Adobe CS (Creative Suite)

• musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi folks,

Yesterday I went to one of Adobes excellent free seminars (http://adobe.regsvc.com/reg/site/cstour.asp) they do around the world, this one was on various facets of Creative Suite. It was FANTASTIC!

As an advertising designer working with all kinds of output mediums like print & web I have to say I was so impressed with the new CS package and how powerful and intergrated it is!

I scanned the stuff I got from the seminar because it speaks for itself, but I really think this package is something you should look at.

In my opinion from using these products and seeing what they can do:
InDesign kills Quark hands down
GoLive kills Dreamweaver

Version Cue, once explained you can see how fabulous it works in an environment where more than 2 people (upto 20) work on projects at the same time. Its so impressive!

So anyways, have a look at the pdf and read for yourself and get yourself along to the free seminar and see in person how much easier your time can spent with using Adobe CS!!!

Overview handout of all programs (1.39MB PDF)
http://www.rose.id.au/pdf/adobe_seminar_220704.pdf

(lol this is a public service annoucement and i am in no way affiliated with adobe!!! i just think its really impressive software you should take a closer look at)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

while i have it in mind, one of the cool things about GoLive i found out what that you can resize images in it and it basically takes the image back to Illustrator or Photoshop right in front of your eyes and edits it and puts it back in. It doesnt actually open it (the photo editing program) you just basically resize the image to what you want, let go and it does it all for you. When you think of all the time you spend editing photo sizes for the web, its a fantastic tool! saves heaps of time too!

with illustrator while i also have it in mind, it has a fantastic new 3d function which enables you to draw 3 graphics easily and also wrap images/text around it and modify how it looks.

i cant wait to get a hold of the whole suite! :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts