Better way for online payment.

• coolslko
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • coolslko
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I want to know what are the better ways to pay online for purchasing or receiving payment from others.....I have listen a lot about Paypal and that looks really good but I haven't use it so I want youe suggesstion regarding to better options for online receiving and paying money.....

thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well in my opinion paypal is the best online payment service, Google checkout is not bad for making payments :P
  • Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

You should aim to have multiple payment gateways to accommodate the variety of user preferences. Paypal is an obvious choice, you can also look at nochex and others.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Better in terms of what ?
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Paypal is supported by many if not all marketing sites that are on the web.
  • Devil_666
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Albany

Post 3+ Months Ago

Pay Pal is best option for online payment as pay pal is providing its services worldwide. So, its better to go for instead of....
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Paypal is soo secure, I can't even spend my own funds !
  • jameson5555
  • Bronze Robot
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've been using PayPal for years and it's always done well for me. I use it for receiving payments from my web design clients for both design and monthly autobilling for hosting.

I just activated my first PayPal Mastercard yesterday, too. 8)
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love PayPal, so easy to use.
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

Today I tried to sign into my paypal account. I forgot that this account belonged to an email account that got cracked.

So I make a new account, And it says this bank account belongs to another account. So I email support and explain the situation. They say I will need proof the account belongs to me.

So I send the last digits of my bank number, Sort code ect. Making sure I dont provide all my number, then they said they would not be able to help me.

In order to use the service I would have to open a new bank account and then create a new account with them. So at the moment my opinions are low on Paypal support.

But as for the actual service they provide its great.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey

Post 3+ Months Ago

penguin wrote:
Today I tried to sign into my paypal account. I forgot that this account belonged to an email account that got cracked.

So I make a new account, And it says this bank account belongs to another account. So I email support and explain the situation. They say I will need proof the account belongs to me.

So I send the last digits of my bank number, Sort code ect. Making sure I dont provide all my number, then they said they would not be able to help me.

In order to use the service I would have to open a new bank account and then create a new account with them. So at the moment my opinions are low on Paypal support.

About support, they are trying to keep the accounts safe and to the rightful owners. I guess they don't trust everybody who tells them that their account was stolen.

Although since you sent in those verifications... I don't know what they are thinking... maybe the other guy changed all that information but I really don't know how PayPal works as I don't have an account with them. YET!!! :P
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well in a way its annoying that I have to do this, just to use the service again. But at the same time I guess it goes to show how good their security is.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey

Post 3+ Months Ago

penguin wrote:
Well in a way its annoying that I have to do this, just to use the service again. But at the same time I guess it goes to show how good their security is.

Too good :lol: Maybe they had too many of this type of incidences but with untrustworthy clients who tried to steal other people's accounts...
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

penguin wrote:

You have to provide PayPal with the full and correct information as you do with your traditional bank. I don't see why you wouldnt provide them with your full information :?:

Just to change my last name on my account I had to send a copy of my marriage certificate as well as some other ID. It's an online bank so you have to expect to have to do this.

If you have proof the account belongs to you, they said they can help you. So really you don't need to open a new account you are just being difficult maybe?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts