A Developer's look at IE9

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

digitalMedia wrote:
I have IE6 on one machine. I also keep FF2 on that machine too. Funny, I've never had to tell anyone why something didn't work. I've only given them solutions. Silly me.

You and your satirical comments :lol:
  • dark_lord
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: India-Kolkata

Post 3+ Months Ago

digitalMedia wrote:
I have IE6 on one machine. I also keep FF2 on that machine too. Funny, I've never had to tell anyone why something didn't work. I've only given them solutions. Silly me.

:lol: i have also given them solutions and for providing solutions for silly things, it ate up my childhood (which i could have used to play counter strike) :cry:
it is good to give solutions when u have 48hrs/day, unfortunately i don't have.
does it at all worth to give solution for making a transparent image look transparent in IE 6.0 :!: :?:
  • genux
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah I have something similar in that I have a couple of virtual machines running to allow me to run different versions of browsers , helps allot for debugging and also testing :) because if client A says that in IE 6 was not working for reason x and y then I can just test it out and of course fix it :)
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

dark_lord wrote:
does it at all worth to give solution for making a transparent image look transparent in IE 6.0 :!: :?:

I'm not sure if that was a question, but if it was, I would have come out of the design phase with something I knew was going to work, before production.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 34 posts