GTKY - Bigwebmaster (update)

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. Do you spend as much time on ozzu these days as you did when you first created the site?

2. Tell us about your living arrangements.

3. Do you still own the same amount of websites as you did in your last GTKY thread? If not, please tell us about the new ones.

4. Married? Single? Looking? Spoken For, Other? Since your last GTKY...

6. What do you have planned for the weekend?

7. Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were growing up?

8. Who is your hero?

9. Finish this sentence "My life's motto is..."

10. Tell us something about your self that we might find surprising.

11. What 3 websites must you visit every single day?

12. Have you ever dated anyone from your workplace?

13. What are you listening to right now?

14. What kind of vehicle do you drive? (Show us a photo too!)

15. 10 yrs ago today, if someone were to ask you "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" would you have pictured yourself where you are in fact today?

16. Guilty pleasures & bad habits (cigarettes, gum, candy, etc) Give us the dirt!

17. Has any movie made you cry?

18. Any useless talents? (double jointed, tongue can touch nose, great animal noises imitations, etc)

19. are you planning any exciting vacations this year? Tell us about them.

20. Which way does your paper toilet hang?

21. Do you leave the toilet seat up or down?

22. Name one vegetable that is orange.

23. MAC or PC? And why?

24. Would you rather always forget your name when someone would ask or, never remember anyone's name after being told?

25. Do you have any pets?

26. What were you doing right before logging in to Ozzu.com?

27. Are you an introvert or extrovert?

28. Pet peeves. We all have them. What are some of yours?

29. Did you file your taxes on time this year?

30. Have you ever been hypnotized?

Post more questions everyone.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

613flavah wrote:
1. Do you spend as much time on ozzu these days as you did when you first created the site?

I would say overall I spend more time on ozzu than when I first started it, however, I am probably posting less. When ozzu first started I was posting 50% of the posts and starting many new threads everyday to keep people around. More of my time at ozzu now is fixing bugs, implementing new features, maintenance tasks with the server, keeping software updated, answering e-mails, stopping threats to the server and banning IP addresses, etc. There always seems to be things to do to improve ozzu.

613flavah wrote:
2. Tell us about your living arrangements.

I currently live with my beautiful girlfriend Kellie and our dog Mayzi.

613flavah wrote:
3. Do you still own the same amount of websites as you did in your last GTKY thread? If not, please tell us about the new ones.

According to Godaddy there are now 27 domains, so I must have let a few expire. Since the last GTKY I purchased bigfreelancer.com, but have yet to do anything with it.

613flavah wrote:
4. Married? Single? Looking? Spoken For, Other? Since your last GTKY...

Currently with my girlfriend Kellie, see #2.

Guess you don't like the number 5, since you skipped right onto 6.

613flavah wrote:
6. What do you have planned for the weekend?

My girlfriend and I are going out to eat tonight, going to a wedding tomorrow, and probably relax on Sunday. My grandparents were supposed to have their 60th anniversary on Sunday, but that might be delayed a week or two now.

613flavah wrote:
7. Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were growing up?

My favorite cartoon was probably Duck Tales, but really didn't have a favorite character that stands out. Maybe Mickey Mouse, or Donald Duck.

613flavah wrote:
8. Who is your hero?

I have heard this question many times before, but honestly nobody really comes to mind for me. If there was anybody who had the most impact on my life it would definetely be my parents.

613flavah wrote:
9. Finish this sentence "My life's motto is..."

"...that people may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do." - In other words somebody's actions communicate much more than words on who they truly are.

613flavah wrote:
10. Tell us something about your self that we might find surprising.

My thumbs are double jointed.

613flavah wrote:
11. What 3 websites must you visit every single day?

I actually have my routine which consists of more websites, but my top three that I MUST visit are ozzu.com, bigwebmaster.com, and finance.yahoo.com

613flavah wrote:
12. Have you ever dated anyone from your workplace?

Yes.

613flavah wrote:
13. What are you listening to right now?

I am listening to nothing at this moment, but was listening to Stop and Stare by One Republic a few minutes ago.

613flavah wrote:
14. What kind of vehicle do you drive? (Show us a photo too!)

2001 Acura TL. It had to have its transmission completely replaced a few months ago and it only has 50000 miles. Apparently Acura has had issues with the TL transmission, and if I would have known this then I would have never bought it. Here is a picture that is similiar to my car, without the lower body kit though. My car has tinted windows like this, and a slightly bigger spoiler.

Attachments:
acuratl.jpg

613flavah wrote:
15. 10 yrs ago today, if someone were to ask you "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" would you have pictured yourself where you are in fact today?

There is no way I could have guessed. I figured I would be a airline pilot, probably for something like Horizon Air or Alaska Airlines. I remember around in high school going down to the counselor office and browsing a computer which had all sorts of ideas for careers, no where in there was anything about being a webmaster/administrator. I actually finished college in flight technology, the internet company was only a part time job at the time for me and started out as a hobby.

613flavah wrote:
16. Guilty pleasures & bad habits (cigarettes, gum, candy, etc) Give us the dirt!

My girlfriend would probably laugh at this question, as I really do not have any terrible bad habits. She claims I have a habit of catching flies with my mouth if I am concentrating on something too hard. I might have a little OCD as I will sometimes double, triple, and quadruple check things (including this paragraph) -- but you kind of have to have that to be a programmer. I love food and will often eat too much, although I have a high metabolism so it doesn't really affect me. I am sure you guys were hoping for something better :)

613flavah wrote:
17. Has any movie made you cry?

Yes.

613flavah wrote:
18. Any useless talents? (double jointed, tongue can touch nose, great animal noises imitations, etc)

My thumbs are double jointed, most of my talents are useful though :)

613flavah wrote:
19. are you planning any exciting vacations this year? Tell us about them.

Going to Montana in September, maybe Vegas in October. Next year should be going to St Lucia in the tropical islands of the Caribbean.

613flavah wrote:
20. Which way does your paper toilet hang?

Over the top, I really hate it when its the other way.

613flavah wrote:
21. Do you leave the toilet seat up or down?

Used to leave it up, not anymore! :evil:

613flavah wrote:
22. Name one vegetable that is orange.

Carrots, mmm.

613flavah wrote:
23. MAC or PC? And why?

PC because I am a technical person, and I like to build my own computers. I do like how MACs have evolved over time though and my opinion about MACs have improved in the last 10 years quite a bit.

613flavah wrote:
24. Would you rather always forget your name when someone would ask or, never remember anyone's name after being told?

Well I am already used to the 2nd, so lets go with that. I am TERRIBLE with names, and I have to work really hard when meeting new people to actually remember them. While I believe I am a fast learner and have many skills, my memory is horrible, especially when it comes to rote memorization.

613flavah wrote:
25. Do you have any pets?

A dog, she is a maltese puppy about 10 months old.

613flavah wrote:
26. What were you doing right before logging in to Ozzu.com?

Working on redoing the ozzu template section from scratch. I am currently working on a system to completely replace the old template section which will be much more user friendly. Before that I ate lunch.

613flavah wrote:
27. Are you an introvert or extrovert?

Probably an introvert, how else could I work from home. I am not sure an extrovert could do that every day.

613flavah wrote:
28. Pet peeves. We all have them. What are some of yours?

I am going to copy this from my old GTKY as it hasn't changed. My top five pet peeves in no particular order are: People who are close minded and will only accept their views of situations. Ignorant people. People who say they cannot do something even though they have made absolutely zero effort. People who cannot admit when they are wrong and continue to defend something as if they are right. And finally my last pet peeve are solicitors who come right to your door and or call on the phone during dinner or when you are doing something important.

613flavah wrote:
29. Did you file your taxes on time this year?

Yes, I filed them in January.

613flavah wrote:
30. Have you ever been hypnotized?

No, and I feel that I probably could never get hyptonized by someone else.
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

31.) What was your first coding language you named?

32) Does 1t ann0y y0u wh3n 1 t4lk l1ke this?

33) hot or cold?

34) Blue or pink?

35) What has been your most rewarding moment working with ozzu?

36) If you was sent to a island and you could take only 3 items, what would they be and why?

37) will the new ozzyu template be better than this one in your opinion?

38) what made you choose the ozzu dragon?

39) Do you like this number?

40) do you know the answer? that is the question.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

penguin wrote:
31.) What was your first coding language you named?

I named? You mean what is the first language I used? If so PERL.

penguin wrote:
32) Does 1t ann0y y0u wh3n 1 t4lk l1ke this?

Yes, you don't even know. My finger is hovering over the "delete post" button.

penguin wrote:
33) hot or cold?

Hot.

penguin wrote:
34) Blue or pink?

Blue.

penguin wrote:
35) What has been your most rewarding moment working with ozzu?

Seeing how much ozzu has grown, and how it has become a useful resource for many.

penguin wrote:
36) If you was sent to a island and you could take only 3 items, what would they be and why?

If I was sent to an island I would hope it was a resort with lots great things, maybe somewhere in the tropics. Then all I would need is money, my girlfriend, and a plane ticket back home when were done. I am very thankful that this island doesn't have to be deserted.

penguin wrote:
37) will the new ozzyu template be better than this one in your opinion?

I am not referring to the phpbb3 template. I am referring to these:

http://www.ozzu.com/webtemplates/

penguin wrote:
38) what made you choose the ozzu dragon?

Unflux made it, and it was the best thing I have come across as far as the look. I would actually prefer something similiar that relates more to a webmaster forum, however.

penguin wrote:
39) Do you like this number?

No.

penguin wrote:
40) do you know the answer? that is the question.

Yes, the answer was no. See #39.
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

40) Why dont you make your picture like all the moderators?

42) do you have a normal xbox or a xbox360?

43) whats the most annoying game you have played?

44) if you was given 48 hours to live what would you do with your time?

45) what food do you hate?

46) would you like me to stop asking you questions?

47) When was the last time you drank coffee?
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

[quote]48. Do you ever go to Canada ?[/quote]

[quote]49. Would you rather have 1 million dollars the day your first born is born, or 1 billion dollars for your kids the day after you die ?[/quote]

[quote]50. Are you a fan of The Sopranos ?[/quote]

[quote]51. How many movies, concerts, shows, etc have you gone out to see in the lat year ?[/quote]

[quote]52. Would you rather pay taxes, or dedicate 20% of each day to making sure the things your taxes would pay for get done ?[/quote]

[quote]53. Have you ever tried speach recognition software ?
How was that experience if so.[/quote]

[quote]54. I remember you mentioning investing in some sort of holographic keyboard company years ago, since you mentioned finance.yahoo.com I can't help but wonder if you've tried other investments since then. If you have, what's the single most important thing you think you've learned since then ?[/quote]

[quote]55. How often do you drive faster than this ?[/quote]

[quote]56. Would you rather have the current speeding ticket system, or sensors in cars which prevented them from going faster than the limit ?[/quote]
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

57. Are you still living/moved into the house you were building during your first GTKY?
  • Thayk
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Durianburg, Philippines. Spent time in South Pole

Post 3+ Months Ago

58. Have you ever made a mistake of banning a member by accident?

59. Your avatar sports a snappy outlook, did you ever serve in the army? Would you volunteer if needed?

60. What makes your day bright?

61. Tell us of any creative ideas ever conceived.

62. Believer or skeptics?

63. Tell us how environmentally-friendly you are.

64. The most unusual place you have visited outside your place.

65. Tell us about your future vision for Ozzu.

65. North Pole or South Pole?
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:

Make sure you ask ATNO that question too. ;)
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

66. Do you have a tattoo? If yes, can you post the photo? :D
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

67. Is there any member in OZZU who you would want to meet? If so, who is it?

68. Who, here at OZZU, has helped you the most? (Besides ATNO/TW :lol:).

69. Which year would you like to relive? Why?

70. What programming language would you like to learn that you don't know yet?

71. What are you feelings on Communism? Was it a good idea gone wrong or was it a bad idea at the beginning?

72. Which American president changed America the most to the good side.

73. Who is your favorite president?

74. Do you think George Bush should have attacked Iraq?

75. Why did you choose "Bigwebmaster" as your username?

76. What was the most difficult update that you had to make to OZZU?

77. What are your future plans for OZZU? (Besides rebuilding the OZZU webtemplates service).

78. Will the theme for OZZU ever change or will it stay like this?

79. Are you going to add the themes that were in the CSS Competition?

80. Is Unflux hosting OZZU?
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

penguin wrote:
40) Why dont you make your picture like all the moderators?

What do you mean?

penguin wrote:
42) do you have a normal xbox or a xbox360?

Both.

penguin wrote:
43) whats the most annoying game you have played?

Tetris.

penguin wrote:
44) if you was given 48 hours to live what would you do with your time?

I would spend time with my family.

penguin wrote:
45) what food do you hate?

I love food, but if I had to pick one probably sushi, didn't really care for it.

penguin wrote:
46) would you like me to stop asking you questions?

Depends what they are.

penguin wrote:
47) When was the last time you drank coffee?

I had a mocha about a week ago.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
48. Do you ever go to Canada ?

I have gone to Canada, yes.

joebert wrote:
49. Would you rather have 1 million dollars the day your first born is born, or 1 billion dollars for your kids the day after you die ?

If I have kids I would rather have the 1 billion dollars.

joebert wrote:
50. Are you a fan of The Sopranos ?

Yes, I still need to see the last five or six episodes though.

joebert wrote:
51. How many movies, concerts, shows, etc have you gone out to see in the lat year ?

In 2007 probably 5 or 6 movies, 0 concerts, 1 show.

joebert wrote:
52. Would you rather pay taxes, or dedicate 20% of each day to making sure the things your taxes would pay for get done ?

If everyone had to do what I chose, probably 20% to make sure the things actually get done. In affect this would probably lower taxes by 90% since government is inefficient and unaccountable.

joebert wrote:
53. Have you ever tried speach recognition software ?
How was that experience if so.

Only with my cell phone, it worked okay. A few times it called the wrong person :lol:

joebert wrote:
54. I remember you mentioning investing in some sort of holographic keyboard company years ago, since you mentioned finance.yahoo.com I can't help but wonder if you've tried other investments since then. If you have, what's the single most important thing you think you've learned since then ?

Yes that turned out to be a bad investment, I lost some oney on that. Since then I have invested in a company called PDC, I am up slightly with it. What I have learned since then is to stay away from penny stocks and invest in companies that have been around for a long time, and will be around for much longer. This way if you lose money in the short term all you have to do is sit patient and you will most likely get it back. With penny stocks or new companies it is much more risky as its very possible you can lose your entire investment.

joebert wrote:
55. How often do you drive faster than this ?

I drive faster than 55 probably everyday that I drive since the speed limit is 60 on one of the highways here close by.

joebert wrote:
56. Would you rather have the current speeding ticket system, or sensors in cars which prevented them from going faster than the limit ?

I wish we had the current system but more ways to control who makes the decision on what speeds should be where. I know of a few roads that should not be 25 mph. In one spot there is hardly anybody living in that area and I just don't think that speed limit is warranted. I have known other spots as well where everybody seems to speed because the speed limit is unreasonable. In those areas if I go the speed limit everybody is riding right up on your tail as if you are going way too slow and a huge line of cars will be behind you.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

SpooF wrote:
57. Are you still living/moved into the house you were building during your first GTKY?

Yes still live there.
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

58. Do you have xboxlive, If so whats your gamertag ? :P
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

81. Are you trying to suggest to us that you have actually been the slow car that is causing the long line because of the unreasonable speed limit and some silly motor protesters?

82. Any driving convictions convictions? speeding tickets, parking ticket, or any other interesting driving issues?

83. All this talk about vehicles has reminded me of racechase.com, are there any other sites you administer that might be of interest to other users here at Ozzu?
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thayk wrote:

Don't think so, if I did I just undid it.

Thayk wrote:
59. Your avatar sports a snappy outlook, did you ever serve in the army? Would you volunteer if needed?

I never served. I would most likely never volunteer, but if my country needed me I would go. I would probably try to be a helicopter pilot since I already have a bachelor's degree and have 500-600 hours of flying experience in an airplane which gives me a nice head start over others.

Thayk wrote:
60. What makes your day bright?

The sun.

Thayk wrote:
61. Tell us of any creative ideas ever conceived.

Ozzu.

Thayk wrote:
62. Believer or skeptics?

Somewhere in the middle.

Thayk wrote:
63. Tell us how environmentally-friendly you are.

I recycle, that is probably as far as that goes.

Thayk wrote:
64. The most unusual place you have visited outside your place.

As I recall Canada was unusual ;)

Thayk wrote:
65. Tell us about your future vision for Ozzu.

My future vision is to have Ozzu's useful resources and members continue to grow.

Thayk wrote:
65. North Pole or South Pole?

Probably South Pole since when the ice eventually melts in the North pole I would be left swimming in the water.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

George L. wrote:
66. Do you have a tattoo? If yes, can you post the photo? :D

I don't, I have a piercing though.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bogey wrote:
67. Is there any member in OZZU who you would want to meet? If so, who is it?

Umm, not really :lol: Actually if I had to choose only one it would probably be Unflux (Bryan). We are partners with Unflux.net and I have known him the longest here other than Assneck (Adam) who I knew since high school.

Bogey wrote:
68. Who, here at OZZU, has helped you the most? (Besides ATNO/TW :lol:).

Well there are many people who have helped ozzu at different times throughout ozzu's life. In the beginning I would have to say Unflux and Gadget Guru were a very big help, then ATNO/TW came along and has always been a huge help. Other than that all of the moderators have done a wonderful job keeping Ozzu a great place for its members. As of lately Joebert stands out to me as well as he has helped reprogram a few parts of Ozzu to make it more efficient and server friendly.

Bogey wrote:
69. Which year would you like to relive? Why?

I am actually quite happy with the current year. I sometimes miss my childhood during the summers when I had no responbility other than playing baseball and goofing off.

Bogey wrote:
70. What programming language would you like to learn that you don't know yet?

Nothing comes to mind, as I am quite happy with PHP, PERL, and C/C++. I seem to be able to do everything I need to do with those languages. I wouldn't mind someday learning ActionScript (as well as doing designing/editing in Flash).

Bogey wrote:
71. What are you feelings on Communism? Was it a good idea gone wrong or was it a bad idea at the beginning?

I don't like it. I think it communism had really good intentions but in my opinion it is just a failed idea. People who work harder and do more for our society in my opinion should be rewarded more. Motivation based on rewards is something that encourages new ideas and technology. While capitilism has its problems too, I feel its a better system.

Bogey wrote:
72. Which American president changed America the most to the good side.

John F. Kennedy

Bogey wrote:
73. Who is your favorite president?

Couldn't pick a favorite - Franklin D. Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, and John F. Kennedy.

Bogey wrote:
74. Do you think George Bush should have attacked Iraq?

No, I think we should have invested our tax dollars domestically to help create a better economy for our citizens here. Also instead of going on the offensive I think its much more economical to focus on defenses instead such as protecting our borders, etc.

Bogey wrote:
75. Why did you choose "Bigwebmaster" as your username?

Had the site: bigwebmaster.com so used that as the username when starting ozzu.

Bogey wrote:
76. What was the most difficult update that you had to make to OZZU?

Going from phpbb2 to phpbb3 took quite a bit of work. Had to completely redo all of the templates and re-create mods, and it was probably the update that took the longest. I am still not finished with things I want to get done.

Bogey wrote:
77. What are your future plans for OZZU? (Besides rebuilding the OZZU webtemplates service).

Future plans include creating more resources for members. I would like to somehow figure out a way to make the site more community driven giving certain members the responsibility to manage sections of ozzu. In my opinion I can only do so much as an administrator and to grow means I will have to give our responbility to others.

Bogey wrote:
78. Will the theme for OZZU ever change or will it stay like this?

I am sure there will be changes and additional themes.

Bogey wrote:
79. Are you going to add the themes that were in the CSS Competition?

While there were many great entries there, the problem is it would still require a great deal of work for me to implement those themes. There are two reasons for this. The first reason is that the HTML has changed quite a bit on ozzu since that competition. The second reason is that the CSS competition only covered the CSS for the homepage on ozzu. Ozzu has over 130 different template pages for all of the different pages on ozzu that the CSS would have to work for. This takes alot of time and effort on my part. Keeping the same theme but with different colors is a much easier task as I can simply change color values in all of the CSS code and update a few images.

