Bail Out Tax Payers Petition

• eautocad
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the tax payer should be bailed out from credit, loans, and foreclosure by the US government. If they bailed out the spenders, instead of the receivers, I think the economy would repair quicker.

I found a petition online that just started in blogspot, that wants to bail out the US tax payers.. I got a email talking about it, i thought I would do my part and share it here...

http://bailoutpetition.blogspot.com/

what do ya'll think?? Bail us out or can we fend for ourselves?? there sure is a lot of people losing their homes, and I think it's unfair that the gov't let lenders have such crazy laws...

For instance, my step mother lost her house b/c she was 1 day late with her payment... One freaking day! They forclosed on it asap b/c there was no law against it... Disgusting. The worse part is that her $70,000 house was almost paid off, and only $15,000 or so was left... but the real estate values had dropped and there was a loop hole for the bank so they took it... crooks

this **** needs to stop b/c its killing america
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

What do I get for being responsible and not getting myself into debt ?
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
What do I get for being responsible and not getting myself into debt ?

same here ...
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

"Nothing from nothing leaves nothing..."
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

So the moral of this financial situation is to disregard everything you're told about being responsible and just rack up as much debt as you can because the government will make it go away anyways.
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
So the moral of this financial situation is to disregard everything you're told about being responsible and just rack up as much debt as you can because the government will make it go away anyways.

Except that you learned the lesson too late and now no one is offering lines of credit
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's situations like this where serial killers are born.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

If the government were to give money to tax payers as a bailout, where would that money come from? It would come from the tax payers. So instead of giving tax money to tax payers, why not just lower taxes a smidge?

Here's my point of view on all this bailout stuff. These big companies that are going under just got too big too fast. Just because an 11 year old kid can see over the steering wheel doesn't mean he is old and mature enough to drive. I kind of tend to think that the little mom & pop businesses are going to weather this problem the best because they have the least to lose. The big companies will all go out of business, but the little locally owned shop down the street will still be going strong.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts