Send data to PHP, load in XML, view and print through flash.

• ScRat0i71
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ScRat0i71
  • Loc: Detroit

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm having an actionscript, php, xml nightmare. I have been coding for the past 3 days now and I'm getting confused and lost in my ways to getting this project done.

Here's my situation:
Flash will send data from text areas to a PHP document, "controlled by several PHP documents," then populate an XML file as the resource "database" then the xml will load into a PHP page that is dynamically controlled and formatted with CSS which needs to either load in flash, or be a printable function through flash. So, in lamens terms, person types data, submits the information so they can print it up formatted, while still in their flash created course.

If anyone, anyone has the knowledge and would like to help me, I can send all the information and files (yes you get to use my code for your own purposes) and you will have the title of world webmastering champion. I think its around 12 files from PHP, to XML, Flash and HTML.

Any help would be so much appreciated, that if you lived in Michigan, Lunch is on me!

Thanks,
Billy
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ScRat0i71
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • ScRat0i71
  • Loc: Detroit

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok ok ok.... Lets just say, nobodys perfect...

If you want to know how to solve this terrible mess, i was about to shoot myself in the face after i researched a little more to find what i was looking for that no one would ever tell me probably. Check this code snippet. You can use it in a regular HTML document with practically nothing in it. <? $_GET['variable'];?>

I totally blew out the proportion of this coding, i could effing use just this single line of mother effing code, omg, i hate the people who created programming languages! lol

Thanks for the help appreciate it. lol
  • IceCold
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Ro

Post 3+ Months Ago

yea, u can use it as long as the server has php support

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts