Are you missing someone?

• grishamist
  • Student
  • Student
  • grishamist

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's been a week and I don't have much sleep. It's not the work, my brain still stuck on my ex-girlfriend and I don't know what to do. That's why I missed her a lot. :cry:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Become a binge drinker ... Just drink until you can't walk anymore, and then have one more beer ... Okay no, don't do that, you might end up in some funny places with some funny bruises and you'll have no idea where any of those came from ... that has happened to me quite a few times ... I don't think there's an easy way to forget about her really ... And nothing I'm going to say will make it much easier, except maybe something like: "Congrats you've just won $ 1,000,000" ... but that'd be a lie ... All that you can do really is go on with your life and rely on your friends for some support, go out with them and have a great time with them ... That way you'll slowly forget about her, not completely however, unfortunately for me, I see my ex a lot so I can't really forget about her completely (she's dating one of my "friends") ...

If you know that you two are never going to be together again, just go on as if she never even existed ... that'd be my advice anyway ...
  • Himalayan
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Life means more... so what if you lost anybody, make new friends and life happily.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've found that in that situation if I can keep myself active and doing something, I get over it quicker. If I spend lots of time just sitting around dwelling on it then I start feeling sorry for myself and I start blaming myself for stuff. But if I go out on my motorcycle and just cruise around on th highway or if I go make fun of my dad or throw rocks at stuff with my friends then all is well. Just find something to do to keep your mind busy.
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Careful, kc when riding your bike while thinking someone, you might go somewhere..

grishamist, i'm gonna do some NLP stuff if I were you. Just start to accept that. Write down what you want. Read it everyday. Trust me man, it helps. I've been through these quite a few times.
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh, I can't believe I didn't answer your question, Yes I miss someone at least one, everyday.

Good Night, Ozzu I miss you all

:)
  • Robin007
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

I miss one beautiful girl who made me very happy and go away to her motherland. Only Icq helps me to correspond with her.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I miss a lot of people, but my aim's getting better every day.
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
I miss a lot of people, but my aim's getting better every day.

• celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

heh heh heh.... reminds me of

'Definition of Gun Control - use both hands.'
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I miss a person, but i also miss the moment in time which we shared and the location. What was a bit of a negative turning point in my travels of Australia brought me to a girl i speak to still very frequently. She left for her native homeland several months before i came back to mine. Good thing is her homeland is not too far from mine, so the chances on us seeing each other again are quite good.
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've often felt like that - missing someone, but not only them - rather the time and place and general circumstances that we had shared together. with the full realisation that meeting them again in the 'here' and 'now' wouldn't have the same appeal or charm as the magic 'then'.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

celandine wrote:
I've often felt like that - missing someone, but not only them - rather the time and place and general circumstances that we had shared together. with the full realisation that meeting them again in the 'here' and 'now' wouldn't have the same appeal or charm as the magic 'then'.

I've felt that so many times and when I met with that person after that in maybe three months, I was very disappointed and missed even more
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do we have a word for this in English?

Bogey wrote:
celandine wrote:

I've felt that so many times and when I met with that person after that in maybe three months, I was very disappointed and missed even more

Nostalgic.
  • camperjohn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: San Diego

Post 3+ Months Ago

Goodbye to someone you love is hard. Just remember, when one door closes, another door opens.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

George L. wrote:
Do we have a word for this in English?

Bogey wrote:
celandine wrote:

Nostalgic.

'Nostalgia is like a grammar lesson: you find the present tense, but the past perfect!' ~Owens Lee Pomeroy~
  • asson
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • asson

Post 3+ Months Ago

I miss my dog Jerry who is dead.
  • Xyle101

Post 3+ Months Ago

I missed my best friend a lot because when we were in college we are almost together and I told them to apply here in our office but I don't know their status yet because no one's calling them right now and how I wish that our company will hire them. I missed them a lot.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 18 posts