• Novice
  • Novice
  • postcd

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have bitcoin income, i instantly convert to USDm bitcoin is up and down
  • nessuno
  • nessuno

Post 3+ Months Ago

The bitcoin value is too fluctuating. I mined for a time (as members of slush's pool), but the costs are higher than the bitcoin value (sometimes, because for example today the value is X, tomorrow the value could be 0. Not good :s )
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I read last that the biggest bank for bitcoin collapsed (for corruption if I understood last) and that because of it, many believe this is pushing the bitcoin into a huge recess. A lot of arguments are going around about bitcoin and other sorts of internet money (or is that digital money?)... such as feathercoin and some others.

I personally don't believe in the future of bitcoins (or money that is ran outside of government). Seems to me like this is sort of a cash black-market... black-coins :lol:
  • demonmaestro
  • Gold Member
  • Gold Member
  • Loc: Conroe, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

You are talking about Mt.Gox. Im glad it took a dive. It was an exchange based in Japan. It hit the market but we quickly recovered.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the idea o fa digital monetery system. I know most money doesn't exchange hands, but having a system that allows the termination of paper based finances does appeal to me.

Now, you may have figured that I am not 100% familiar with bitcoin, but from what I gather this currency does tick that box. Funnily enough, through jest I'm sure, but there are some people in Scotland even suggesting that this becomes the official currency of our country should we vote to be independent from UK in September. Although anyone with any common sense will realise that this will never happen.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts