Can rise in unemployment help us webmasters?

• moneydontstop1111
  • Born
  • Born
  • moneydontstop1111
  • Loc: NJ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I always believe that when a window closes for one thing another one opens.. you can call it a door an opportunity , whatever you like. But the truth is were approaching a shift soon.

As unemployment rises more and more people are going to be looking for ways to save money and supplement their income.

This is where the home based business sees a boom. I also believe that not everyone in this industry will survive. Only the ones in the best programs will. I strongly recommend anyone starting out or anyone with intermediate skills find a good team to work with and a good program to advertise.

What is everyone's thoughts on this? :idea:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I doubt it. If people are unemployed they get no income, if they have no income they will start buying only the stuff that they need, not want, if that is so, than toy factories and other leisure services would see a decline in services...

I'm not saying this would be the Great Depression or anything, but think how the Great Depression came about... people stopped spending money, less money circulated and the economy dwindled to almost nothing.
  • photospace4me
  • Born
  • Born
  • photospace4me

Post 3+ Months Ago

moneydontstop1111 wrote:
I always believe that when a window closes for one thing another one opens.. you can call it a door an opportunity , whatever you like. But the truth is were approaching a shift soon.

As unemployment rises more and more people are going to be looking for ways to save money and supplement their income.

This is where the home based business sees a boom. I also believe that not everyone in this industry will survive. Only the ones in the best programs will. I strongly recommend anyone starting out or anyone with intermediate skills find a good team to work with and a good program to advertise.

What is everyone's thoughts on this? :idea:

I believe that home based business will see a boom for those who know how to use a computer........ how ever though it may take money to make money, if you are unemployed where are you going to get the money from to cover the cost of expenses ?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts