swishmax design

• Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Soy Cubano, no puedo ser diferent!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello everyone I am Shadow knight and I hope Im in the right forum
but here is something I made with swishmax( I got inspired by the member who goes by "The_Real_Tissue")

here is the url to it.. is nothing more than 3 buttoms
please tell me what you think about it.

http://www.geocities.com/yoidel2003/Movie2.html

PS. I also downloaded some sounds from "The_Real_Tissue" page which are in there

Thank you
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Excellent work shadow knight !!

8)
  • solaris
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: NC

Post 3+ Months Ago

your goto scripts make it really messy (guessing by the way your movie reacts), because if you rollover more than one, it snaps back to the frame that it goes to to show the content of that particular button. maybe raise ur frame rate, or shorten the length of the animations
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Maybe shadow knights first attempt solaris !

I do like to give positives to a new user of the max software..and it is new, still at beta stage yet, but the developers hope to go public this week, if no other bugs are reported.

Fingers crossed !

:D
  • Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Suzie wrote
Quote:
Maybe shadow knights first attempt solaris

exactly Suzie, it was the first thing I ever did in swishmax, thanks for your opinion suzie

Solaris thank you to for your opinion, I still have much to learn in swishmax, Im not stopping until I become a pro. or something close to it :lol:
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice to meet you shadow knight, should have said hello first, kicks me about my manners lolol

shadow there is plenty of help available, please don't struggle with the max, i keep going back to Swishzone as i'm waiting for word on the public version of max to be released this week, hopefully...no word yet.

A couple opf links for you.

http://www.swishtalk.com/index.php?s= this used to be Swish-Tutorials.com, Brian and Inet have it now..well lol it was always Brians baby but went into partnership with Inet just recently, loads of max help there...you can still get tutorials and d/loads from Swish-Tutorials.

http://www.swishzone.com/forums/index.php?s=76f26dc1d73c86d1401dde20b5159479
The Official support forums...report any problems and bugs here.

http://www.flashkit.com/board/forumdisplay.php?s=5d0c1208e78c902dca6fb175873e6106&forumid=17

And i started my forums a week ago but as i have no max just now i would rather send you where they know the max inside out!

Good luck shadow knight.

• Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Suzie.. it is nice to meet you too Suzie.. I wanted to thank you for being so helpful, I will check all those sites for help.

ohh by the way can you give me your forum website? I would like to visit it and become a member of your forum.

Once again thank you very much
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

it's right in her sig --
http://www.flashx.nl/solforum/index.php
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thankyou unflux... :D

Shadowknight, thanks, for anything really technical visit the forums i gave links for, they are very experienced moderators there to help more than i can, problem is i can't nstall the max at the moment due to many crashes, comp will be formatted tomorrow with any luck lol a problem we think with the drivers more than Swish software.

But i have imformation at my board you may find useful...its being updated all the time with tutorials...and links.

Also visit flash-x for any resources, you find the link at my sig at my board.

• Shadow Knight
  • Professor
  • Professor

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Suzie, thank for the reply... I wish you the best of luck in installing Swishmax, so far it havent give me any trouble.

Unflux wrote
Quote:
it's right in her sig --
http://www.flashx.nl/solforum/index.php

I knew of the signature, but the reason I ask is because Im having trouble getting in, is like the web was not there(it give me an error)... at least thats what I get, I dont know about you Unflux

[/quote]
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi shadow knight,

I am with a guy who had some trouble, he has free resources, its a great place for literally everything!

He was hacked so bad he had to buy a new computer, meanwhile i got him a new board with a firm called forumhoster and sent him the link, i felt really bad about what happened to him!

He now hosts trhe new board and mine on his own server, only one problem with that, if flash is'nt up lol i have to wait till he wakes to assess my board, yesterday he had some downtime as well, maybe thats when you tried mine, sorry about that shadow knight but at the moment its out of my hands, anytime after 9am is fine, unless there is downtime and yesterday was the first time i'v had a down time, that was only a few minutes though, i'm in England so after 9.am is when i can get to my board, but i'm hoping to buy some host plan in the near future.

Again let me apologise shadow knight for the inconvenience.
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice work ShadowNight! For your first attempt it is quite good. I did goto's on my first site 2 so its all good:D. LOL sounds like you are having a field day with all this swish stuff huh Suzie?!

LOL good job again, Peace

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts