Any Fans of FarCry 3?

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not sure about anyone else but i seam unable to stop playing the new FarCry 3 game, been exploring for a few days now and still have not explored the whole map. Been attacked by snakes, tigers, sharks, dogs, crocodiles and got knows how many red guys.

This has to be a huge Benchmark for this generation of Gaming.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I just looked at video a walk-through of it and would have to say it looks awesome. What platform are you playing it on? Xbox360? Computer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MtMUBNOnkk
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

PC of course, 360 apparently has a better save system but i rather the Gfx settings on PC nom nom nom

But awesome you say....... if i had recorded half the *plum* i have done it would be *peach* amazing. I am a huge FarCry fan i have all 3. The 2nd one in Africa was still amazing even now but this 3rd edition has been taken to the next level in next gen gaming.

There is a balance for this game, not to just pump through the missions but for best experience is just to take a easy flow. Start by hunting and crafting to get all the goodies to take to the field and then do a few missions that will show you where the telecommunication towers are to remove the scrambler device so you can receive signal. Most of these towers are such pain to get up.

This will unlock more of the map to view, now as for the map...... i really can't tell how big it is because it is that *peach* big. I have unlocked 12-13 towers so far out of 18 and only got 2 islands done.

But then i pick up a side mission and so i go lurking in the forest and find a small camp of enemy and i need to take out the commander by the way of the local people using a knife. So i sneak between the bushes in between the tree lines and i throw rocks to the sides to create a distraction then (RS) then (LS) and i lunge forward and shove the knife deep in his throat. Everyone takes notice and starts to shoot and so i start running in between the trees zig zagging and round around to the other side and then run up behind them and shab in the back and keep running while pumping myself with health injections from harvesting green leaf plants.

The first night of this i have never had soo much fun in a game for a long time, but the story is amazing and it has culture while being on an amazing and beautiful island. UBISOFT has done a amazing job and i will be more then happy to keep playing this for years. Over and Over.

Honestly i would of figured there would of been more posts about this.
  • sergeyL
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sergeyL

Post 3+ Months Ago

I liked it because the whole thing looked very beautiful, but than just got bored... the plot failed.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts