Final Fantasy VII - THE MOVIE

• -LynX-
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • -LynX-
  • Loc: Liverpool , UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

yup u aint seeing things Square-Enix formally known as SquareSoft are making a film called Final Fantasy VII ADVENT CHILDREN i have found a preview of the film and it blows u away, you thought Final Fantasy Sprits Within was good. then look at this!

this film is totally 0wn4g3

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/

have fun looking and druelsing
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Borrow -A- Geek
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

tight Site! :)
  • Cuerock
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Cuerock
  • Loc: My cubical

Post 3+ Months Ago

Love the sound effects.... :D
  • RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan

Post 3+ Months Ago

As much as i love FF, i wasn't much of a fan of the movie :?
  • Nego
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

FFVII has got to be my favorite Final fantasy game and I am VERY excited about this movie. I loved the site!!
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, Square-Enix finally posted a site up for this, I remember posting a thread on this movie back when it was hard to find info on it...

http://www.ozzu.com/viewtopic.php?t=1809

I'm stoked about it, but from what i've heard, it's not a full length movie, I think it's like an hour long or something.

So that's a bummer :roll:

But I still eagerly anticipate it and hope they decide to release it in the US.
  • Q8Click.Com
  • Born
  • Born
  • Loc: Kuwait

Post 3+ Months Ago

cool site , i like the sounds
  • b_heyer
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

lostinbeta wrote:

I'm stoked about it, but from what i've heard, it's not a full length movie, I think it's like an hour long or something.

Sounds like a classic Anime show lenght. Which reminds me I need to order the trigun DVD set. I love that show *sheds a tear in loving memory of late night viewings during the summer*
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Q8Click, the sounds on that site are all from the Final Fantasy VII game. That game had it all, great soundtrack, great storyline, great gameplay, great characters, great graphics (for it's time). This game get's a 10 from me (on a scale of 1 to 10) and is my absolute favorite game of all time.

Of course not everyone feels this way, a lot of people hate Final Fantasy VII. I hate when the "hardcore" FF fans put down FFVII because they feel FFVII was only created because it was the introduction of FF on the newer systems (outside of SNES) and they were trying to pull more people into the RPG field by creating a simple yet good game and it wasn't challenging enough and "nothing beats the SNES FF games". To me, these people can suck it, the originals are great, but so are the newer ones too (well, didn't like 8, and haven't gotten a chance to get very far in 10 but think it's good so far)

err.....

sorry about that, I went way off here, didn't mean to.

Anywho, yeah it does sound like the standard anime length, but to me that is just too short, for a movie based around FF7 I would like to see something longer, maybe something that would last FOREVER (ok, at least typical movie length)!

I wonder if any of the original FF7 cast will make appearances. From what i've heard it's just Cloud and Sephiroth from the original cast, but you never know if any other could make a short appearance or something. If not, I wonder if they will say what happened to them and why Cloud didn't stick around.

So many questions!

I seriously hope they release this in the USA!!!! (so far it's just slated for a Japan release)
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Here's more unofficial information....

http://www.ff7-2.com/

And here is an advertisement scan that seem to show what look like Barret, Vincent, and possibly Aeris!

http://ff7-2.com/image.php?img=images/s ... lated2.jpg

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts