GTKY --dyefade

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. Tell us how you came across OZZU.

2. Where in the UK do you live?

3. What is http://www.commafruit.co.uk all about?

4. Your profile states you're a student. What are you currently studying?

5. Between now and 10 yrs ago, what was the most important thing you have learned about yourself?

6. What's in the trunk of your car? If you don't drive, then what's currently under your bed?

7. How many hours a day do you spend on Ozzu?

8. Who is your hero?

9. Finish this sentence "My life's motto is..."

10. What's your fave flavour of ice cream?

11. Spam us. Give us a few sites you think we should visit.

12. What does your user name mean?

13. What are you listening to right now?

14. List the following according to importance: Money, Sex, Fame, Power, Love, Friendship

15. Who knows you better than anyone else?

16. Guilty pleasures & bad habits (cigarettes, gum, candy, etc) Give us the dirt!

17. Would you rather live without music or live without TV?

18. Any useless talents? (double jointed, tongue can touch nose, great animal noises imitations, etc)

19. Would you rather be put in prison for 15 yrs or have all your teeth pulleld out. Without anesthesia.

20. What's your favorite movie?

21. Any plans for Easter?

22. What are you most afraid of?

23. Choice of cereal.

24. Have you travelled much outside your hometown?

25. What are some of your hobbies?

26. Who would you like to see as the next GTKY victim? (please make sure to pick someone who frequents the site often.)

27. What's your version of a perfect day?

28. What time is it right now?

29. Do you have to look at the keyboard when you type?

30. What is/was your least fave subject in school?

Post more questions everyone.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

bump ^_^
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

31. If you had 24 hours to live, what would be most likely to have put you in that position ?

32. If I gave you $1.46, how many pounds of bannanas would you buy at $0.49 per pound ?

33. Chocolate milk, regular milk, juice, or water ?
  • PolishHurricane
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

34. How do you like your coffee?

35. Skip this question it's just here to make this thing seem longer cause it takes forever to complete.

36. How much sleep do you get on average?
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

37. How often do you lie when asked a series of questions by a bunch of strangers?

38. Are you lieing now?

39. Do you think 613Flavah is cute?

40. Would you believe she's a B-Girl?

41. I expect to be a professor when I reach 500 post. Am I in for a disappointment?
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

41. If you could look like one of the Ozzu smileys, which one would you be?
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

42. Ask yourself a question here.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Anyone seen him around?
  • PolishHurricane
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

OriginNO_II wrote:
41. I expect to be a professor when I reach 500 post. Am I in for a disappointment?

Yes, I think it's a couple hundred higher.

613flavah wrote:
Anyone seen him around?

Not within the past week *I think*, within the last month though.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great. Well if by end of next week he hasn't replied, I'll be picking someone more active on the site
  • dyefade
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

:o Sorry flavah et al! I haven't been around - work has consumed me. I'm honoured to be a gtyk victim - I'll start preparing some answers now.

PS, big thanks to OriginNO_II for PMing me - I would never have known otherwise!
  • dyefade
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
1. Tell us how you came across OZZU.

Searching for info about "sasser" virus or whatever it was called. I think I did well to remember that!
Quote:
2. Where in the UK do you live?

I'm studying in Manchester, but I'm working in Peterborough and London on a gap year-thing. I'm originally from Gloucestershire.
Quote:
3. What is http://www.commafruit.co.uk all about?

Nothing, it's a self indulgant blog. :oops: I'm going to add some CV/projects stuff at some point though - there is already the outline of a portfolio page, so I plan to expand that along with the CV.
Quote:
4. Your profile states you're a student. What are you currently studying?

Computer Science - but I'm wondering if that was a good idea (I'm loving the web dev work I've been doing this year, and CS isn't that similar).
Quote:
5. Between now and 10 yrs ago, what was the most important thing you have learned about yourself?

Woah... between 11 and 21 - I'm not the same person! I can't answer this adequately so I'm going to leave it I'm afraid!
Quote:
6. What's in the trunk of your car? If you don't drive, then what's currently under your bed?

I don't have a car - I had a motorcycle until this month when it was stolen. :( Under my bed there are boxes n stuff - temporary living syndrome for me!
Quote:
7. How many hours a day do you spend on Ozzu?

Well apparently zero lately. ;)
Quote:
8. Who is your hero?

I don't know. Rosa Luxemberg maybe? I am often inspired by the achievements of people (modern and historic), but I don't really keep anyone sacred.
Quote:
9. Finish this sentence "My life's motto is..."

"only available to subscribers".
Quote:
10. What's your fave flavour of ice cream?

I think mint choc chip - though if you can get it, anything with pieces of honeycomb in is great! TBH, I'm more about the lollies - do you have soleros where you lot are?
Quote:
11. Spam us. Give us a few sites you think we should visit.

Smashing Magazine, A List Apart, peterboroughinwinter.co.uk, Lemon Party
Quote:
12. What does your user name mean?

It's an old thing and I'm not really that keen. It's taken from the "colorfade" function on the old WinampAVS - I wanted something which would reflect both technical and creative sides, and not suggest my own name. It's a bit outdated.
Quote:
13. What are you listening to right now?

The Reindeer Section (from SB-land). Actually, might I recommend last.fm - see http://www.last.fm/user/dyefade for what I've been listening to lately.
Quote:
14. List the following according to importance: Money, Sex, Fame, Power, Love, Friendship

love, friendship, sex, money, power, fame (this is harder than I thought...)
Quote:
15. Who knows you better than anyone else?

Amazon recommends. See: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/57311
Quote:
16. Guilty pleasures & bad habits (cigarettes, gum, candy, etc) Give us the dirt!

Smoking tobacco occasionally... it's not that often though, I always feel bad afterward. Strangely, I never feel bad after smoking anything else. ;)
Quote:
17. Would you rather live without music or live without TV?

Without TV - I nearly do that now.
Quote:
18. Any useless talents? (double jointed, tongue can touch nose, great animal noises imitations, etc)

I can juggle? Erm... not sure.
Quote:
19. Would you rather be put in prison for 15 yrs or have all your teeth pulleld out. Without anesthesia.

Teeth pulling out. By far! I mean, the teeth out would hurt, and be an inconvenience (false teeth are a hassle I imagine), but 15 years!? I can't imagine that length of time, let alone spending it in prison.
Quote:
20. What's your favorite movie?

Tough one - picking one of anything is hard. Either His Girl Friday or Bladerunner. (btw, was it you flavah who was talking about Ken Park? I downloaded it but haven't got around to watching it - I opened it and skipped to the middle, and it was just some kid masterbating, didn't need that!)
Quote:
21. Any plans for Easter?

Well since I delayed answering so badly, I'll answer for next w/e: going back up to Manchester to see uni mates. Can't wait!
Quote:
22. What are you most afraid of?

Death - the concept, not the event. To cease... is not something I like the idea of.
Quote:
23. Choice of cereal.

Muslei - might I recommend Alpen.
Quote:
24. Have you travelled much outside your hometown?

Yes, I feel like I've seen most of the UK! I'd like to travel more, I haven't been outside Europe. Plans are afoot to motorcycle across Cambodia this summer, which would be incredible - but it's all £$£.
Quote:
25. What are some of your hobbies?

Cycling (motor and non), squash, drinking I used to rock climb, but not so much now. I'm also quite partial to Salsa dancing, but again, I haven't kept it up enough lately.
Quote:
26. Who would you like to see as the next GTKY victim? (please make sure to pick someone who frequents the site often.)

PunkPuke.
Quote:
27. What's your version of a perfect day?

That's tough because I change a lot depending on where I am. Looking back at school, I used to like spending the day at school, going home for food, eating, going out to work, leaving, then going on to a club. Whenever I go out I enjoy it more if I feel I've earned it by working hard in the day.
Quote:
28. What time is it right now?

7.17pm BST
Quote:
29. Do you have to look at the keyboard when you type?

No, I can't as my fingertips are under my desk - the keyboard is on one of those sliding trays.
Quote:
30. What is/was your least fave subject in school?

Biology. Loved all the other sciences, didn't like Bio. I didn't like french much either, which I'm a bit bitter about because if I'd worked harder then, I could've been speaking french by now!
  • dyefade
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
31. If you had 24 hours to live, what would be most likely to have put you in that position ?

Some kind of motorcycle accident. :) Actually, I'm going cheese rolling next month, that may well put me in hospital.
Quote:
32. If I gave you $1.46, how many pounds of bannanas would you buy at $0.49 per pound ?

One. I'd buy 1 pound of banana's at $0.49, then keep the other $0.97. btw jb, it think it's more like £0.49 per dollar, than $0.49 per pound. ;) http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/6562743.stm
Quote:
33. Chocolate milk, regular milk, juice, or water ?

Juice. I like the breakfast juice - grapefruit and orange.
Quote:
34. How do you like your coffee?

Frequent. Served by the cute barrisas you only seem to get in big cities.
Quote:
35. Skip this question it's just here to make this thing seem longer cause it takes forever to complete.

You legend!
Quote:
36. How much sleep do you get on average?

Not enough - spent last w/e in London and got about three hours out of 48 - that's no way to conduct yourself Ben!
Quote:
37. How often do you lie when asked a series of questions by a bunch of strangers?

Every third time. Are you feeling lucky Ozzu?
Quote:
38. Are you lieing now?

No. Ask me if I'm "lying".
Quote:
39. Do you think 613Flavah is cute?

You suave guy. Gotta go with yes.
Quote:
40. Would you believe she's a B-Girl?

Since I don't know what a B-Girl is I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Quote:

If you study hard and post infrequently, you may have become a professor by the time you reach 500 posts.
  • PolishHurricane
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

You know what I noticed in the following? ...

Quote:

Where is "Work" & "Fun". Those are my most important.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

:lol:

SB-land?

"This is my (is)land!" (kinda stole that quote from the crazy irishman in Braveheart)
  • dyefade
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
41. If you could look like one of the Ozzu smileys, which one would you be?

:arrow:
  • Belk Media Group
  • Graphic Monk
  • Professor
  • Loc: In the heart of California, Fresno.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Since I don't know what a B-Girl is I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

She's a breakdancer or ex-breakdancer. Cool, huh? The girls got skillz my friend. She's pretty, smart, and to top it all off, she can boog-a-loo. :)

Anyway, nice too meet ya, dyefade.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts