flue gone,brain back

• twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: SanLeon Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

:shock: omg i think i fixed my pic yaaaaa, gonna put my daughter back up tho,much better pic. i guess it was the flue that made me so brain dead,me and my daughter just spent 2 weeks in the hospital over it,all better now (t.g.)so now i have a brain again and dont feel like im asking stupid questions lol.ok well thats all for now.

p.s careful out there i dont wish the flue on my worst enemy.its killing kids.
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

glad to hear you feeling better -- welcome back :)
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

ty. felt like forever and a day in there.im happy to be back home , im now scared of small white rooms with remote beds ,and clear plastic baby beds,haveing nightmares.but anyway,its good to know there is still life out there.and we are no longer a bio hazzard.
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey wow i just noticed im not listed as a newbie anymore lol
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

welcome back! I hope everyone in the family is feeling good! Fortunetly *touch wood* I don't get colds :D
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

ty good to be back ,and lucky you,wish i didnt get sick,i hadnt been sick in 7 years, but i guess its a mommy thing with 2 sick kids , gonna catch it.baby went to dr. for check up today he said all is well.she was my main concern,shes to yung to fight off the flue.,so now i have a brain and im back to normal still a little tired tho but i can answer questions about computers and cars again.going to work on my clutch and brakes this weekend.its good to be back lmao.(1 day ill find a man that knows cars better then i do and i wont have to work on my own car)i take that comment back ill just teach my son and daughter to fix my cars,then ill find a man that cleans up after himself.lol(yeah ill be 4 ever single with kids)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts