Good unofficial music videos

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

On YouTube there are a large amount of videos created by people from all over the world which is often accompanying a song from a band. I've often stumbled across a few over the last few years which were done for university projects or whatever, some of them were done by aspiring directors etc who just want to be seen by the many who view the videos on the site.

I came across a video tonight that i remember liking when i first saw it. I found it when i was searching for the song "The Fog" by one of my favourite bands "Radiohead".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx4uvQvpunU&NR=1

The video matches the song pretty well in that it demonstrates how angry he is at being alone and doesn't have the parents that care for him like other kids. The fog (song title) is sort of like the mist the kid sees when he is angry before destroying his teddy. It's also interesting in that when you look at the kid and excuse the fact he is burning the teddy, normally any destruction of property can be seen as him playing innocently. However there is a reason for him destroying the teddy, and it's not him playing in the way you'd think.

Have you seen any unofficial videos to any songs that you thought were good?
  • chiwawa
  • chiwawa

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have seen but forgotten which video and song. And yes the video you posted matches the song.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 2 posts