showing 3d and flash together on your website

• lili
  • Born
  • Born
  • lili

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey, has anyone else tried blaze 3d? it lets you combine your 3d into flash presentations to produce 3d presentations that you can use on your website! you use flash mx to make your 2D interface and then load your 3d as a movieclip into it too. You can do all sorts of things from basic zoom/rotate buttons to more complex animations controlling your 3d model, the way it animates and even change the textures.

you can download it for free to try it and it's free for educational purposes - check out their website at http://www.holomatix.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• B.Rich

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have not.. I will check it out though. I prefer to use Swift 3D for all my 3D in flash. If you haven't checked it out you should.

edit: The showcase looks pretty good. I'll give it a try. I wish they had some screenshots of the actual program though. did i miss those?
  • yuriythebest
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Ukraine

Post 3+ Months Ago

yup, swift 2d is ideal for flash 3d animations. The modelling tools in it are kept pretty simple, but you can import 3ds scenes and render them as vector frame-by-frame animations (or solid bmp's as an option in v3). Swift 3d can be found on most cd-progam library for flash in your local wares store.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts