GTKY - 613flavah (update)

• SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. What is it like living in Battlestar Galactica?

2. In this "real world" we all talk about, where do you currently live?

3. Has a typical workday changed much for you since the last GTKY?

4. I notice you like to travel a lot. Any new travels since your last GTKY?

5. Do you have a personal blog/site?

6. What's the meaning behind your nickname?

7. What did you do this past weekend?

8. Tell us about your current living arrangements. (Who you live with, in a house/apartment, etc)

9. Is there a certain movie you're looking forward to watching?

10. Tell us something about your self that we might find surprising.

11. What are you listening to right now?

12. What kind of car do you drive? (post a photo!)

13. Would you rather scream at the top of your lungs for an hour straight, or have your eyes glued shut for a day?

14. If you could be any Disney character, who would you be and why?

15. Name 5 pet peeves that you have against drivers sharing the road with you.

16. Guilty pleasures & bad habits (cigarettes, gum, candy, etc) Give us the dirt!

17. Fave style of music?

18. What has better looking legs, a seagull or a chicken?

19. What are you up to today?

20. Least favorite place you have travelled to?

21. Are you a 2 finger typer or do you use all your fingers to type properly?

22. What are some of your hobbies?

23. Would you eat a live hissing cockroach if someone were to give you $1,000?

24. Who was your fave superhero growing up?

25. Do you have any pets?

26. Tell us about the last thing you were thinking about.

27. What do you do to stay in shape? Or do you do anything at all? LOL

28. What's the craziest thing you'd do for 1 million $?

29. Are you a religious person?

30. What other sites do you frequent besides ozzu.com?

31. Do you dislike the fact i've just copied and pasted the vast majority of your GTKY starter off thread?

Post more questions everyone
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

32. What tabs/windows do you have open now?

33. Do you like the number 33 better than 32 or 34?

34. What colour roses do you prefer?

35. If you were able to have absolutely any camera, what would it be?

36. What is the length of the longest book you've read?

37. What are you wearing right now?

38. Would you rather looking at pictures on the computer or hard copies in print?

39. What is to your immediate left at this present point in time?

40. Have you ever watched The Lord of the Rings trilogy back-to-back?
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOL I almost missed this haha. Thanks SB :)

Quote:
1. What is it like living in Battlestar Galactica?

Hrmm, well I recently moved there, before I was living in Stargate Atlantis as you were aware but now that I've discovered how awesome BG is.. well, I just couldn't resist. Resistance is futile after all.

Quote:
2. In this "real world" we all talk about, where do you currently live?

I live in Ottawa, the capital of Canada and I'm quite happy here to be honest. After traveling all over with my parents b/c of my dad's job, it's nice to finally have someplace to call "home".

Quote:
3. Has a typical workday changed much for you since the last GTKY?

Actually yes. I'm still doing web development but now I'm inching more towards the business side of things. Meaning, I get involved from start to finish on how to go about creating sites to post on our servers as opposed to actually doing the techie work myself. I also am leaning towards moving to a communications perspective where I will deal more with the general public than my computer :) But still in the web world.

Quote:
4. I notice you like to travel a lot. Any new travels since your last GTKY?

Went to Halifax Nova Scotia (Canada) twice, Peru twice and finally last August 2007, I went to the Netherlands (Amsterdam & Utrecht), Belgium (Herentals & Antwerp), Spain (Barcelona) and Morocco (Rabat, Marrakech & Essaouira) One of the most exciting trips by far. Next on the list? Punta Cana (DR - for my honeymoon) then Cuba (for a wedding) and then Panama :)

Quote:
5. Do you have a personal blog/site?

I used to run my own website but it says "coming soon". :oops: Really gotta get that done LOL. I had a blog but I don't write in it no more it's old. My most current site is my simple wedsite which is in my sig. The diary section is updated often.

Quote:
6. What's the meaning behind your nickname?

When I began breakdancing at 19, I needed a nickname. My crew were 5 guys from Montreal (Canada) and they all had nicknames that started or included their area code (which is 514). We were throwing around ideas for mine and finally they came up with "613flavah". The 613 is Ottawa's area code and flavah, well, b/c I was a spanish girl with attitude I guess LOL. I don't breakdance anymore but the name kinda stuck around. BTW it's pronounced 6-1-3-flay-vaaaah not "flah-vah" like FLAVOUR

Quote:
7. What did you do this past weekend?

It was "labour day weekend" in Canada so we had Monday off (yahoo!). My fiancé and I took Friday off and drove to Montreal overnight for a wedding. The Saturday we went to La Ronde for the day with a bunch of friends and then went to dinner at another friend's house. We drove back to Ottawa late that night. Sunday it was gorgeous outside so we went swimming at my mom's pool. Sunday night we practiced our special surprise first dance for our wedding and Monday we had a family dinner at my mom's.

Quote:
8. Tell us about your current living arrangements. (Who you live with, in a house/apartment, etc)

I currently live with my fiancé in a townhome in the suburbs of Ottawa with our 2 cats :)

Quote:
9. Is there a certain movie you're looking forward to watching?

Saw V (I love gross movies)

Quote:
10. Tell us something about your self that we might find surprising.

The famous magician David Copperfield made me disappear off stage once in front of thousands of people.

Quote:
11. What are you listening to right now?

AnnaGrace - You Make Me Feel (house)

Quote:
12. What kind of car do you drive? (post a photo!)

I'll post my last car which I just sold in June (just b/c it's so damn hot) and my current car.

Chrysler Crossfire 2004 (my baby)
My current ride - Hyundai Santa Fe 2008

Quote:
13. Would you rather scream at the top of your lungs for an hour straight, or have your eyes glued shut for a day?

Definitely scream for an hour straight. I can't imagine the pain one must go through trying to unglue your eyes after a whole day!!

Quote:
14. If you could be any Disney character, who would you be and why?

Urgh. To be honest, I'm not a disney fan in the least!! All the characters are annoying!

Quote:
15. Name 5 pet peeves that you have against drivers sharing the road with you.

Only 5? LOL
1. Minivan drivers
2. Drivers who don't signal
3. Tailgaters
4. Drivers who talk on their cellphones while driving!
5. Drivers who do exactly the speed limit and you can't pass b/c it's a 2 lane road!!

Quote:
16. Guilty pleasures & bad habits (cigarettes, gum, candy, etc) Give us the dirt!

Kraft Dinner!
and creme brulée oh and of course wine.

Quote:
17. Fave style of music?

80s pop, 90s dance (circa 1990-1995), eurodance, house, old school hiphop, reggaeton, salsa, merengue and latino rock

Quote:
18. What has better looking legs, a seagull or a chicken?

probably a chicken. Seagulls are dirty, always sticking their legs in garbage!

Quote:
19. What are you up to today?

Working all day (yawn) then heading to the gym, then home to cook, hang out with the man and then print out our wedding ceremony programs.

Quote:
20. Least favorite place you have traveled to?

Is that even possible? I have yet to travel anywhere I didn't enjoy myself to be honest.

Quote:
21. Are you a 2 finger typer or do you use all your fingers to type properly?

I use all my fingers and I type extremely fast 8) I don't need to look at the keyboard at all, not even for the numpad :P

Quote:
22. What are some of your hobbies?

traveling (of course), dancing, reading, gaming and trying out new wines with stinky cheese!

Quote:
23. Would you eat a live hissing cockroach if someone were to give you $1,000?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONO NONONOFDNOIFDSJFLHSDF

Quote:
24. Who was your fave superhero growing up?

Superman! Still is and always will!!

Quote:
25. Do you have any pets?

2 cats. Simba & Zazu.

Quote:
26. Tell us about the last thing you were thinking about.

My back is killing me, I can't wait until my massage.

Quote:
27. What do you do to stay in shape? Or do you do anything at all? LOL

I go to the gym 5x/week and my fiancé and I are doing the hundred push up challenge. We're on week 3 and my arms are killing me.

Quote:
28. What's the craziest thing you'd do for 1 million $?

Streak across a live taping of a football game?

Quote:
29. Are you a religious person?

I'm catholic but not always practicing :D

Quote:
30. What other sites do you frequent besides ozzu.com?

http://www.weddingbells.ca (of course), facebook.com, international.gc.ca, fazed.net, madville.com and jim-and-jimena.613-flavah.ca

Quote:
31. Do you dislike the fact i've just copied and pasted the vast majority of your GTKY starter off thread?

Dislike! LOL come up with some original work SB!
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
32. What tabs/windows do you have open now?

Hey that's a good one :) weddingbells.ca, ozzu.com & my email

Quote:
33. Do you like the number 33 better than 32 or 34?

Yea. 33 flows nicely off my tongue and it looks so pretty, so uniform when it's 3 repeated
Quote:
34. What colour roses do you prefer?

who cares. All roses are beautiful :)

Quote:
35. If you were able to have absolutely any camera, what would it be?

hrmm, not sure. I don't know much about cameras to be honest but I'd love to have one that would take decent photos along with a nice zoom. But not heavy to carry around!
Quote:
36. What is the length of the longest book you've read?

Lord of the Rings! I thought I'd never finish it!!! urghh that was what, a million pages or something?

Quote:
37. What are you wearing right now?

silver stilettos, a black and grey pencil skirt and a black top

Quote:
38. Would you rather looking at pictures on the computer or hard copies in print?

computer hands down. Looking down at something hurts my neck.

Quote:
39. What is to your immediate left at this present point in time?

hey you're good! I likie these questions :) (SB take notes!) And to answer the question, I have my 2 computer systems on seperate servers to my left

Quote:
40. Have you ever watched The Lord of the Rings trilogy back-to-back?

No. Reading the book was tiring enough.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

[quote]41. How many speeding tickets did you get in your baby ?[/quote]

[quote]42. Who should be fired first, the person who spit on the boss on firing day or the person who has been slacking off for the last 6 months ?[/quote]

[quote]43. What's the last situation you were in where you wanted to smack someone ?[/quote]

[quote]44. Would you rather have an unlimited supply of shoes or gas ? The only condition is you can't sell it, you're the only one who can use it.[/quote]

[quote]45. Ask yourself a question here[/quote]
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

[quote="SB"]46. Name another 5 pet peeves, it seems 5 wasn't enough[/quote]
[quote="SB"]47. When are you going to be heading to Europe again, more notably Scotland?[/quote]
[quote="SB"]48. So far, have these questions been better than the first bunch?[/quote]
[quote="SB"]49. Who is your favourite regular member here at Ozzu?[/quote]
[quote="SB"]50. Who is your least favourite regular member at Ozzu?[/quote]
[quote="SB"]51. Are there any other members you wish make the same amount of appearances here than they once did?[/quote]
[quote="SB"]52. What is the length of the shortest book you've read?[/quote]
[quote="SB"]53. What is to your immediate right at this present point in time?[/quote]
[quote="SB"]54. Some might have guessed (they bloody well should have by now) that you are very soon getting married, when do you plan on cutting yourself off away from Ozzu for a while?[/quote]
[quote="SB"]55. What was the funniest moment you remember while being on Ozzu?[/quote]
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
41. How many speeding tickets did you get in your baby ?

Can you believe I've yet to EVER have been caught? :) I have a super duper clean record!!! Which is surprising since I looooove to speed

Quote:
42. Who should be fired first, the person who spit on the boss on firing day or the person who has been slacking off for the last 6 months ?

the person who was slacking off. I give props to the spitter for having the guts to do that.

Quote:
43. What's the last situation you were in where you wanted to smack someone ?

I didn't want to smack someone, I actually did! 2 weeks ago, I went out with some girlfriends to a local nightclub. We had reserved a table on the upper area of the club so we had to go up these very steep stairs and I was wearing a skirt. About 20 mins later, some random guy came up to me and whispered in my ear "I'm going to be a gentleman and tell you what I did" so I answered "what did you do?" and he said to me "while you were going up the stairs, I was looking up your skirt" Immediate reaction from me was to a lay one on his face and boy did I ever haha. I then answered him "That was NOT gentleman like at all" and walked away. I should have gotten him kicked out.

Quote:
44. Would you rather have an unlimited supply of shoes or gas ? The only condition is you can't sell it, you're the only one who can use it.

oh come on, this is an easy one :) SHOES!!!!!!

Quote:
45. Ask yourself a question here

What was going through my mind when I decided that wearing spaghetti strapped shirt today would be a good idea??
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
46. Name another 5 pet peeves, it seems 5 wasn't enough

5. Drivers who pass you only to slow down later and you end up passing them!
6. Drivers who slalom across lanes!
7. Drivers who rev their engine at a red light
8. Drivers who begin rolling ahead when the light is still red! Relax!!
9. Drivers who won't know what to do at a round-about!!
10. Drivers on a side street decides they need to either cross the street you're on or turn onto it. They pull out into traffic and they either can't get through the traffic because there's no hole for them or there's not enough room for them to turn into the lane of traffic. They have now completely blocked your lane, because they couldn't wait for that opening!!! This is when I lay on the horn continually!

Quote:
47. When are you going to be heading to Europe again, more notably Scotland?

Haha funny you mention that. My fiancé has Scottish roots and he's DYING for us to go there. It was actually on our top 3 list for honeymoon locations but b/c we're getting married in the fall, I convinced him that it was better to go someplace that has SUMMER going on. I don't want to go to a country that is going to be having crappy weather like us. No offence LOL. But I think in the next 2-5 yrs we're aiming for Scotland. I'll let you know! We MUST meet up :)

Quote:
48. So far, have these questions been better than the first bunch?

I'm so impressed SB :)

Quote:
49. Who is your favourite regular member here at Ozzu?

You!! :)

Quote:
50. Who is your least favourite regular member at Ozzu?

I don't think I have one.

Quote:
51. Are there any other members you wish make the same amount of appearances here than they once did?

You know, I don't really take note of these things SB lol.

Quote:
52. What is the length of the shortest book you've read?

"Le Petit Prince" (famous French book) I forget how many pages it was but I read it in an hou, it was short.

Quote:
53. What is to your immediate right at this present point in time?

my ponytail palm tree, my wedding scrapbook, my teddy bears (teehee) my vitamins and my telephone

Quote:
54. Some might have guessed (they bloody well should have by now) that you are very soon getting married, when do you plan on cutting yourself off away from Ozzu for a while?

I will always be on ozzu. I just don't come online as often anymore b/c work and wedding planning got in the way but once the wedding is done and work calms down a bit. I'll be back more often :) I'm taking a week and a half off to do last minute prep stuff for the wedding starting Sept 29 but I'll still log on throughout that week no worries!

Quote:
55. What was the funniest moment you remember while being on Ozzu?

Probably in the mod forum where we all decided to change our avatars to have beards.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good answers.

[quote="SB"]56. Why did you remove the ="SB" part of the [quote] tags in the last set of answers?[/quote]
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
56. Why did you remove the ="SB" part of the
Quote:
tags in the last set of answers?

because your quotes weren't showing up :P
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

[quote]57. Do you get less attention now that you're getting married ?[/quote]

[quote]58. What was the first thing you picked up when you got out of bed this morning ?[/quote]

[quote]59. Have you gone back to visit the Ewoks in their tree fort lately ?[/quote]

[quote]60. Ok then, unlimited supply of left shoes or right shoes ?[/quote]
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You rock flavah! :thumbsup: I don't have any questions. :|
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

haha thanks dM :)

Quote:
57. Do you get less attention now that you're getting married ?

I presume you mean men? I'm not shy and very approachable so no, I still get the same attention I just make sure to flash the ring :)

Quote:
58. What was the first thing you picked up when you got out of bed this morning ?

My cellphone to shut it off. My fiancé calls me every morning to wake me up (he leaves for work before me) and as a bakc-up I set up the alarm on my cell just in case he forgets to call me.

Quote:
59. Have you gone back to visit the Ewoks in their tree fort lately ?

Nope. I have 2 stuffed ewoks that share the bed with us (much to my fiancé chagrin) so no need to go visit them.

Quote:
60. Ok then, unlimited supply of left shoes or right shoes ?

oh boy!! how about right foot since I have better balance on that foot I could hop around all day :)
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

61. How is your mousey today?

62. Is the aforementioned mousey optical or ball?

63. Wireless mousey or nor?

64. Would you rather curtains or blinds?

65. Do you webcam with anyone?

66. How many books do you own?

67. How many layers (sheets, blankets, etc) do you have on your bed?

68. Do you have a brown teddy bear with a heart?

69. Do you think this looks like Hermione Granger?

70. Ever heard of Pauline Hanson?

71. Did you just google her?

72. Ever stood on the edge of a cliff at 5am in winter while a sea of mist swims in the valley below?
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
61. How is your mousey today?

My mouse? it's doing well I guess? LOL though I wish I had a more comfortable wireless mouse, this one sucks.

Quote:
62. Is the aforementioned mousey optical or ball?

optical

Quote:
63. Wireless mousey or nor?

wireless with lame batteries. I requested the rechargeable one but noo I got the cheap one that needs new batteries every few weeks!

Quote:
64. Would you rather curtains or blinds?

I hate blinds unless they are the cool vertical ones.

Quote:
65. Do you webcam with anyone?

:lol: I used to a lot!!! I guess the novelty has died off. I think the last time I used my webcam was to talk to my fiancé while I was traveling in Europe last summer.

Quote:
66. How many books do you own?

oh boy! 5 bookshelves full

Quote:
67. How many layers (sheets, blankets, etc) do you have on your bed?

I only have the sheets and the duvet. In the winter I add a heated blanket to the mix!

Quote:
68. Do you have a brown teddy bear with a heart?

I have 5 of them! Plus one of them has a heart that beats when you press his chest.

69. Do you think this looks like Hermione Granger?
LMAO no it just looks like a poor little girl who has way too much hair

Quote:
70. Ever heard of Pauline Hanson?

nope, enlighten me.

Quote:
71. Did you just google her?

haha I considered it but was too lazy to open a new browser.

Quote:
72. Ever stood on the edge of a cliff at 5am in winter while a sea of mist swims in the valley below?

negative wing commander. Most sane ppl are in still in bed at 5am
  • Mr OBrien
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: down a creek without a paddle

Post 3+ Months Ago

[quote]73. What do you value most in life?[/quote]

[quote]74. What do you see as your greatest achievement?[/quote]

[quote]75. How many jobs have you had in the past 10 years?[/quote]

[quote]76. What is your greatest regret?[/quote]

[quote]77. Do you believe that people are inherently good or bad?[/quote]

[quote]78. How do you deal with someone you don't like?[/quote]

[quote]79. What's your favorite song?[/quote]

[quote]80. What do you feel you are entitled to in life?[/quote]

[quote]81. What would your ideal job be, if you could do anything?[/quote]

[quote]82. Define love in your own terms.[/quote]

[quote]83. Whats the craziest thing you have ever done?[/quote]

[quote]84. If you were stranded on an island with unlimited food and water and could only bring 1 thing what would it be?[/quote]
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

85. To Vista or not to Vista?

86. How many complete lines are there across the underside of your second knuckle on your middle finger of your left hand.

