Bush... your opinions

• massfrequency
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Believe it or not the results of the next presidential election WELL effect the internet, as the president appoints members to the supreme court, which decide many internet related causes...

Did Bush lie about Saddam, your opinions...

Was war worth it?

How much longer should we spend in Iraq? (get out now, 1yr, 2 yrs, 3yrs, 10yrs, 15yrs)

Are any of the democratic candiates any better?

As his approval rating slides, do you think Bush can even win another election? (as is he lost the popular vote in the last election)

I'm an independent and well honestly I think Bush and Gore were both complete idiots... wasn't even worth voting in that election! ---> I'm a hick from texas, so uh vote 4 me, ----> I invented the internet (even though this was technically done in a lab in the 60's, gore would have still be in middle school)
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

i'm not a big political debater, sorry. I'll leave this one for the experts. :?
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am a very bad girl. For the past 9 years or so I've avoided voting (illegally, oh come get me!) but have this year finally gave in and have sent in my form with my fingers crossed they dont fine me (its compulsory here).

Anyhoo, if anyone has seen the movie Waking Life. I live by the quote "Which puppet do you vote for? The puppet on the right, or the puppet on the left".

I'm not American so I cant say for sure, but from what I have read and seen, he is a bit of a tosser, I mean he is a bit of a war monger I reckon.
  • PluTunium
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Touring the USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I'm not really in to politics AT ALL, but ill give it a shot.

Did bush lie about saddam?
I really don't know what your talking about on that issue.

Was war worth it?
I believe that the war was worth it. I do like the fact that the idiot in iraq (saddam) Should have been and most likely (i think, i don't know, haven't been up to date on the saddam subject) is killed. He was a downright, sick guy that shouldn't have been born. Overall The war WAS and IS worth it...The only thing i don't like is that bush wants 80 billion now. That is allot of moola!

How much longer should we stay in iraq?
We should stay in iraq until they get a self-sufficient government going on. One that is stable and will not collapse. I do not want what saddam did to happen again. Overall, stay in there till they are able to enforce government regulations into action by themselves.

Can bush win another election?
Bush should win another election, I'm. I like bush and i believe that he handled the 9-11 stuff and saddam stuff very well, and warlike. I believe that if Gore was in office, we would have been standoffish and not have done anything, therefore, letting osama come to the conclusion that he has reached his goal of weakening the U.S.A. Bush better win this next election!
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Personally Bush is a raving idiot, but then again, we would be lacking a several thousand dollar increase in the economy due to calander sales about his stupid but funny quotes.

Remember, He beleives "Humens and Fish can coexists peacefully".
  • dr nick
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • dr nick
  • Loc: Frankfurt

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well. Politics can be a touchy issue. So I'll just translate something I saw on a billboard:

Quote:
Bombing for peace is like f**king for virginity
  • massfrequency
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol... maybe a better Q is who likes bush? Ha, that must be like 1 dude out of a 100.
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like him because he brings humor to the government...That is my only reason :-P
  • the_real_tisse
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • the_real_tisse
  • Loc: Belgium

Post 3+ Months Ago

As the majority of people in Europe say:

What kind of stupid infantile idiot is that. He isn't even elected, he was appointed. If elections like the Florida thing happened in some country in Africa, everyone would be calling in UN inspectors.

His trip to Spain, he greeted the prime minister of Spain Aznar like this:
Hello president Anzar
I mean, Spain doesn't have a president (it's a kingdom) and he didn't even get his name right.
First decision he made: open Alaska for oil winnings, like that isn't a sponsored deal he made.
He can't get Bin Laden, so goes after an easy target, Hussein. Now he even talks about liberating Cuba.

Was the war in Iraq justified? If you call stealing oil a just reason, then yes, ofcourse it is.

And, to quote a very much used phrase over here in Europe, how the hell did those Americans go for Bush? Now they have the highest unemployement ever, the biggest budget deficit and an economy that is failing majorly. While Clinton left with the highest employement rate, no budget deficit and a growing economy. And then they vote for a change?

Anyways, that's it as far as politics go for me. Bush, a very devoted christian as he wants us to believe, remember: thou shall not kill

just one of many opinions ofcourse

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts