Google Play problems

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I recently got an album off of Google Play and downloaded them to my phone. Even though I downloaded them to my phone, I couldn't find it anywhere on my phone... I just went to Google Play and found out that the album is no longer on my phone. How can I make it so my phone actually keeps the album?

Also, I want to be able to retrieve the album files from my phone. So I can put them back on my phone every time it decides to disappear on me.
  • ScottG
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • ScottG

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are you using the app play music? If that the app the way you can keep the songs on your phone is to make a playlist and add the music to the playlist after that tap and hold the playlist until it pops up a box and check the "Keep on device" pin/checkbox
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

What is "keeping files" that I find on Google Play App? Also, how do I retrieve the files from my phone?
  • ScottG
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • ScottG

Post 3+ Months Ago

If you have a file manager app on your phone I was able to get the files at /mtn/sdcard/Andriod/data/com.google.android.music/files/music
but the files are all renamed to numbers

as far as the keeping files not exactly sure but we may be talking about to different apps that practically the same
  • ScottG
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • ScottG

Post 3+ Months Ago

Question can you access your music by going to http://music.google.com and logging in?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts