own
well don't, at the end of the day its what you think that matters, so ignore them...be yourself shadowknight.
Yes June has joined now as well, she write very long posts..we call them books lmaooooo at june, she s great company though! shes very much like me.. likes to lark about!!
:P
See you later shadowknight..take care.
suzie.
  • spikelee
  • Born
  • Born
  • spikelee

Post 3+ Months Ago

digitalMedia wrote:
I've created an example file that I hope addresses the original post. I've saved it as a Flash MX file. I've also set the wmode to transparent in the hosting HTML file. I have to apologize, the wmode does in fact work in the current version of Mozilla, I stated this incorrectly in my previous post which I've corrected. (It's been a loooooong day)

Scan-Reveal using a masking layer

Source File

Hi people, i'm new to this forum, but was triggered by what was said in this post. Transparent PNG not being transparent within a flash file in IE and opera. Because we are using transparent PNG in flash in IE, and surprise surprise, they are not transparent.

Now you guys said about some javascript correcting this and making transparent PNG in fact transparent within flash in IE. If you could point out where to find this, i'd owe you.

Spike
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well i'm not sure i fully understand the post, but if this helps well and good..
http://www.koivi.com/ie-png-transparency/
Suzie.
:)
  • spikelee
  • Born
  • Born
  • spikelee

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, that might be part of the solution. The problem is:

PNG has trouble showing tranparancy in IE and Opera, while it is no problem in mozilla. This problem also occurs when you try to import a transparent PNG file in a flash movie. It still has a background color, which is very ugly for this movie.

Now, there might be a solution for showing PNG tranparancy in HTML files. But is there also a solution for showing PNG transparancy in a flash movie? (the flash movie must be able to be displayed in IE, because i don't know what browsers our customers are running)

I hope i explained it clearly now. In this topic, forum member digitalMedia said:

You can import GIF, JPG and PNG into Flash. The GIF would retain it's transparency. The PNG would to, if the browser did. Moz flavors do this automagically, IE needs a bit of javascript to do PNG transparency correctly.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

look on my personal site, http://www.chriscarney.com/ you can get the PNG script there.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 44 posts