Anyone actually use bluetooth with their phone?

• ExcitedJime1
  • Born
  • Born
  • ExcitedJime1

Post 3+ Months Ago

So i have recently discovered that the less i deal with my phone directly the better my quality of life should be. I have delt pretty much all the bs social networking apps from my phone and try my damndst to keep my eyes off of the screen. But the problem lies with my phone - the actual phone part- i get a lot of calls per day for business and well, i hate it. Good for business but bad for my anti phone phase. A buddy of mine got me off of the iOS band wagon and into the android eco system a while back and uses a blueant q2, now i would like to take his word for it and im sure i can, but im intesteed to know what the what the community uses, if any....
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Sean-P
  • Sean-P

Post 3+ Months Ago

I use it daily to stream music to my wireless boombox and car stereo bluetooth adapter.
  • ScottG
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • ScottG

Post 3+ Months Ago

I use bluetooth for file transfers and to stream music to my floating pool speakers.
  • sergeyL
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sergeyL

Post 3+ Months Ago

Never ever used it)
Don`t even know why I have it...
  • ScottG
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • ScottG

Post 3+ Months Ago

This might interest you http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_g ... phone.html

While reading this I completely forgot a few other things I use to do with my last phone (T-Mobile G2).

I use to connect my laptop to my TV and use the TV as a second screen so I could watch movies from my computer to my TV. Getting up was a hassle just to change the movie. lol So I found an app that let me turn my phone into a touch screen bluetooth mouse. so i could control my computer with my phone, it also worked as a keyboard. I did this until I got a wireless keyboard and mouse which is also bluetooth.

Using another app i found I was able to control my itunes from my phone, Search songs play them, create playlist and what not. other people with bluetooth could also login to my itunes and act like DJ's by adding songs to the Que to be played. Handy for parties. This later got replaced by the ability to control my computers pandora from my phone. I haven't set these apps back up since i got my new phone and I kinda forgot about them.

I've use bluetooth to print document and picture from my phone. and used my phone as a wireless webcam.

I might be forgetting other things I've done but if i remember any I'll post again.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts