Template problem. Can't find dialog popup box to change txt

• FabWebDesigns
  • Born
  • Born
  • FabWebDesigns

Post 3+ Months Ago

I purchased "Flash Site Template 14978" from http://templates.bigwebmaster.com.
I got the HTML version up and running fine, but I'm having some problems with the flash version.
I'm having problems in this area of the fla file:
Scene 1>pages all>pages services>action sc copy 2>action content copy 2>view more copy
Scene 1>pages all>pages services>action sc copy 2>action content copy 2>view more copy 2
Scene 1>pages all>pages services>action sc copy 2>action content copy 3>view more copy 3
Scene 1>pages all>pages services>action sc copy 2>action content copy 4>view more copy 4

For the life of me I can't find the dialog window boxes that open when any of the more button is pressed which runs the “view more copy” code above.

I really need help in knowing where to find the popup windows area to add my own text. I'm able to update the window titles through the action script.

I’d be more than happy to send someone the fla file to take a look and help guide me. Just send your email address to stu.siegel@yahoo.com

2nd question. "In Screen 1>pages all>pages about us" the scroller takes up about 1 inch of space. I need to increase it to about 3 or 4 inches. I don’t know how to do this.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 1 post