87. How many mobile [cell] phones have you had?

88. When floppy disks became redundant did you enjoy flinging them like frisbees?

89. When was the last time you wore someone else's hat?

90. Ever written a poem? Post it here ... please :D

91. Do you have any weird scars ... weird as in shape or location?

92. How old are you, in years, months and days?

93. What's your social security number?

94. What's your address?

95. How high is the bottom of your bed from the floor?

96. Do you have something in your mouth right now?

97. What's the brand of your optical disk drive?

98. Sniff. Scrath your left ear with your right hand. Did you look stupid?

99. Whats the name of the closest shop to you?

100. What was the last plane you flew in (if you've flown)?
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
73. What do you value most in life?

My health. Without health, you have nothing.

Quote:
74. What do you see as your greatest achievement?

Buying my first home at 23.

Quote:
75. How many jobs have you had in the past 10 years?

Oh boy LOL. Let's see...10! wow that's one job per year hehe

Quote:
76. What is your greatest regret?

Not paying attention more in biology and chemistry class. I could have eventually gone to vet school like I always dreamed of :(

Quote:
77. Do you believe that people are inherently good or bad?

I'm not sure, I'm going to skip this one it's a toughy

Quote:
78. How do you deal with someone you don't like?

Stay away from them or tell them how I feel.

Quote:
79. What's your favorite song?

I don't have *one* favorite song. But a song that is on the fave list would include Coolio – Fantastic Ride

Quote:
80. What do you feel you are entitled to in life?

Exactly what I fight for and nothing more. If you work hard, you get it, if you don't, you get nada.

Quote:
81. What would your ideal job be, if you could do anything?

Video game tester or vet!!

Quote:
82. Define love in your own terms.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more." - Erica Jong

Quote:
83. Whats the craziest thing you have ever done?

sky dived from 10,000 feet

Quote:
84. If you were stranded on an island with unlimited food and water and could only bring 1 thing what would it be?

my laptop
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
85. To Vista or not to Vista?

NOT! I refuse to conform. It took me yrs to get on to XP. I held on to NT and 2000 for as long as I could. I don't like to follow crowds. I'm still a die hard AMD fan btw 8)

Quote:
86. How many complete lines are there across the underside of your second knuckle on your middle finger of your left hand.

I could hardly repeat that sentence once LOL um 3?

Quote:
87. How many mobile [cell] phones have you had?

Quote:
88. When floppy disks became redundant did you enjoy flinging them like frisbees?

NO! Believe it or not, I have a collection of floppy disks here. On my wall at work LOL. Actually I even have a WANG disk that I enjoy showing it to other geeks at work.

Quote:
89. When was the last time you wore someone else's hat?

Bootcamp, July 2008

Quote:
90. Ever written a poem? Post it here ... please :D

LMAO, in grade 7, I have THE biggest crush on this boy in grade 11. He didn't even know I was alive but I wrote a secret poem that I never gave him of course.
"I love you, I love you
I love you so much
I know we'll never get married
but I'll love you till I get buried"
I can't believe I just posted that HAHAHAH I'm a loser!

Quote:
91. Do you have any weird scars ... weird as in shape or location?

nope!

Quote:
92. How old are you, in years, months and days?

29 yrs old, 358 Months, 1561 Weeks, 10929 days

Quote:
93. What's your social security number?

Nice try!!

Quote:
94. What's your address?

:roll:

Quote:
95. How high is the bottom of your bed from the floor?

Haven't measured but it's high enough that I jump to get into bed

Quote:
96. Do you have something in your mouth right now?

lettuce

Quote:
97. What's the brand of your optical disk drive?

No clue. I don't know anything about the computer I'm using right now

Quote:
98. Sniff. Scrath your left ear with your right hand. Did you look stupid?

No

Quote:
99. Whats the name of the closest shop to you?

closest shop is 20 mins away walking my friend!

Quote:
100. What was the last plane you flew in (if you've flown)?

crappy Air Canada
  • Mr OBrien
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: down a creek without a paddle

Post 3+ Months Ago

101. Who is the next GTKY victim?
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
101. Who is the next GTKY victim?

We don't do these anymore. I actually have a list to go through of nominations for the next victims :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 21 posts