Anyone got any info on the CCIE 350-001 exam?

• barton456
  • Born
  • Born
  • barton456

Post 3+ Months Ago

HI All,

I'am preparing for the CCIE 350-001 exam. Anyone got any info on this exam?

Thanks in advance!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/commu ... itten_exam

check what topics units there are that you need to study
  • sergeyL
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • sergeyL

Post 3+ Months Ago

my friend passed it iand he said that the best way to prepare is to use special e-additions of this kind of exam and prepare for it using the same practical tests on your computer, you can easily download any version of this exam and start preparing. good luck!
  • barton456
  • Born
  • Born
  • barton456

Post 3+ Months Ago

sergeyL wrote:
my friend passed it iand he said that the best way to prepare is to use special e-additions of this kind of exam and prepare for it using the same practical tests on your computer, you can easily download any version of this exam and start preparing. good luck!

Thanks,do you know where i can get the version to practice?Thanks.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

barton456 wrote:
sergeyL wrote:

Thanks,do you know where i can get the version to practice?Thanks.

lol why don't u just study, you have the units that you need to know and you attend class so if you spent the same amount of time doing the work you would pass anyway. But really which company is going to hire a cheater that does not have a clue what they are doing. I fire countless developers because they are all talk and no deliver, i like to give people a chance who can present them-self well.

There was a recent post on this site about someone using stolen work for a interview which the original author was the person that was doing the interview and after a laugh they threw him out the door and was black listed.

People spend years getting to this point and when you *peach* up well and can't get another IT job, flipping burgers and starting again is when you end up.

On a last note on this flame, respect is given in the industry to the people who can do!
  • grinch2171
  • Genius
  • Loc: Martinsburg, WV

Post 3+ Months Ago

The CCIE is something you can't cheat through. Not only do you have to pass the written exam there is also a practical lab exam as well. You have to pass both to be considered a CCIE. It takes people years to get to that level and it is one of the most coveted Cisco certifications out there. Anyone can download braindumps and pass the written, people have been doing that for years which ends up devaluing the certification. But in this case, unless you can pass the lab it doesn't matter how well you do on the written and how you accomplish it. The lab will eat you alive if you don't know your stuff.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

grinch2171 wrote:
The CCIE is something you can cheat through. Not only do you have to pass the written exam there is also a practical lab exam as well. You have to pass both to be considered a CCIE. It takes people years to get to that level and it is one of the most coveted Cisco certifications out there. Anyone can download braindumps and pass the written, people have been doing that for years which ends up devaluing the certification. But in this case, unless you can pass the lab it doesn't matter how well you do on the written and how you accomplish it. The lab will eat you alive if you don't know your stuff.

that was written a lot better then my post lol.

*had a very long day*

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts