Getting to know you: Heart

• digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's a Heart-attack! :twisted:
(...and you asked for it. ;) )

Ok, so you used to be a mod here and now that you've returned to Ozzu you've made your presence known.

Questions? You bet...

1. Why did you leave Ozzu? Why did you return? Will you be staying?

2. Tell us about a typical day in Heart's life.

3. Ever taken part in an extreme sport? Tell us about what you did, or why you wouldn't.

4. Age?

5. Tell us about hobbies you like that don't involve a computer.

6. Tell us about where you live.

7. When you want to celebrate, where do you go?

8. Tell us about your romantic interests.

9. You've been critical of the moderation of Ozzu. I think your comments had a noticeable impact. What's your opinion now?

10. Who is your hero?

Please feel free to add your questions for Heart to my list. :D
Just remember, this thread is about Heart. Violators will be placed into an unterminated loop.
  • katana
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Edinburgh, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

dM, you caved in!!! I think there was a bribe involved!
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

katana wrote:
dM, you caved in!!! I think there was a bribe involved!

:lol:

Nope. In truth, I often enjoy Heart's sense of humor. I find his character enigmatic. Plus, he has a unique history with the community.
  • katana
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Nope. In truth, I often enjoy Heart's sense of humor. I find his character enigmatic. Plus, he has a unique history with the community

Yeah, and those $$ he sent through PayPal to your account make you like him even more :D jk.
I've found him to be quite interesting too; being new-ish to the forum I don't know of his history with the site, and will be interested to read his answers.
  • jupiter
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: is my favourite word after subterfuge

Post 3+ Months Ago

Do you think he's sulking?
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nope. I don't think that's his style. :)
  • jupiter
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

We shall see... :wink:
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

If he ever answer... :wink:
  • jupiter
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

He just doesn't have the heart..

Sorry, terrible pun.
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

11. If you answered Ryan Reynolds to the above, why?
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Welcome To, Crazy World!

Post 3+ Months Ago

Geez... I saw this coming.. Sorry, I was a sleep...

1. Why did you leave Ozzu? Why did you return? Will you be staying?
Ah, "the past will come back to bit you in the ass..." I never really left ozzu to be truthful.. But, to be honest with myself I have to admit that I am not much of a forum person.. Forums are a bit slow and unsatisfying at times.. But, for the reason I "left" was because I went back to school and had little time to post much.. I was still here.. I watched and read from time to time.. After all, Ozzu was the a main reason why I went into Computer Multimedia field..

2. Tell us about a typical day in Heart's life.

Dear God... My current life is pretty boring... I spend way too much time on the computer... But, I have to admit I developed a bit of a Social Phobia... I am a pretty funny guy in person too but I feel I might come off as a bit annoying at times... That and a LOT of other reasons I stay home more than go out but I tend to change that soon..

But, as for as my day goes... Here it goes...
On my days off I usually wake up around 3pm and jump on the computer for a few minutes. Usually right after I will go and brush my teeth and carry on a conversation with myself in the mirror discussing the effects of the economy shifts supported by the government.. Joking about that part.. Then I usually either get back on the computer or run down stairs to get something to eat.. I typically spend most of the day online or watching movies... I live in the middle of no where and I have no money so it's inevitable... I usually don't even get dressed and find myself to be one of the biggest losers of all time and wonder how it got this bad... After it's about 12am I will start with my Self Improvement things.. I will study and exercise Speed Reading, then I run on my Horizon Fitness machine for 1/2 mile on a lot of resistance, then if I have any home work to do I will rush through it, after all this I might get back online or go to bed and catch up on some reading or study on improving my photographic memory or some other non-fiction book.. I will read for may be an hour to lay in bed and think to myself for about 2 to 4 hours until I eventually fall a sleep..

On the days I go to school it is pretty much the same.. I wake up at 6:35am but school doesn't start till 7:45 because I have to drive over 40 miles to school every time.. Because it's so far and traffic sucks I tend to either be REALLY early or REALLY late.. But, of course I have only had about 2 or 3 hours of sleep because I have a sleeping problem but I am suprized I haven't fallen a sleep in class yet.. Only once... School is about 4 or 5 hours, I get out and drive all the way back home to continue my day as normal only I usually take a nap because I am so tired..

That's my lame life.. But, I intend to go back to school after I graduate and go to a university and become a Paleontologist.. Don't ask..

3. Ever taken part in an extreme sport? Tell us about what you did, or why you wouldn't.

I did a few things.. I have played baseball, football, and gymnastics.. I liked gymnastics a lot more because our coach was really cool Mr. V and because it was just a lot of fun.. I got pretty strong and I really got my head on striate and focused.. But, I am not much of a sports fan.. I don't mind playing but watching is just boring..

4. Age?

What's my age again? What's my age again? Oh yeah, 21
June 5th 1983

5. Tell us about hobbies you like that don't involve a computer.

I like reading, Paleontology, movies, school, finding ways to improve my self and make me smarter, and pretty much anything I can get my hands on that's cool..

6. Tell us about where you live.

Middle of no where? Yeah, I live there...
I live in Weatherford, TX.. Think that's enough said but I grew up 40 miles away when I was 18 and just finished high school.. So, I never tried making friends here or even really wanted to..

7. When you want to celebrate, where do you go?

Why celebrate? Not much of a person to celebrate.. Unless I find out that the world isn't going to blow up or something then I might.. But, I at most I might Drink a lot.. Never really had anything really worth celebrating over..

8. Tell us about your romantic interests.

Heh, well, let's say people change in life.. I wasn't always the loser at home guy.. I lead a life that dropped like a bad habit because it was a bad habit.. But, I have never been in love with someone who loved by back or vise versa.. I have turned down a lot of relationships that might of had a chance but I think I am just too scared.. Scared of what? No clue at all.. Wish I knew.. But, I want what every guy wants I think.. A girl who really understands me and wants to be with me above everything else in life.. I think I can really live a great life if the girl of my dreams stands next to me.. They say there is someone for everyone.. I don't think so.. A lot of people spend their entire lives alone.. Where is the love in that? We are told that the right person will come but the truth is no one knows.. I guess that's fate.. I just have to get up every day and live my life till I die.. Just hope everything turns out..

9. You've been critical of the moderation of Ozzu. I think your comments had a noticeable impact. What's your opinion now?

Well, I think we can all or most agree with how bad it had gotten.. BWM messaged me and we talked about it and he really put his foot down in the problems.. I wasn't trying to complain but it was kind of hard to when I can't even say anything without my post being locked or moved..
But, it has gotten a lot better and I think it's back the the old ozzu ways..

10. Who is your hero?
I have lots of heros.. I cannot just say one so I will say them all..

Goofy - for always being himself and never caring about what others think about him and keeps on..

Michael Jackson - for turning into a beautiful white woman..

James Dean - for living his characters and living life even though it caused his own..

Ryan Reynolds - for taking on the small parts even though he is probably better than 95% of the actors out there and for not being a scared to express himself in new ways..

My Mom - for working her ass off in life and never giving up to just average. Always wanting more in life and work till it's hers..

My Dad - for settling with his dead end jobs even though I know he would love to go back to school, but stays to support his family. He works 16 hour days to only come home and continue to make our yard the nicest in the the neighborhood.. He built an entire shead by himself, design and all and never ask for my help with anything even though he could..

The Little People - for pushing themselves to do what the big people cannot and for never giving up when pushed down time after time..

I don't think it takes much to be a hero.. Given up is never an option in life.. We all push each other more than we realize.. Hope is never lost even though we feel we are.. Life is shorter than we care to know but live life as though it's an eternity.. Everyone is a hero is some form or way to someone else..
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

oh my god....................

looks like the heart fan club has got out of control :P
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, I gots to steal some of your parade... If I don't who will? Another girl? May be... A guy? Hardly..

Support the Jess and Heart fan clubs...
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

hehe :) it was a real good read heart.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Agreed! Fantastic to read. I must say, I was completely riveted by your answers.

Couple notes:

On the romantic front, you sound like me the day before I met my wife. That was the summer of '88. The point is, your life can turn on a dime.

By the way, your right. Having the right woman will make all the difference in the world, and I'm not just sucking up to my wife.

:D

Michael Jackson - ROFLMAO

Mom and Dad - :thumbsup:

Paleontology?!? Who knew? Very cool.
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, who might think you could be such an interesting person Heart, I hardly know you and I followed you fight with Jess in another topic and thought you were just a funny teenager more (no offense), but no, you turn to be a mature guy who knows a lot of wise things.

Quote:
I don't think it takes much to be a hero.. Given up is never an option in life.. We all push each other more than we realize.. Hope is never lost even though we feel we are.. Life is shorter than we care to know but live life as though it's an eternity.. Everyone is a hero is some form or way to someone else..

My God, you inspired me so much with this one! I never heard a better way to say there's always hope and you should never give up :wink:

Quote:
finding ways to improve my self and make me smarter

Great thinking! :iconthumbright: (A wise man is not the one who knows everything, but the one who knows where to find the answers)

Quote:
Goofy - for always being himself and never caring about what others think about him and keeps on..

