Are you single, or are you seeing someone?

  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Posts: 2115
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

singlehood is good, isnt it ?

there r so many girls out there, you can get to meet many girls in a week! lol

now, i have a girlfriend and it kinda slows down the whole thing for me.
  • wozza
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • wozza
  • Posts: 7
  • Loc: Rare-Extreme

Post 3+ Months Ago

been seeing my girlfriend for nearly three months now, its very serious :D
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 2245
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

I been dating my girlfriend for almost 2 years now. We are about to move into an apartment out west of chicago now that we both work out here.
  • PrISM
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • PrISM
  • Posts: 17
  • Loc: McConnell AFB, Kansas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Single and it doesn't appear like like that status is going to change anytime in the near future.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1307
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Where abouts does she live Calendae
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 734

Post 3+ Months Ago

indonesia, which is just about as far away from the states as you can get without starting to come back...
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1307
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Awww :(
  • Frostbyt3
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 221
  • Loc: Corpus Christi, TX

Post 3+ Months Ago

ive been single for about a year or more...me and my ex never really broke up...we just kinda...stopped talking to each other...i dont know how it happend...

im 16, shes 18...

we started talking again about a month after i got the idea she left me or so...now we're just good friends which is better than not being able to talk to her at all.

As it turns out... im the one that inspired her to goto college...well not to college in general, but to goto college and study digital graphics and stuff like that...

I want to goto college for that stuff too..but I'm afraid I wont be able to with my current grades.

Maybe i spend too much time on the computer? Or im just a major procrastinator? i spelled that wrong?

oh well...

im single..

and i dont miss it :(

hencing the domain name.. http://www.unhappyteens.com
I run it till november...just to keep me busy...trying new things, etc.
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1013
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Single ATM. My previous g/f couldnt deal with the fact that my Business kept me running all the time. So she left. I guess I should have paid more attention to her :(. Not that I didnt try.
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno
  • Posts: 107
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

SharkShark wrote:
Single ATM. My previous g/f couldnt deal with the fact that my Business kept me running all the time. So she left. I guess I should have paid more attention to her :(. Not that I didnt try.


Too bad. Atleast you might have learned from your "mistake"?
Work is not everything, love is.
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno
  • Posts: 107
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

madmonk wrote:
singlehood is good, isnt it ?

there r so many girls out there, you can get to meet many girls in a week! lol

now, i have a girlfriend and it kinda slows down the whole thing for me.


Hmm... Maybe you just are with the wrong one?
  • etw831
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • etw831
  • Posts: 57

Post 3+ Months Ago

well i have a boyfriend kinda, its pretty much off i dont talk to him ne more, we lost contact after i changed email. so im single.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1307
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

A cyber relationship etw831? I've had many of them!!
  • etw831
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • etw831
  • Posts: 57

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah, nuthin im proud of lol.
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1013
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

Socno wrote:
Too bad. Atleast you might have learned from your "mistake"?
Work is not everything, love is.


Yes I can say I have. I dont think Im in a position to have a g/f ATM, which is why I have been single for the past year. I tell u what, @ 21 and already CEO of a corporation its takes alot to keep it going. My social life is, to be quite frank, *plum*. But within the next five years when I have a MultiMillion dollar self sufficient company, :D, IT"S TIME TO PARTY!!!
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno
  • Posts: 107
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

SharkShark wrote:
Socno wrote:
Too bad. Atleast you might have learned from your "mistake"?
Work is not everything, love is.


Yes I can say I have. I dont think Im in a position to have a g/f ATM, which is why I have been single for the past year. I tell u what, @ 21 and already CEO of a corporation its takes alot to keep it going. My social life is, to be quite frank, *plum*. But within the next five years when I have a MultiMillion dollar self sufficient company, :D, IT"S TIME TO PARTY!!!


Hoho, lucky you :P ! Good luck =)
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 346
  • Loc: SanLeon Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

SINGLE of course,
people look at me for about 5 min. then when i pull 2 kids out of the car they look away,last guy that asked for my # he asked if i could lose the kids,so he got a fake # and i didnt get a date,but im not looking for anyone if it happend it happens i gave up.ill be a old lady with kids in collage before i find someone and by then what ever retirement home im in better watch out lmao.
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno
  • Posts: 107
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

twiztit_momma wrote:
SINGLE of course,
people look at me for about 5 min. then when i pull 2 kids out of the car they look away,last guy that asked for my # he asked if i could lose the kids,so he got a fake # and i didnt get a date,but im not looking for anyone if it happend it happens i gave up.ill be a old lady with kids in collage before i find someone and by then what ever retirement home im in better watch out lmao.


That is not true.. One day you will find that man who wants to be with you, and your children.. Just don`t give up.
I wish you the best...
Peace out.
  • SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1013
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

The same sentiments from me Twiztit_momma. The right guy will come along just you wait and see! :)

//LOL @ Socno, I think you will replace miss_bee as our official matchmaker :P
  • jtrageser
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 38
  • Loc: server23.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

My dumbass ex left me about 2 months ago because someone told her I cheated on her and she believed it. We were together for almost 6 years and now I haven't seen or heard from her or my son in over 2 months. Its such a bitch being alone, especially when you didn't do anything to deserve it. Oh well, I guess there are plenty more fish in the sea. Perhaps I will have to travel the seas to find the one for me.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1307
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Arghhhhhhhhhhh NO ONE has the right to take my place as matchmaker, NO ONE you all hear me!! Can I yell it louder....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONEEEEEEEEEEEEE or you have to step up an face me!!!!!


hehehehehehe
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1307
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

oh and twiztit_momma I always tell guys straight up that I have a kid. If they don't like it, they can buzz off, my daughter comes before anyone and if they don't like it, they can sit in a heap of dung and die and of fly attacks!!
  • jtrageser
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 38
  • Loc: server23.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

Miss_Bee wrote:
oh and twiztit_momma I always tell guys straight up that I have a kid. If they don't like it, they can buzz off, my daughter comes before anyone and if they don't like it, they can sit in a heap of dung and die and of fly attacks!!


I think your daughter is beautiful, just like her mummy.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1307
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Awwwwww thanks sooooooooo much James!! You are a total sweetheart! *kisses*
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 346
  • Loc: SanLeon Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

im the same way miss, my kids come first,who knows maybe 1 day ill find the person rite for me,but i dont go looking for men and dont care to go to bars or hang out in the sigles life style im happy at home with my kids.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1307
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great way to be! Thumbs up to ya
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno
  • Posts: 107
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

SharkShark wrote:
The same sentiments from me Twiztit_momma. The right guy will come along just you wait and see! :)

//LOL @ Socno, I think you will replace miss_bee as our official matchmaker :P


hehe, no need.. :P miss_bee is doing a fine job..
but hey, if some need to talk about their love life, I sure will listen.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1307
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Haha
  • Socno
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Socno
  • Posts: 107
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

Miss_Bee wrote:
Haha


haha right back at you ;)
and a hug :P
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 1307
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

awww

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 70 posts
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.