Court Dates for Me & Jake

• Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Fellow Ozzu Members,

Some of you may have read my previous post:

Bit of a Vent here, Sorry :(

Well the police have rung me back and we now have some court dates.
On the 31st of May I have to go to court with Jake to get my Apprehended Violence Order (AVO) extended. At the moment the AVO only stands for 14days. If it gets passed then the following court date for Jake's charges (Assault, Assault and Battery, Domestic Violence, Malicious Damage and possibly Assault to a Minor) will be put in place on the 22nd of June. I do not need to attend on the 22nd if the court gets heard on the 31st, but if it doesn't I will go 3 weeks without the AVO and will have to attend.

He contacted me via text message on my mobile phone today asking me when he was going to see Klaudia. I didn't know how to reply or if I should, since the AVO clearly states that he is to have NO contact with me whatsoever, but I did reply and told him that as far as I was concerned and with the doctor, after examining my neck tissue, telling me that if he had held on one minute longer he would have killed me, he would not see Klaudia for a long time until I was emotionally and physically healed and if I do decide to let him see her it would be under strict court supervision.

He does realise that with his history he is highly likely to go to jail, but we'll have to see what happens.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Rat
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: desk

Post 3+ Months Ago

You did the right thing getting the AVO. I'am sorry to hear bout all the trouble your going thru with your relationship. If there was something I could do I would, but I dont think that there is. I wish you luck with the hearing.
  • Foxy
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: places..

Post 3+ Months Ago

agreed with rat; yes goodluck on the hearing -.-
  • PluTunium
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Touring the USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your doing the right thing. Keep it up bee. I am sorry for what he did to you. I can't see how anyone would have the nerve to do something like that.

Best of luck with the court thing.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I didn't know that you called the police. pretty serious for him i guess.
australian police is efficient in domestic violence, road fines but not
gang violence and break in!
but it also comes down to the point if you want to press charges too.
my aunt has experienced the same thing as you have, domestic violence and pinning down.....with her husband. That was years ago. but now, both of them are doing good now

sorry, I cant express my point clearly...:-(
what are YOU going to do ? plans?
  • Carnix
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

No one should have to put up with that crap. It takes a strong person to fight back, kudos to you. I wish you the best of luck.
.c
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Anchorage, AK

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, Im gonna say the same thing as everyone else!!!! <B>Your doing the right thing!</B>
Seriously, you dont need scum like that. STAY STRONG!
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks guys...will let you know what happens in court!

Madmonk:
Quote:
but it also comes down to the point if you want to press charges too.

I have already pressed charges. They will get heard at the second court case.
  • madmonk
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • madmonk
  • Loc: australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

good luck :D
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

i wouldnt have sms'd him back because your also breaking the order, but i would save his sms for reference
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah thats why I was hesitant, he even wrote Klaudia a letter saying how much he loves her and hopes mummy will never let them stop them from seeing each other!!
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

saaaaaaaaaaad. well i hope it gets sorted out soon. i hate drama so much. so you have my very best wishes for a quick resolution!
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yes. The same goes for me. Hang tough and do what you think is best for you and your daughter.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

• suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bee,
Quote:
(Assault, Assault and Battery, Domestic Violence, Malicious Damage and possibly Assault to a Minor)
what a...( strong swear word... the strongest)..sleaze bag...i am in deep shock that this has happened to you, i knew nothing till this post, i'm so sorry bee...
Rebuild, and make dam sure its without that bag of dog dirt...keep the babe away from him too, watch out for the both of you..please bee !!
In the UK, we get the odd time in marriages..different cultures, when its a seperation for what ever reason, the one that lives furthest, usually we find the husband will abduct the child, one such parent got her child back after 4 years..imagine that bee !
Please watch over your babe at all times.
Tell school/nursery/kindergarton too, she is not to be picked up by anyone but yourself, or your mom...arrange that now bee.
When things get too much bee, we are here for you, talk to us.
:cry:
suzie.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks Suzie,

Yeah its all been arranged! They have pics of him at the pre-school and the way Klaudia is at the moment she never leaves my side and when I am not here she never leaves my mums side.

Jake and I weren't married but we were together 2 and a 1/2 years, engaged for one and meant to be married May 8th (thankfully I called it off!) We lived together for 2 years so basically still classed as a married couple over here
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

bee,
Quote:
Yeah its all been arranged! They have pics of him at the pre-school and the way Klaudia is at the moment she never leaves my side and when I am not here she never leaves my mums side.
thank god for your good sense !!
wishing you a brilliant new future for you and Klaudia...without the very nasty baggage.
suzie.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks hun, can't wait till courts over and life can get back to normal!!
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

No problem bee, i was saying in ozzu other forum, discussion boards were invented to help and support people at risk like yourself, they bring communities together to help each other and listen and advise...i don't do nothing else lolol..we were on about b/b would you believe!
me, well bee, i'm looking for loads of help to track down an absent grandaughter, i last saw her when she was 5 years old, a row with her mum kept us apart, she was 16 last week and now can be able to open her own post! incidently the parents where under the age of consent at the time she was concieved! no i'm not on the pension lolololol but days i feel i should be :D
I could get her new addy from somewhere, where i don't know, her mums phone is ex-directory, i know her school, but i'm fighting "data prtection" :( its a hard battle, i put her pic as congrats in our paper thinking in desperation she may get the paper before her mum, she would hide it from her..obviously she did, i heard nothing from her, i tried council tax, same thing data protection rears its ugly head..sighs..solicitor says file a supena for the mum to appear in court and gain access again, but i don't want to go that way at this minute bee...it would be too much of a shock for my granddaughter, it may send her off the rails, shes at a very important and vulnrable stage of her growing up, i won't chance that just yet!
suzie.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I wish you the very, very best of luck sweetheart and I hope you get in contact with her really, really soon!
Keep me updated on what happens.
Peoples actions these days, have no idea how it affects thos around them and I hate it the most when they DO and they just dont give two ****S!!
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks bee, i will as soon as i know more, but could be a while yet!
suzie.
:D
  • Megadeth
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Mumbai

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Bee,

Its only now that I read all these posts. Sad to read that this happened to you. All the best wishes to you and your baby.

I know that I cant do anything for you in this case but can surely Wish you BesT Of LuCk. And May God give you the strength to hold yourself mentally strong and tough till the end of this matter.

Always, Good things Happen with good people !!! :)
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good luck Bee!
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks guys!
  • blizzy
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • blizzy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Bee,
I just registered today and read your posts. I am sorry to hear about your situation. That guy does not deserve to see your daughter again, nor to be a father. If he was to "kill" you for that reason, what can he do when he's with your daughter? Lock him up and make sure you'll never see him again. Or else you might have to live in fear of someday he'll come back, who knows what he would do.
Anyways, good luck @ the court
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Did you mean you just registered for my website All The Lessons You Will Ever Need? If it was you I just accepted you in.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

bee,
sorry i never saw the link when i have been talking to you..your website...just been to look, you have a red "x" , whats the subjects..?
suzie.
:)
  • blizzy
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • blizzy

Post 3+ Months Ago

to OZZU i meant.
And I'm checking your site out atm.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh ok no worries my mix up!

I'll send you a PM Suzie I don't want to spam BWM's boards with what my site is about. :)
  • awkawe
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Dayton

Post 3+ Months Ago

very sad to hear abt u .............

i was in this group from the peast couple of weeks but just read this topic today .................

all the best for the court hearings.............

all thats well that ends well
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 31 posts