Hey, I never look at Goofy from that point of view, hmm interesting

Quote:
Michael Jackson - for turning into a beautiful white woman..

HAHA, not so beautiful but well.. good sense of humor

Quote:
My Mom - My Dad
You have a wonderful and admirable family.

It was nice knowing you better Heart, I think you are going to be a great Paleontologist :wink:
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well done Heart :D You have a great sense of humor :D
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Eh, I am not too interesting.. My life is deep in dreams more than anything else.. While everyone else falls a sleep in 7 minutes after going to bed I think of the logics in life.. I am not a very smart person but I have come to understand what is and isn't true.. May be I tend to think too much or may others don't think enough.. But, then again others live great lives and live with regrets.. That is the way to live I guess.. May be that's the secret to living happy.. "Live life with no regrets".. I do know that any one is capable of anything and everything.. But, the biggest battle any person can ever have (their nemesis) is themselves.. The single hardest question anyone can ever ask themselves or to be asked is..

Do you hate yourself?

Once you really know the answer to that question and I mean really believe it.. Then may be everything else and all other problems are just a speed bump in your forward journey in life. Nothing can stop you if you believe and love yourself.. Nothing can stop you once you know the truth.. The only person in life you really have to trust is yourself.. If you cannot trust yourself how can you trust others?

If you really want to understand me than look in the mirror.. I am the reflection of everyone and so are you.. We live all with the same questions and the same problems.. That's what keeps us going.. Knowing that we are not alone and that we all live in part with each other.. And I believe that when you lose someone you love that you grow stronger because a part of their strength will become a part of everyone who loved them.. So, no one's life is pointless in the end.. We all live for each other and co-exist only in the since that none of us could live without each other.. We do so much good in life that I don't think we realize it.. That's why people will cry when you die.. Not because "your gift of life" is over.. But, because their gift from you is over..

May be what I think is just full of s**t.. I don't know.. I mean.. What do I know?
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Weatherford, TX, eh? No wonder you have to fight traffic everyday for almost an hour.

Paleontology? That's not a question...you said "don't ask" so I won't. Does come as a small surprise though. Not quite what I would have expected.
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, me wanting to be a Paleontologist is kind of a long story but a really kind of stupid one.. I kind of always wanted to go out and explore/find/study new things all over the world.. I at first was looking into Biology but then got kinda into Paleontology.. It is really instresting and I think it would be an amazing job to have.. But it's a LOT of years to get your Ph.D. in Paleontology.. You have to study everything..

But, right now I am just trying to prepare myself for all the hard work ahead by trying to read a lot more and a lot of Self-Improvement books to get me on the right track..
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

Can I have a snowcone? Pretty Please? :D
I hear they are being given out free from the heart fan club?
  • katana
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

that's only if you sign up to be a premium member...:D
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

screw premium, i already recieved my platinum card. it comes with 1 airmile every time i say something nice :D
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jess wrote:
Can I have a snowcone? Pretty Please? :D
I hear they are being given out free from the heart fan club?

Yeah, but you have to join sorry.. Then I will have to mail you the snow cone because you live about 1.5k miles from me.. You should come over and we can eat snow cones in front of neksus.. Plus, Smallville comes on Wednesday.. You or anyone watch?
  • Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Mmmmm, snow cones.
  • Mr Smith
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Mr Smith
  • Loc: Birmingham, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Heart wrote:
You should come over and we can eat snow cones in front of neksus..

lol.....sounds a bit kinky to me :lol: :oops: ...maybe you should ask neksus first before including him in any of your 'games' ..... lol ....he may not be a willing participant :P j/k
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

*smacks & shakes head*
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

Heart wrote:
My life is deep in dreams more than anything else..
you can never achive anything if you stop dreaming

dreams are the most powerful tool humans have, if we couldn't dream, we would still be poking animals with stick and not wondering how to fly like birds

Quote:
While everyone else falls a sleep in 7 minutes after going to bed I think of the logics in life
may I suggest you get some kind of relaxation or self hypnosis book? I used to take hours to sleep, now I can pass out in the middle of a busy highway in 15 mins flat

(I would recomend this to you people who sleep fine to, relaxed sleep is so much better then normal sleep)
  • Heart
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Any book specifically?
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

Heart wrote:
Any book specifically?

I can't say, I learned from other people, but I'm sure theres thousands and thousands (about 400) books on the subject

heres one for beginers book

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 76 posts