Bogey wrote:
80. Is Unflux hosting OZZU?

Technically no, but almost the same thing. Ozzu is on its own server due to all of the resources it uses. Unflux is located in the same datacenter and the servers are all managed by me.
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

penguin wrote:
58. Do you have xboxlive, If so whats your gamertag ? :P

My account is inactive at the moment as I have been concentrating more on getting work done with websites. Gamertag is something nobody would ever figure out:

ozzu
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
81. Are you trying to suggest to us that you have actually been the slow car that is causing the long line because of the unreasonable speed limit and some silly motor protesters?

I have been the slow car before. I have also been the one driving too close to a slow car ahead of me that was going the speed limit because I was in a hurry or impatient. I have even gone to court because of this.

SB wrote:
82. Any driving convictions convictions? speeding tickets, parking ticket, or any other interesting driving issues?

Yes.

SB wrote:
83. All this talk about vehicles has reminded me of racechase.com, are there any other sites you administer that might be of interest to other users here at Ozzu?

Probably, but I haven't been putting much efforts into them as I have been focussing more on a handful of sites. Sites I could see some members interested in would be gamegophers.com, racechase.com, weightdebate.com, and bigfreelancer.com.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

The style in which you reply is awesome! I don't have to look up to see what question you are answering. :)
psst - great responses very entertaining!
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, it was good reading the replies mainly due to the effort you went into making it clear what the answer was to the question.

Quite interesting to see you never quite dwelled on to the whole "driving convictions" bit. I seem to recall you giving me a bit of a hard time by highlighting my driving situation during my last GTKY thread.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

[quote]84. Can we see a photo or three of your yard now that it's had time to settle in ?

(p.s. karma got me for cracking on your toe, I busted by toe up pruning my mango tree a few months ago and my whole damn foot swelled up. I had trouble walking for about a month lol)[/quote]

[quote]85. Do you ever read through another persons GTKY thread and come across questions you think are really good questions that you ponder an answer to momentarily before moving on ?[/quote]

[quote]86. What's the longest stretch of time you have you ever been awake without sleep ?[/quote]
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin

Post 3+ Months Ago

joebert wrote:
84. Can we see a photo or three of your yard now that it's had time to settle in ?

It looks about the same as I haven't really done much since then. I will be doing more hopefully this summer though and maybe I will update a picture then.

joebert wrote:
(p.s. karma got me for cracking on your toe, I busted by toe up pruning my mango tree a few months ago and my whole damn foot swelled up. I had trouble walking for about a month lol)

Thats what you get! :twisted: Hurts huh!

joebert wrote:
85. Do you ever read through another persons GTKY thread and come across questions you think are really good questions that you ponder an answer to momentarily before moving on ?

Yeah I am sure I have done that a few times.

joebert wrote:
86. What's the longest stretch of time you have you ever been awake without sleep ?

I think around 30 hours or so, nothing too impressive. I love sleep.
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

87. What forum smilies annoy you the most and why? :mrgreen:
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

88. What forum member annoys you the most and why? :mrgreen:
  • jameson5555
  • Bronze Robot
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

89. What's your least favorite flightless bird? (sorry, couldn't resist :mrgreen: )
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

jameson5555 wrote:
89. What's your least favorite flightless bird? (sorry, couldn't resist :mrgreen: )

LOL <- Couldn't resist :mrgreen:

90. Why did you chose "OZZU" as this site's name? :mrgreen:

91. You got any favorite "old movies"? If so, what is it? :mrgreen:

(P.S> SB: Have you given up on your site?) :mrgreen:
  • vetofunk
  • A SEO GUY
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Had my honeymoon in St. Lucia...absolutely amazing. Let me recommend this place as one of the most amazing places to stay - http://www.ladera.com/

The Pitons are amazing...almost fake how huge they are...and your right between them. Our suite was about 1,500 square feet, 15ft deck and a pool that was both outside and inside our room.

Highly recommended.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 39 posts