It's been 4 years

• lilsi
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • lilsi

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm really surprised to see this website exactly the same it was before. Well, I don't exactly rememberwhat it was before, because I was 13 at the time I was here. I remember running around with crazy idea's like starting a MMO. A lot has changed for me though, hopefully for you lot also. I've really struck into MMORPG's now. It's a nice way to make some cash at my age. I hope you guys have become successful from your foolish dreams such ass mine.
I was reading my posts, and I had one heck of a laugh. The immaturity.. the way I typed. It's great to see how I acted as a child. Not much has changed though. I guess I went into a very high level in Soccer, but then left because of too much travel. Went back and started playing MMOs again. Broke up a bit of times. Settled down, started programming again. Getting jobs at my young age. C++ baby; most of you thought I couldn't do it. Child genus in the way. Going for my bachlors next year. I'll come back here after I successfully grabbed it. ONly then I feel I can be a true member here. Though I think to myself as being a higher level. I have a big head; pretty much ends there.

ATNO/TW still here?
Quote:
Just wanted to give you a heads-up about our board. I can see you and your brother are quite enthusiastic about being here at OZZU. I can pretty much assure you that you will find some help to your goal of creating your own MMORPG here, but I need to suggest to you to cool it with some of your generic posts in the General Board here. We are really making an attempt at trying to keep the General Board free of trivial posts.

Besides, that is not where you guys will find your best help. You both need to be reading and participating in the programming board if you guys really want to create your own game.

I would also suggest doing some reading and participating in the Digital Design board, because without graphics your game will be of no interest to anyone.

Do you understand what I'm saying?

Holy, I just read that message and never knew how rude it actually was! But oh well, I miss that guy. I looked up to him. That old man.. where is he hiding?
I took his advice, but I guess I went elsewhere.

So everything is good here, nice to see you guys again. I have come to show you I have grown up quite a bit, and I'll back bakc in the future. Oh, I will be here featuently to steal some info and guide. Heh.. maybe make a new account for the purpose with my new email? I don't know. Maybe I will.

Great site you guys got going here. I hope we meet again.
If anyone is a PurePwnage fan, you'll meet me there. I'll be the black kid. I'll stand out because I will look like I'm suppose to be there. Haha.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

13 + 4 = $stilla_kid; ;)

Unknown wrote:
If you're always looking up to people, you'll never notice the ones who see eye-to-eye. Besides, nobody likes to look down on others anyway.

Later gator. :D
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, Joe.

I just didn't know what to 'think' after reading this. And your reply seems like what I'd have said.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

:lol:

Random, but oddly nice post.

ATNO/TW still frequents the board and posts the same level of quality posts, so you can still "look up" to that "old man". I really can't wait for him to read this :lol:.
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Old man. Heh.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol I just read some of your posts here. How does your MMORPG going?
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wasn't here at that time (4 years ago) ... Anyways here you go
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

*lol @ "old man" I suppose I'm getting there, but still think and act like I'm 25. Quite refreshing to read your post, lilsi. I remember you and your brother. Nice to see you've come quite a ways since then, and impressive you've done so well with soccer.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts