• madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Euro 2004 is coming up! :lol:
soccer!!

I think the best soccer player in the world is Ronaldo, brazil.

Who do you think is the best soccer player in the world?
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have a member who started a thread for 2004, am looking forward to this subject, being a footie fan lol
well before his down fall from drugs, currently having treatment at a undisclosed clinic by orders from a judge, it has to be Maradonna the greatest ever to kick a ball in anger lol picked up this:
Maradona is the best ever world football created.
There is no person ever lived in football equaling to the footballing skills of Maradona...Pele might have scored many goals.......The beauty of football maradona has created is incomparable.......
Maradona is the greatest ever......
:)
Then again there is Zinedine:
Transfer Date: 09/07/2001
Name: Zinedine Zidane (Fra)
Position: AM
To: Real Madrid (Spa)
Fee: £45.62m
Then again this:
Arsène Wenger paid tribute to Thierry Henry after his fellow Frenchman collected the Football Writers' Player of the Year award on Thursday night.
The Arsenal striker dominated the poll, claiming 87% of the votes cast to become the first player to win the award in successive seasons.
Wenger was full of praise for the man whose 30 Premiership goals helped Arsenal win the title and stay unbeaten throughout the League campaign...and they never lost a match all season..thats not one match did they lose!!!..all season lol
suzie.
:D
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah i was thinking alot of henry as well... hmm..

you seem to know alot about soccer, suzie

OMG, I have met my match.
haha. dont run. I will be back with my soccer freakshow friend.
gonna pull him into ozzu.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello madmonk, actually i don't know that much about footballers..only our premiur league lol but yea, bring your mates to ozzu..we'll have a ball lmaooooooooo
All but maradonna was c/p from a couple of websites i found..cheat arn't i madmonk lol
Henry, well yes, he is one of the premiur leagues greatest footballers we have...there is'nt one in our league to eqal henry...
Interesting gossip today, need to make sure its true, rooney a youngster of 19 is i think supposed to have been bought by Manu for a cool £40million,..whoooo, you know why that is madmonk, cus they won nothing, till yesterday.
Even then they only won because they played a lower team, shame on them for struting round the pitch in jubilation for winning the FA cup under those circumstances!..and their manager is currently under threat of doing dirty deeds in the transfer market, and rooney was supposedly transferred behind closed doors!
Arsenal was turned dpwn flat when they applied to Everton for the player, now we know why!! but like i say i need confirmation the transfer is correct, no news till after Euro 2004.
:x
suzie.
  • rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

*takes one look, gets bored & leaves
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

rtm,
Quote:
*takes one look, gets bored & leaves

:P
  • rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

don't care. I really really dont
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk

Post 3+ Months Ago

haha. friend's sleeping. too bad.

rooney xfer for 40 million? ooo.. din noe that.
is it confirmed?
personally i dont like manU. Too much of a showoff. esp ruud.
but i like giggs. superb. esp when he was younger.. :D
and that FA final game was so boring.

I fell asleep after the second goal. missed the 3rd goal.
thought that there was gonna be a fight about with danny wise practising his gong fu kicks!
referee was pretty screwed up too..

have you thought of cantona? batistuta? As the best?
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

madmonk,
One paper says yes, one paper says no!!
Brother-in-law says not a chance, boss at Everton says "load of rubbish, hes going nowhere" !!
Could be paper talk, rife at this time of year madmonk, so many transfers, they have only so long to get the transfers in, then its closed sign up...then i think the transfer market opens up at xmas.
Quote:
and that FA final game was so boring.
it was a madmonk, they could'nt beat the big guns all season, then played Millwall first division team in the FAcup, manu were actually fighting for their street cred yesterday..not the cup lololol
They have had some belting signings manu, then last season becks went, then veron, in their prime strike force partners were Andy Cole and Dwight Yorke, they were their best years without a doubt.
suzie.
:D
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk

Post 3+ Months Ago

it's true. and it's a crazy match. Arsenal's real good last season.
different style and ManU has no becks. no veron. like you said.
becks busy making $$. haha.

suzie, i din noe that you are from england. oops.
that explains. Got a fright juz now coz girls dont normally noe much abt soccer./ heheh. good for you!

Right now, I am travelling in australia. no good soccer to watch over here... hope that they will play champions league on tv this week.. :(
  • emitind.
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: england

Post 3+ Months Ago

anyone watch the ManU - Millwall game? Damn, Ronaldo (ManU) has some really awesome tricks for 17!
  • Andylee_2000
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: North East England, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm a Sunderland fan, so for obvious reasons i couldn't bear to watch on Saturday.... too painful.

Best player in the World? Has to be Tore Andre Flo :wink: :shock:
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

GO RUGBY LEAGUE!!! :P
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

madmonk,
Quote:
becks busy making $$. haha
yes amongst other things, like he's just had a bad time with the press, both here and in Madrid, his affair lol he said he did'nt, but she said he did, he was supposed to be suing her, not heard nothing since lol..there was talk of him coming home to play for Chelsea, but he's not now!..so he says.
Yes madmonk, i'm an English girl, i started to follow footie after living with my siter for two years, i was'nt very well and it was an haven for me, sisters, don't ya just love em lol so as they have sky digital and sis's hubby being a big fan of the sport, i had no choice but to watch it lmaoooo, but then it was'nt so bad, i liked the competition of the league :D when i left there i carried on watching it at my home.
emitind,
Quote:
anyone watch the ManU - Millwall game? Damn, Ronaldo
yes me and i'm disgusted, they can't beat a bigger team, so they hammer Millwall !! pathetic !!!!
If they had a dozen Ronaldo's lol they would'nt beat Arsenal's henry!
Andylee_2000,
Quote:
Best player in the World? Has to be Tore Andre Flo
possibly, there are so many good players out there we don't know about, take blackburns young Jonathan stead, ok calm down lolol i know hes not quite in Flo's class but he came up from Huddersfield (2nd devision), straight in the premiurship and saved Blackburns bacon this season...give him a few years!!
This was very upsetting when this news broke:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/europe/06/26/soccer.foe/
bee,
sorry but no rugger for me lolol
suzie.
:)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts