It's going to be a ruff summer

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Teens face worst job market in 50 years.

I bet this turns out to be one of the most active virus/botnet/etc summers to date.
  • Don2007
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Don2007
  • Loc: NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Viruses writers have already out paced anti virus software companies and there is no doubt that it will get worse. I'm not sure that the poor job market will add to it but I certainly wouldn't deny the possibility.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've seen a lot of my friends that have a lot of infections already ... many of them automatically post in places like facebook, msn messenger etc, don't know if this is relevant to this situation though ...

But I remember those days, it was a tough time getting a job anyway ...
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

I don't know about anywhere else, but around here there are a bunch of kids with well to do parents, so all they have to do is throw a fit and make a scene and they get whatever they want. Lots of kids driving brand new hybrids and having a designer handbag or sunglasses and all that junk. I like being poor!
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Oh I see ... we have some parts where the people are like that, but generally even if the people are rich, they don't just give their children everything they want ... I must agree with you, being poor makes life a lot more fun ... hehe
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think it more or less comes down to not having anything better to do.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

That makes sense ... I just wonder if it doesn't have to do with the fact that those parents give their children everything they want and then they get bored with all that stuff and seek some other form of "entertainment" ... and the weak job market isn't helping that at all ...
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Kids get too much, too quick, too easy these days.

A good slapping..we used to get slapped and was never in trouble for fear of the slap.

In bed by 7pm like it or lump it, tired or not. Then, parent always knew where their kids were. Items of value could be left out without worry over theft.

And NO ONE got murdered. We have had three stabbings in less than a month here. Yesterday it was an Asian boy o 18 who was attacked and murdered in a park in broad daylight.

Kids have nothing to do except minx.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
And NO ONE got murdered. We have had three stabbings in less than a month here. Yesterday it was an Asian boy o 18 who was attacked and murdered in a park in broad daylight.

It's getting more violent where I'm at too. Not too long ago a woman was found stabbed to death in a hotel room down the street, her boyfriend had been beaten to death.
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

It was bad before Blair decide like a *b fool do not dole out punishment or face jail..so what do they expect to have happened as far as punisment goes?

There is now no deterent in the home and none through the courts. I suggest..lmaooooo

Boot camps for those that don't work through 'I can't be bothered to leave my pit today':

For theft chop a few digits off:

For rape chop off the ...

And murder bring back the rope.

For needless abortions steralisation.

My country if I ruled would be a good country.

Hmm...the stocks could enter the equasion somewhere.

:mrgreen:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts