Bit of a Vent Here, Sorry! :(

• Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm sorry if this is not allowed here, since this is a webmasters forum after all, but I just need to get this off my chest!

Yesterday I took my daughter Klaudia (shes 19months) down the south coast two hours away to see her father overnight (she was going to stay the night). All was good when I got there and I was just saying goodbye to her when her father Jake started me on "Why won't you come back to me so we can be a family again" dramas. (Mind you he never thought of this when he threw a table at me last November!).
I said no I don't think it will ever happen again and then next thing I know he just went totally skitz and went over to punch my car door enough to burst his hand open.
I got mad of course and yelled at him to stop it. He started going crazy and I said to him he's not having Klaudia overnight if he's going to act that way and went inside to get her stuff carrying her. Next thing I know, he's right behind me and Pushed me so Klaudia fell from my arms and hit the wall. He jumped on top of me pinning me down and STRANGLED me to the point of not being able to breathe at all and about to black out!! All I could think, was that he was going to kill me in front of her. She was screamed, he punched me a few times and then threw a few things at my face after letting go, then kept me and Klaudia locked up in his house for an hour!
I managed to run with Klaudia to the car and leave, but the worst thing was there was no reception on my mobile to call my friends or even the police and everyone I tried to flag down from the road refused to stop!!
Today Klaudia is ok, she has no injuries but I have marks on my neck, sore throat, sore glands and no feeling in my left arm and fingers. Bruises on my forehead and on my legs and a gash on my right knee.
I had to go to the police station this morning to get an Apprehended Violence Order this morning for both me and Klaudia.

What the hell has this world come to?? Why can't the days come back where men new how to treat a woman with respect!!!
:( :(
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

:hug hug:

Get a restraining order or whatever they are called. That's about all I can say. I hope you feel better, and the world _is_ a sick place. And "the days" aren't completely gone.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks b_heyer....I'm going to take it through court and press charges so he has supervised visits with Klaudia from now on i think
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'd take visits away as much as you can. Just keep smiling like you do in that avatar of yours!
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh man, that sucks Bee... I wish you the best of luck gettin' this guy where he deserves to be - behind bars.

Sounds like he needs to be somebody's "bitch" for a while :)
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm very sorry that this happened. I can't imagine what hell that must have been. I'm glad everything is 'relatively' ok.

I don't think anyone is going to mind you venting here. It's good to talk. Just hang in there and don't let that jerk get away with it.
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Miss_Bee wrote:
thanks b_heyer....I'm going to take it through court and press charges so he has supervised visits with Klaudia from now on i think

Supervised? If it were me, he'd have no visitation rights. :x

Good luck with everything. :)
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks everyone....the irony of it was that his ex girlfriend ( he has a child to her too ) warned me that after a year or two he would try to kill me and I laughed it off....boy do I wish I listened now!!
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

That sick SOB. No offense but I think ***hole needs to be locked up before he ends up seriously hurting you, your daughter, or anybody else.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah i know....you think i would have thought about things before i got engaged to the guy when i knew he had been in jail before....we had a great relationship for 14months then things started turning sour, he never hit me or did anything to that extreme until yesterday! safe to say right now i have no trust in most males and am scared to be in another relationship! :(
all my male friends (like my brothers) want to go down and smash him
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, that his horrible. I hope you suceed in locking him up Bee. People like that deserve to be locked up. Your story sounds like something you would see in a horror movie :(

Anyway I hope things get better.
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry to hear that guys like him have traumatized you and given you a bad image of the male population. :(
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

aww sis that sucks. get the order on him and he cant come near u both. id also get him charged too. he needs to suffer the consequences of his actions as you and your daughter suffer from his.

booyah that sucks. im glad all things aside your still alive and breathing!!

*gentle hugs*
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for the support everyone, its much appreciated right now
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Anchorage, AK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dang Bee. I feel for you.
I'm sure that all the guys here (including me) feel like beating the s*** out of him just like your other friends and brothers. Bee careful(;)). Dont let him get to yah. The police are on your side, and luckily most guys arent like that. Sounds like your ex needs jesus. :)
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey guys just so you know, I've just gotten back from the police station.
They took an hour and a half to take my statement but Ive decided to press charges, which means he will be arrested this week and we'll have to go to court.
With his history, he will more then likely go to jail. I'll keep you informed and thanks again everyone

*kisses to you all*
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good for you Bee! Not the situation, but the fact that you're not just going to just take it. I have no sympathy for a man who would do this kind of thing. Not much of a man, IMO.

Good luck to you and your daughter.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

sorry to hear abt all these violence in yr life Bee
first of all, should talk to him about it.
communication works best after disputes.

most guys want control and when they are not in control, they will go out of control. Talk to him abt it and seek somebody (third party, better if it is somebody who your ex respects alot) who can act as a medium for you guys.

Somebody wise and rational.

you may consider isolating yourself n kid frmo him if all these fail. A kid cannot grow up in such an environment. Australia is a freaking huge too. You can easily choose another place to live. :-)
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks guys.

Quote:
first of all, should talk to him about it.

Talking has got us no where...we tried 3 times to have a break and start again but it happens over and over. When he gets mad he snaps into a trance like state and then after he comes out of it, alot of the time he has no idea what he did. Kind of like skitzophrenia. He used to take pills for to control it before I met him but he hasn't had them since.

On my way home from my friend's house tonight, I started to feel really guilty about pressing charges on him when deep down I still love him and I've had a good cry, but I know I need to end it but a part of me doesn't want to let go and thats what hurts the most!
:cry:
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dont love a guy who is a complete bastard. Anyone thats low enough to hit a woman deserves anything that comes his way. Stick it out Bee, your doing the right thing.
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

YAY BEE!
  • Willy
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Willy

Post 3+ Months Ago

First :: That truly is a horrible thing that happend to you. From the little i know about you, you seen to be a very strong character and I wish the best for you overcoming the trying and burdensome future of resolving this.

Second :: It is in the nature of dark and dismal people to spread their infectious evil ... Weather it is the corruption of a good heart, or riding and breaking of a kind spirit. You should seek help both legal and emotional on this issue... A webmaster board is perhaps not the greatest place to get advice / support on an issue this serious. In the long term interests of both you and your daughter you should strive for some ultimate resolution of this situation.

-Bigwilly
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Willy...

Just to let you all know he's been arrested this morning and he's admitting that he assulted me but won't admit to damaging my car.
He has accepted the charges and I'm waiting to hear from the domestic abuse advisor on a court date.
I am off to the doctors now for a physical and a quote on my car for the police report.

Thanks for all your support, it is much appreciated!!
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good luck Missy!
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good Luck Bee, you did the right thing. I understand how one can feel guilty but you did do the right thing. *hugs*
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yup, go Bee. Stick it out, just keep pluggin away. We're here for yah! :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 26 posts