GTKY -- Enigmatic

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've decided to pick someone else as the next victim as origno_II hasn't been online since the last week of August. I picked one of the top users this week for posting!

1. Tell us how you came across OZZU.

2. What is Edinburgh like?

3. How many more years do you have to go before you get your degree in computer software developement?

4. How did you get into programming?

5. Have you decided what sort of masters degree you'd like to do after this degree is completed? (as per your profile)

6. What are you up to this weekend?

7. Would you rather be stranded on a desert island alone or with someone you hate?

8. Who is your hero?

9. Finish this sentence "My life's motto is..."

10. What is your absolute fave meal?

11. Do you believe that intelligent life exist somewhere else in the universe?

12. Would you rather give up music or movies?

13. Regrets, is there anything you would change about your life?

14. What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of?

15. Coke or Pepsi?

16. Guilty pleasures & bad habits (cigarettes, gum, candy, etc) Give us the dirt!

17. Which animal do you feel you are most like and why?

18. Any useless talents? (double jointed, tongue can touch nose, great animal noises imitations, etc)

19. Describe yourself in one word.

20. What are you most afraid of?

21. What's the last book you read?

22. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

23. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

24. Name 5 things that irritate you (pet peeves)

25. Tell us a your favorite true story.

26. Who would you like to see as the next GTKY victim? (please make sure to pick someone who frequents the site at least ONCE a day)

27. Did you take any vacation this past summer? If so, where did you go?

28. Do you have any pets?

29. Tell us one thing about yourself that would surprise us.

30. What''s the meaning behind your nickname?

Post more questions everyone.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Tchuki
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Tchuki
  • Loc: Edinburgh

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. Came across Ozzu about two years ago when I was doing a Google search for a problem I had with some VBA. Had a look around and got hooked in by the great people and vast amount of knowledge people were so willing to share.

2. Edinburgh is an amazing city, such a beautiful place! Lived in a few cities, but this is by far the best. The number of different cultures and lifestyles you encounter is amazing. The nightlife is superb, so many different types of club and bar your never stuck for choice. Summer time is especially good as the Edinburgh Fringe is on, a whole month of world class acts and performances from music to theatre. [ http://www.edfringe.com/ ]

3. I have another 4 years left of my Software Degree

4. I got into programming at high school, always liked computers and my friends and I would make really bad programs and websites. Enjoyed it so much that I decided to pursue it further.

5. After this degree I would either like to study AI or Web Development in more depth.

6. During the day I`hm going to be at work, in the evening/night, I will hopefully be going to a friends house party.

7. Hmm, probably a desert island, I`hm not one for confrontation.

8. I think it mus be my dad, he is the person I look up to the most.

9. "My life's motto is ..." If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried [ got that off an ex work mate, was funny because he actually lived that motto ].

10. A meal my mum makes called "Hunters Chicken". Chicken marinaded in a whole bottle of white wine for 24 hours with red peppers, mushrooms, garlic, slithers of onion and served on a bed of basmati rice. Wuff !

11. I reckon there is intelligent life out there somewhere, not sure if they are spying on us mind. :?

12. I'd rather give up movies, I'm quite musical [ play the piano to relax ] so loosing movies wouldn't be a big thing, but music ... :cry:

13. There are a few things I could have done better, but nothing I really regret about my life so far.

14. Reaching grade 7 for Piano is probably what I`m most proud of, nothing better than seeing the looks on peoples faces as your knock out a tune on the old ivorys :D

15. Pepsi.

16. Not much of a sweet tooth but Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream is awesome. As for bad habits, my flatmates seem to think I use my computers too much [ the girlfriend thinks its adorable I`m so enthusiatic but I`ll see how long that lasts ].

17. A domestic cat, I love sitting in front of the fire, having my head massaged and sleeping for copious amounts of time.

18. I can make a noise that sounds similar to Chewie from Star Wars and can move each eye individually.

19. Child

20. Failure

21. The Dilbert Principle

22. Grapes

23. Night Owl, I hate mornings, I also seem to work better at night.

24. Untidiness, People who are rude, People who are impatient, Those stupid accident claims company adverts on tv, sock fluff.

25. In high school a friend was given laxative in his drink [ without his knowledge ], a few hours passed and during an english lesson you could see he was in some discomfort. Unfortunately for him he sneezed and ... well, I will let you fill in the blanks!

26. Benat

27. No I stayed at home this year and enjoyed the Edinburgh Fringe.

28. Nope, no pets at present.

29. Errrm ... no idea, I like so sleep naked ? :P

30. People often say they don't understand me and that I`m a weird bit crazy, so I started using the nickname "Enigma". Unfortunately someone else was using that name aswell on other forums so I amended it to Enigmatic.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

"can move each eye individually."

I'd pay to see that!

And benat has already been chosen please pick someone else.

Come on ppl we're not letting him off this easily are we ? Post more questions!
  • meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

31. Was it a coincidence or a sign that as i read your location, Edinburgh, The travel reporter on the radio said "Edinburgh"?

32. Ever been to the fringe festival?

33. Have you ever killed an animal and later ate it?

34. England v Argentina. Who would you root for?
  • Tchuki
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Tchuki

Post 3+ Months Ago

@ 613Flavah - Ulstermonkey ?

31. Sign ...

32. Yup, went last year and this year ... the beer tent(s) is awesome.

33. Can't say I have.

34. England all the way !
  • Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

You say you play the piano (I do also, but not well) so you are very musicial -

So -

35: Who is your greatest musical influence?

36: Favourite band?

37: Does music "speak" to you?

38: Can you sing?

39: Best brand of piano you have ever played?

40: If you could choose one person, dead or alive to see in concert, who would it be?

41: Single, Married, spoken for etc?

42: What kind of car do you drive, if you drive?

43: Do you sing in the shower?

44: Favourite number?

45: Do you enter the lottery?

46: Favourite website

47: Ask yourself a question here.

48: If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?

49: Favourite font?

50: What kind of mobile phone do you own?
  • Tchuki
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Tchuki

Post 3+ Months Ago

35. I don't compose music so I can't say really. One of my favorite pieces is "Toccata and Fuge" by Bach.

36. o00o0o, can I have two ? Tough, I`m having two ... Muse and Red Hot Chili Peppers !

37. Music does speak to me ... at least it does when its not an instrumental song.

38. I used to be able to, haven't tried for some time.

39. I have to say my own [ Yamaha ] but then again, I`m biased towards it :)

40. Bach

41. Spoken for

42. I do drive but cannot afford a car [ being a student living away from home etc ].

43. No I don't sing in the shower.

44. Never thought about it ... 69 :wink:

45. Nope

46. Errrm, 2advanced.com [ visuals ], wikipedia.com [ reference ], ozzu.com [ support ] ... think I cheated there a littl.

47. Should I go to work in the morning or call in sick ...

48. 1) Inspiration for my next two wishes
2) A continuosly upgrading/updating laptop so that I never have to buy a new one
3) Everlasting bottle of Volvic lemon & lime touch of fruit water [ Wuff ! ]

49. Verdana 9px

50. Sony Ericsson

// Sorry about some of my answers, its 1:39am and my brain is mush [ more than usual ]

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts