Is this possible with Flash?

• dping28
  • Born
  • Born
  • dping28
  • Loc: Triangle, VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was wondering if this is possible with flash, ive never done flash so I wanted to ask before diving into this..
I have a bunch of differnt embed tags for various videos, I am trying to kinda create a Remote type interface where you select a button and it would then load the embed tag associated with it. Is it even possible for flash to play video formats normally played in WMP?
If thats not possible is it possible to create a flash box that would just in turn load a regular html file inside of it? kinda like a mini browser, so I could just create a php file to randomly choose the embed tag to display and the flash file just loads this php file. so its embeded still in the site? The site I am trying to put this on doesnt suppot iframes and such but can put flash so thats why im trying to do it this way. I have a personal server to store my php file if i have too... Thanks!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• dping28
  • Born
  • Born
  • dping28

Post 3+ Months Ago

No one? Im not asking for someone to do it for me, just wether its possible or not..
  • Burnt_Raven
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Burnt_Raven
  • Loc: South East England

Post 3+ Months Ago

It would be possible

Just experiment with buttons and actionscript.
  • dping28
  • Born
  • Born
  • dping28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok thanks! Thats all I wanted to know was it is possible.. Didnt want to start trying to do something and it not be possible at all and be wasting my time.. :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts