Getting to know you: ModernDestroyer

• digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Let's get to know ModernDestroyer!!!

1. You're on a desert island. You can have 3 cd's and 1 food item. What are they?

2. What is your favorite vehicle?

3. What celebrity would you most want to take out, or hang out?

4. Age?(if you dare or care to answer)

5. Married? Girlfriend? Pet?

6. Tell us about where you live.

7. Tell us about your education and/or career?

8. Tell us about your first kiss.

9. Tell us about your best quality (real or imagined).

10. Who is your hero?

Please take your time, you've got a whole week to answer.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Don't want this getting too far down the General Discussion thread list :)
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah! I'm anxious to read this one... :D
  • ModernDestroyer
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well I hope this for fills your curiosity about little ol' me :D

1. You're on a desert island. You can have 3 cd's and 1 food item. What are they?
well the food item is pretty easy to answer cheeseburgers, I feel like I'm wimpy from popeye because I eat so many cheeseburgers. The CD's are little harder to decide on. They would probably just be my own compilations of my regular music CD's that I have bought over the years

2. What is your favorite vehicle?
favorite vehicle that I own is my Harley of course, favorite vehicle I would like to own is a Lamborghini Diablo (black w/ tan Interior) or finish restoring the 52 GMC I bought last year (still siting in pieces :oops: )

3. What celebrity would you most want to take out, or hang out?
probably Jamie Presley, I don't know what it is about her, but she looks like she would be cool to hang out with or take out.

4Sep1978 <------ which means 25 going to be 26 this year :shock: I know to the elder members of OZZU this seems young and to the younger ones like I'm an old fart :shock:

5. Married? Girlfriend? Pet?
Never married, no girlfriend currently still in good standings with pretty much all of the ex-girlfriends so far :D , Pets : had a few dogs while I was growing up but no pets currently

6. Tell us about where you live.
Currently I reside on the western boundary of the Mojave Desert in the town of Mojave, I wonder how long it took them to come up with the name :D I was born and raised in Indiana, Pa and lived the first 18 yrs. there and then joined the Air Force. Was in for 5 years lived in Tx for 8 months, 1 1/2 in Tucson, Az :twisted: been TDY (Temporary Duty) to Las Vegas a few times, was stationed in Osan South Korea for a year, and was finally based out here at Edwards AFB, Ca. and after I got out, I got offered a job working for an local ISP out here so here I am :D

7. Tell us about your education and/or career?
Education so far is a HS diploma, Tactical Aircraft journeymen, one college class (world cultures 2) <- don't ask, I've been working with PC's since I was about 14 and everything to do with my job has been pretty much hands on training and what every I can get out of books and the internet. The ISP I work for does wireless Internet connections for two rural communities. I have also picked up working/managing a Linux mail server, two Cisco routers, just about anything wireless that you can buy in a store plus the stuff that is not available in the stores :twisted: , networking, network administration, Virus removal and .... I can't list all the things I do working with this ISP, lets just say "jack of all trades master of none" ;)

8. Tell us about your first kiss.
First real kiss was at this girls birthday party, I was in seventh grade and the girl I gave my first french kiss to was in 8th. grade. I thought after that I was *plum*. Then the next week at school she barely even said "hi" to me, I guess it wasn't that good of a first kiss :oops: needless to say I think I have gotten better at it :twisted:

9. Tell us about your best quality (real or imagined).
it is a real quality, my confidence in what ever I do. I've been told "your a little to over confident" <- one of my supervisors in the military, he didn't mean it in a bad way, just that I knew my job well and performed it well, I just didn't take well to people telling me how to do it a different way. Maybe it is more of a character defect than a quality, I know it is a quarter till one while I'm writing this :D

10. Who is your hero?
I don't really have a hero that I look up to, but traits of people I would like to incorporate into my own out look on life and it's little hiccups here and there :D

See now it is pretty boring stuff and not that interesting now is it :twisted: but I will be taking applications for future girlfriends if any want to apply :lol: j/k enjoy :D
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
4Sep1978 <------ which means 25 going to be 26 this year I know to the elder members of OZZU this seems young and to the younger ones like I'm an old fart

*lol -- kinda tough to be in the middle, eh? Cool reading all the interesting stuff about you ModernD...
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

great to read and learn some things about you sir! thanks for
doing it. :)
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

ModernDestroyer wrote:
The CD's are little harder to decide on. They would probably just be my own compilations of my regular music CD's that I have bought over the years.

:P cheater!!!

ModernDestroyer wrote:
4Sep1978...

heh. I got 10 years on ya.

ModernDestroyer wrote:
See now it is pretty boring stuff and not that interesting now is it :twisted: but I will be taking applications for future girlfriends if any want to apply :lol: j/k enjoy :D

ha!
Seriously though, I don't find it boring at all. I think it helps me understand peoples posts better if I have some idea of who they are.

Thanks for the answers.
8) :) 8) :)
  • ModernDestroyer
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

glad to help guys, :D
  • lostinbeta
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Philadelphia, PA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, you have traveled/live in a lot of places. Was it a good learning experience living among all the different areas?
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

facintating stuff!!! would have been interesting to see what songs u like to get stuck on an island with :D

Cool questions and answers!! :thumbsup:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts