Whether FLAmignon?

• cyberflyer
  • Born
  • Born
  • cyberflyer

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm looking for a simple means to display a bunch of information by US state.

There's a great looking FLASH package described on a bunch of boards that is put out by flamignon.com, the FLAmignon Dynamic Map.

"Create Color-Coded Charts, Tooltip-based Directories, and GUIs with a Flash-based USA State Map. Use ASP/PHP/etc. to drive up-to-the-second data to the Map via XML. Simple to implement on your website but offers powerful features for the developer. Create interactive reports using the map as a color-coded chart. Use it as an input device, allowing users to click on a state. You define what happens next. Never use an image map again. Create an interactive data display with HTML-ready flyouts for each state."

Just what I need.

The URL, however, is dead.

http://www.flamignon.com/

Is this package still around?

Can anyone tell me how I can get a copy or a substitute?

TIA

CyberFlyer
llowe@cyberflyte.com
  • tweak
  • Born
  • Born
  • tweak

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi cyberflyer.

I'm lead flash developer for http://www.flamignon.com, and I can happily say we are back online, with new apps and new features. The Version 1.2 engine is due out this week, and with it new demo packs, or you can get the current demo at this link. We also can port our technology to virtually any graphic, and build custom GUIs that match whatever data requirements your business may have.

Thanks for the interest in our data reporting tools and GUIs! Email me for anything.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts