•  
    No

Abortion discussion

• rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

Lol @ bkummer. I just saw the first line of your post and your sig :D I found it funny anyhoo (I'm not laughing at you or your opinions BTW)

Contraception is still not 100% effective. It wasn't when I said it or when rjstevens said it and as far as I know nothing has changed since then.

As with etw831 I done with this, it is my last topic and I have made my feelings clear already. I'm just glad this didn't get all nastly like I thought it would.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• etw831
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • etw831

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanx finally, im not alone on this
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok I have not even bothered to read the replies to this discussion because I don't want to cry any harder then the first two paragraphs about abortion in the first topic to start with...

Heres my opinion and nobody should be judging me for it either!

I am DEADSET against women having abortions just because they don't feel ready to or because the baby has a defect!!
There are so many women out there who CANNOT have babies and I truly feel sorry for them. I, myself was not meant to have children. I was told shortly after I went into remission from having Leaukemia at the age of 9 that I would never have children because of infertility. This devestated me to say the least and as I grew up I told people I didn't want kids anyway and if I ever fell pregnant I would flush it down the toilet when it was born.
THE minute I fell pregnant at 19, I was beside myself with the most amazing joy! Something a male will never get to experience and for that i feel sorry for them (no offense intended guys).
I love my little girl to death and would kill for her to be happy or kill anyone if she was ever hurt.
I'm not sure about overseas but here in Australia we have so much support from the government there is no WAY any women could say they are not financially stable for a child. Support services are so intense there is NO way a woman could say I'm not ready for it!
There is absolutely NO reason whatsoever a woman should be aborting and killing a child unless you are one sick B**ch!!!
I do only believe in abortion when it comes down to woman falling pregnant out of rape! I would not keep the child from a rape. It would bring back too many bad memories and i wouldn't want my child knowing they were the result of a rape!
When a child is growing inside a woman, they develop feelings. They develop senses! You are MURDERING that human! You should go to jail. Its discusting and makes me literally sick!

If you don't want kids or you're going to have sex knowing you could fall pregnant and give up that child through abortion, then all I have to say is this.....................

WHY THE F**K ARE YOU HAVING SEX TO START WITH!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jtrageser
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: server23.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

Miss_Bee wrote:
Ok I have not even bothered to read the replies to this discussion because I don't want to cry any harder then the first two paragraphs about abortion in the first topic to start with...

Heres my opinion and nobody should be judging me for it either!

I am DEADSET against women having abortions just because they don't feel ready to or because the baby has a defect!!
There are so many women out there who CANNOT have babies and I truly feel sorry for them. I, myself was not meant to have children. I was told shortly after I went into remission from having Leaukemia at the age of 9 that I would never have children because of infertility. This devestated me to say the least and as I grew up I told people I didn't want kids anyway and if I ever fell pregnant I would flush it down the toilet when it was born.
THE minute I fell pregnant at 19, I was beside myself with the most amazing joy! Something a male will never get to experience and for that i feel sorry for them (no offense intended guys).
I love my little girl to death and would kill for her to be happy or kill anyone if she was ever hurt.
I'm not sure about overseas but here in Australia we have so much support from the government there is no WAY any women could say they are not financially stable for a child. Support services are so intense there is NO way a woman could say I'm not ready for it!
There is absolutely NO reason whatsoever a woman should be aborting and killing a child unless you are one sick B**ch!!!
I do only believe in abortion when it comes down to woman falling pregnant out of rape! I would not keep the child from a rape. It would bring back too many bad memories and i wouldn't want my child knowing they were the result of a rape!
When a child is growing inside a woman, they develop feelings. They develop senses! You are MURDERING that human! You should go to jail. Its discusting and makes me literally sick!

If you don't want kids or you're going to have sex knowing you could fall pregnant and give up that child through abortion, then all I have to say is this.....................

WHY THE F**K ARE YOU HAVING SEX TO START WITH!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks bee. My ex wanted to have an abortion when she got pregnant with my son 4 years ago. I told her that abortion is murder and if she murdered my child I would kill her just as well. I wasn't kidding. I feel strongly against abortion (there should be no such thing, its murder). I say if you are woman enough to lay down and get f*cked you are woman enough to have a child. By the way, my ex is now happy that she had him and we couldn't ask for a more beautiful child. He is the most awsome 4 year old kid I know.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm glad you stuck to it James!
  • etw831
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • etw831

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanx a lot u guys i totally agree with both of u and it is really awesome wat u both did
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks etw831
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: SanLeon Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

i was 14 when i had my 1st child,there was a option to abort her because she was a rape baby,i chose to have her,it was MY CHOICE but back then if u were under the age of 18 ur parents had controll over "ur choice" i had her but was not able to keep her she had health problems and came 2 months early, at 14 i could not handle that and my parents took my rites away and gave her up,(1 day she will find me i hope) but to think about what could have happened if i had aborted her,there would have been no way i could live with myself,id die for any of my kids.i had the CHOICE to abort my other 2 kids as well due to health problems i can not see my life with out my kids,my son is partialy def and my daughter has a failing kidney,i would die for my kids if i could if my son could have my ears i would do it,if my daughter could have my kidneys they would be hers.there is no love or bond greater then your kids.to be able to make and give life is the greatest gift god gave.to there first breath and first cry,u just feel the love and instant bond.my kids are my life.but i can not tell anyone ealse what to do,this is my life and u have ur own ,we can not live eachothers life,u must make your CHOICES and i must make mine.but i wish people would weigh there options,life out weighs death....
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

well spoken momma
  • Carnix
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can't stand abortion. I think it's a terrible thing, 100%.

Should it be illegal? No.

Period. The law allows us to legally murder murders as though it's right to say don't kill by killing somone (year, they really learn their lesson that way!), an animal bites a person, even when the person was 100% responsible for provoking the bite, and the animal is automatically executed regardless... a child of 12, who thinks it would be cool to kill someone, but has no way to truely understand the consequences, is put in prision for life without parol as an adult... but when it comes to a lump of flesh that isn't even sentient yet (that is, as rtm said, self-aware), it's suddenly immoral, even when the chances of a it having a normal life are small, and when having the baby will probably kill the mother, it suddenly immoral?

I not pro-abortion, or pro-death as the so called pro-lifers try to imply is the opposite of their view.. I'm pro-choice. I'd personally choose life more than likely, but who am I to judge. Let god judge, it's not out place to. (didn't you ever go to sunday school?!)

.c
  • Freakyp
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: M'boro. TN, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I feel like thowing up after reading that first post.... :shock: I just cant belive someone would be that inhuman, and KILL a helpless child that totaly relies on thier parents for survival.... for all we no that child could save hundreds of lives in a life or death situation in the future.... I mean... at least send it to an foster home, Imagine how you would feel if your parents told you that they almost aborted you!!! how would you feel? that is one of the most sickening things I can think of..... :x

Another thing is... why they say they cant raise is or their not ready for a child.... then why the F*ck did you have sex in the first place you moron?... but also there are also cases like "rape" which is again a horrific thing to have to go though and im glad I will never have to deal with it, and in that case I can understand wanting to abort it but even so, you shouldnt carry it out... send them to a family member who can take care of them if your totaly incapable of it.... and if you cant do that.... send them to and foster home, and least let them live for god's sake.....

And remember its not your child.... its God's
  • etw831
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • etw831

Post 3+ Months Ago

that was beautiful, clap clap* lol that was good
  • SecureITGroup
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have no problem with Abortion but probably will never take part in it. I fell that is is time to take responsibility when it comes to that.
  • etw831
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • etw831

Post 3+ Months Ago

oh
  • jnacool
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am a Christian and as so I should be against abortion in fact it will be a topic on my exam next week, but myself I am all for the free choice of a parent, the death of a child is a very serious thing and there is more than just a yes and no right or wrong desciion i agree, each case needs looking at indepedently and you cannot just white wash the subject with one straight answer like me, my religion and my counrty all do.
  • etw831
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • etw831

Post 3+ Months Ago

i agree butim against it

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 46 posts