Getting to know you: twiztit_momma

• digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I noticed this weeks victim is low on participation points, so I'm donating 100 points.

You better keep an eye on her avatar. It won't be around long.
;)

Let's get to know twiztit_momma!!!

1. Tell us about your kid(s?).

2. What's your opinion on the Janet Jackson debacle?

3. What's your favorite tv show?

4. Age?(if you dare or care to answer)

5. Completely embarassing moments?

6. Tell us about where you live.

7. What/When/How/Why did you become a webmaster?

8. Tell us about your first kiss.

9. Tell us about your best quality (real or imagined).

10. Who is your hero?

Please take your time, you've got a whole week to answer.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ModernDestroyer
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

wooo dm is feeding your addiction to the tile game :D twiztit_momma :twisted:
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

*lol -- I think dM just calls 'em like he sees 'em -- good luck twiztit _momma, and don't dissapoint us!
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: SanLeon Tx

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. i have 2 wonderful kids that are my world,i have a son (Bradley)that is 5 and a 2 mo.old daughter (Brandi)they are a true gift from god,i had cancer and was not soposto be able to have kids.every min. of there life is special to me

2. now they are also trying to target kid rock for wearing the american flag as a shirt ,and his lyrics,the way i look at it is every artist is diffrent and j.j was (even with the pasty)more dressed then britney spears was on the music awards few years back, (she had on a flesh colored body suit wich made her look all the way naked),and wait,that channel also shows movies such as neerds on weekends wich talks about sexual situations and shows naked breast..so wich is worst?haveing a kid flip thru channels during mid day trying to find cartoons and comming across breast exposed or seeing a pasty on a nip?

3. my fav.tv shows are true crime shows(cops,i detective,court tv etc.)

4. age im not that old lol im 27 but i feel almost 40 lol

5. Completely embarassing moments? i went home with the wrong driver from a airport ,my last name was the same as someones first name,my friend said he would have his friend pick me up so i thought it was for me,the whole trip insted of going into houston tx i was going toward baytown tx and my driver only spoke spanish,i speek a little spanish but i didnt realize why he was asking me where i hide it,when we got to the house i said finaly chris's house then the driver realized he picked up the wrong person,my last name was francisco, and he was picking up a spanish guy named francisco,then i understood why he kept asking where u hide it.

6. currently im on about 5 ac. of land in the mid.of nowhere (dinwiddie) va just outside of richmond its cold icey and blahhh ,im moveing back to tx in 2 mo.tho yaaaaa or yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaw lol

7. i had my first hand me down computer when i was 8 ,goooo apple it was allways breaking ,we didnt have much money(6 bro and 1 sis) so i fixed it myself, ALOT ,i like to help other people in anyway i can,i wouldnt be here if not for the techknowledgey that we have today,if you know something ,share it.

8. my 1st kiss,awwwwwww shucks,1st grade a little red head boy with freckles all over named ross,i fell off the swing and he kissed me,first actual french kiss i was 12 and it was a guy that just grabed me and kissed me to make his girlfriend jealous,he stole my special 1st kiss. =o(

9. my best quality, being the best mother that i can be,allways putting kids 1st, second would be how fast i can break down a car and rebuild it \m/

10. my hero's are my kids
1.my son was born partialy deaf
2. my daughter has a bad kidney....if they can be happy and make it then i know i can

now i dont wanna hit the reply button...yikes...i know im a boreing person
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

Those were really good answers Twiztit, it sounds like your kids have a great example to follow growing up :)
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm envious. I'd like to move back to Texas, too. I don't know what it is. Everyone thinks their stuff is boring. I thought the same about mine beofre I posted it. What's may seem boring to you is interesting to others. Nice answers.
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

i hope they will finish school tho,...(a G.E.D is NOT the same as a diploma.)my major down fall,i quit in 8th-9th grade to take care of my mom.
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

ATNO/TW wrote:
I'm envious. I'd like to move back to Texas, too.

why dont u?lol just pick up and go im going to start my own body shop.i miss the warm weather and country cooking (its not the same fixin it here)
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ModernDestroyer
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: California

Post 3+ Months Ago

good answers momma :D

//swissshh :twisted:
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Boring person? No way!!!

I think it's really neat that you work on cars. I'm one of those guys you see at the dealership getting his oil and wiper blades changed.

I had a good laugh about the airport story. "Where you hide it?" LOL.

I got nothing but sympathy on the "27, but feeling 40". I feel that way daily. I'm sure it's the kids. hahaha.

Thanks for the answers. They were great!
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol ty for letting me get it over with
i knew it would come sooner or later
now the post can fade away and dieImage
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nope -- "So let it be written, so let it be done" ... I seriously doubt anyone has any intention of removing those who get singled out. It was a joy to read about your life...don't fret it.
  • twiztit_momma
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey i want to steal that for my sig,"So let it be written, so let it be done" i like that
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you can attribute that to Julius Caeser if memory serves me correctly (probably not -- I'm getting a little forgetful now-a-days.
  • RichB
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Boston

Post 3+ Months Ago

"So let it be written, so let it be done." - Yul Brynner as Ramses in The Ten Commandments
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looking RichB -- I think that was a Hollywood thing...I'm trying to remember back to my 3 years of Latin, and I'm almost sure that one came from Julius Caeser. (You could be right, I could be wrong -- I'm just doing a memory test on this right now! *lol)
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

I bet you got that from here:
http://www.category.org/best/video/DULD7D3SB2XR.html
(god bless Google~ *lol)

Now I'm shying away into the shadows... I could swear I remembered that from Latin classes.
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I always thought it had something to do with the pharahos...but that might be a Dudley Moore movie...
  • RichB
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Boston

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hehe, for once I didn't need to google something. I'm an old movie buff, and I've got quite a collection of vhs tapes. I've got to switch to dvd though. I'm starting to feel like that hippie teacher on Beavis and Butthead with his collection of 8-tracks.

As far as Latin goes, I took four years of it and don't remember a bloody thing. The Hollywood quote may be based on a real one, but I have no idea.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 20 posts