Big Brother is still watching.

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

What is your reaction to this headline? "Homeland Security to scan fingerprints of travellers exiting the US."

Quote:
The US Department of Homeland Security is set to kickstart a controversial new pilot to scan the fingerprints of travellers departing the United States.

From June, US Customs and Border Patrol will take a fingerprint scan of international travellers exiting the United States from Detroit, while the US Transport Security Administration will take fingerprint scans of international travellers exiting the United States from Atlanta.

Biometric technology such as fingerprint scans has been used by US Customs and Border Patrol for several years to gain a biometric record of non-US citizens entering the United States.

http://www.itnews.com.au/News/104310,ho ... he-us.aspx
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Open a booth at carnivals around the country that charges $1 to make a wax replica of your hands and amass a collection of various molds.

Use the same stuff used to make movie masks to make hand gloves with other peoples finterprints on them.

Wear long sleve suits any time you travel, like normal business people.

Took me longer to type this out than it did to think of it, imagine what the people who will actually do stuff like that are going to come up with.
  • Leon_Dudovich
  • Born
  • Born
  • Leon_Dudovich

Post 3+ Months Ago

)) Is that reaally true? I am about 1 dollar?
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

That kind of reminds me of an Alex Jones video I saw once. He went to get his new drivers license or something, and of course knew exactly what he was doing and had his whole camera crew and everything. They wanted him to scan his finger prints into their system and he refused and made a big scene about it.

People will do this, they'll willingly let their prints be scanned and logged. People are so afraid of their own damn shadows these days that all you have to do is say something is for security reasons and they'll comply tenfold. It kind of reminds me of these stupid "roadside safety checks" that the Nebraska State Patrol gets special funding to pay officers overtime to do. Basically they set up road blocks on all the highways just outside of a town so that anyone going in or out gets stopped. They run your license plates and your drivers license, make you blow a sobriety test, and search your car. The people are so desensitized to having their privacy invaded that they allow them to do this without probable cause or a warrant. Me and a bunch of friends would send mass text messages to each other when ever we would see any of these road blocks, just to give each other an advanced warning.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts