GTKY - jflynn

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. Tell us how you came across OZZU.

2. Tell us about Baker City, Oregon

3. I see you are an IT Manager. What exactly do you manage? IT is pretty broad.

4. Is that a picture of your own eyeball in your profile?

5. What was the last movie you saw in theatres?

6. What kind of music do you listen to?

7. How many hours a day do you spend on Ozzu?

8. Who is your hero?

9. Finish this sentence "My life's motto is..."

10. Favourite movie quote.

11. Spam us. Give us a few sites you think we should visit.

12. What does your username mean?

13. What are you listening to right now?

14. What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of?

15. Name your top 5 pet peeves.

16. Guilty pleasures & bad habits (cigarettes, gum, candy, etc) Give us the dirt!

17. Do you have a fave article of clothing?

18. Any useless talents? (double jointed, tongue can touch nose, great animal noises imitations, etc)

19. Are you reading anything interesting at the moment?

20. Do you need to look at the keyboard when you type?

21. Tell us about a goal you haven't achieved yet but would like to.

22. What is your shoe size?

23. Would you rather gain 150 pounds or get run over by a truck and live?

24. What did you do last weekend?

25. What are some of your hobbies?

26. Tell us about your living arrangements.

27. Do you have any pets?

28. Have you traveled anywhere? If so, do tell us about it!

29. Would you rather not be able to talk, or not be able to stop talking?

30. Do you speak any other language besides English?

Post more questions everyone.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• jflynn
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Baker City, Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. Tell us how you came across OZZU. I was searching for tech support, I can't remember what it was about, Grinch and ATNO hooked me up.

2. Tell us about Baker City, Oregon It's a hight desert town in eastern oregon, 10,000 people, http://www.bakercity.com

3. I see you are an IT Manager. What exactly do you manage? IT is pretty broad. I have 80 desktops, 6 servers and a network conecting it all. I'm the only IT guy so I do EVERYTHING

4. Is that a picture of your own eyeball in your profile? that is a pic of my own eyeball, I was trying to learn photoshop. lol

5. What was the last movie you saw in theatres? I haven't been to the theater in a long time (years) so I can't remember, I did watch the new RAMBO last night on my big screen, does that count?

6. What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to most music (except country). It's not uncommon for me to have the Star Wars soundtrack at full blast in my truck.

7. How many hours a day do you spend on Ozzu? total, about 1 hr, but I hop on at least once every hr, every day (weekday)

8. Who is your hero? I don't have a hero.

9. Finish this sentence "My life's motto is..." Stand Up, Stand Up and Shout!

10. Favourite movie quote. Suck my C***! “Ron Jeremy” Just kidding, I don't really have one.

11. Spam us. Give us a few sites you think we should visit. http://www.ogame.org, http://www.realultimatepower.net/, http://www.homestarrunner.com, http://www.albinoblacksheep.com, http://www.sexyloops.com

12. What does your username mean? first initail, last name, this is one fo the only website that I don't use joesnuffy as my alias

13. What are you listening to right now? online radio, http://www.robarnieanddawn.com

14. What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of? Surviving Iraq

15. Name your top 5 pet peeves. 1. People who eat over their keyboard. 2. Um......

16. Guilty pleasures & bad habits (cigarettes, gum, candy, etc) Give us the dirt! Sleeping in. I'm the King of the 5 min shower because I like the snooze button.

17. Do you have a fave article of clothing? I have to have comfy shoes. I like to take care of my feet.

18. Any useless talents? (double jointed, tongue can touch nose, great animal noises imitations, etc) I remember movies easily, I like people to say lines from moveis and I can usually guess what movie it was. Only works in person though.

19. Are you reading anything interesting at the moment? Not really.

20. Do you need to look at the keyboard when you type? I type faster if I do but I don't need to.

21. Tell us about a goal you haven't achieved yet but would like to. This would have been shooting an elk, but I finally did this last week. Only 5 years of Bow Hunting to get it done. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jflynn2008

22. What is your shoe size? I used to be a size 11, now I'm a size 9.... WTF?

23. Would you rather gain 150 pounds or get run over by a truck and live? what kind of truck?

24. What did you do last weekend? I didn't do crap. Lol it was raining all weekend.

25. What are some of your hobbies? Fishing, Hunting, camping,

26. Tell us about your living arrangements. I own a home an d live by myself

27. Do you have any pets? my cat was eaten

28. Have you traveled anywhere? If so, do tell us about it! I'm was in the army for 7.5 yrs. I've been on 3 continents and I don't know how many countries.

29. Would you rather not be able to talk, or not be able to stop talking? I don't talk that much anyways.....unless I've been drinking :P

30. Do you speak any other language besides English? I used to speak a little Korean and a little German. IF you don't use it, you lose it.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

awesome! Come on ppl, he needs more questions!
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

31. Which one of the, people, in flavahs current avatar is hotter ?
Attachments:
10055.jpg

32. If search engines suddenly vanished from the Internet tomarrow, what would you do ?

33. 2 wheels, or 4 wheels ?

34. Ask yourself a question here.

35. If the world decided to move everyone out of a continent and dedicate that continent as being only to be used for automated hydroponic food farms to supply the world with food, which continent should it be ?

36. What would be better, 1) Getting the world to speak a single language; 2) Developing a universal translator ?

37. How many things are plugged into the outlet powering the computer you're on right now ? What are they ?

38. Would you rather have a touch screen, or one where the mouse followed your eye movements on the screen ?

39. In response to #23, it would be a truck large enough to cripple you. which now ?

40. Which birthday was best for you, your 13th, 18th, 20th, or 21st ?
  • jflynn
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

31. Which one of the, people, in flavahs current avatar is hotter ? I plead the 5th.

32. If search engines suddenly vanished from the Internet tomorrow, what would you do ? 1. thank god that I haven't bought any Google stock. 2. Crap myself. 3. Relearn the Dewey Decimal System.

33. 2 wheels, or 4 wheels ? 4 wheels, as in, 4 wheel drive, 4-wheeler

34. Ask yourself a question here. Should I answer this question?

35. If the world decided to move everyone out of a continent and dedicate that continent as being only to be used for automated hydroponic food farms to supply the world with food, which continent should it be ? South America

36. What would be better, 1) Getting the world to speak a single language; 2) Developing a universal translator ? Universal Translater, then we can hook up with alien woman like Cpt. Kirk :P

37. How many things are plugged into the outlet powering the computer you're on right now ? What are they ? I'm plugged into an UPS that has 4 things plugged in. My desktop, Monitor, KVM switch, Dlink 24 port switch

38. Would you rather have a touch screen, or one where the mouse followed your eye movements on the screen ? eye movement

39. In response to #23, it would be a truck large enough to cripple you. which now ? I'd rather gain 150 lbs (of $100 bills)

40. Which birthday was best for you, your 13th, 18th, 20th, or 21st ? 18th, I could vote then
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

LMAO
  • jflynn
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

41. Why won't anybody ask me anymore questions? maybe they don't like you! lol

had to edit my post, this was #2000
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

42. Write us a limerick about the topic "Oregon".

43. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "eclipse"?

44. What's the earliest thing you can remember from your life?

45. Red or blue?

46. Take a deep breath. What do you smell?

47. Favorite beer?

48. Favorite pick-up line?

49. In a cage match between BWM, ATNO, and UNFLUX, who would come out victorious?

50. p -> q. ~p. Therefore, what?
  • jflynn
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

42.Write us a limerick about the topic "Oregon".
Oregon's a place of wonder.
Pirates would come here and plunder.
The Indians would fight,
but try as they might,
The white man had sticks that made thunder.

43. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "eclipse"? The Moon, not the crappy car.

44. What's the earliest thing you can remember from your life? I remember meeting my great grandpa at the airport in Phoenix, AZ. I was 14 months old. No joke!

45. Red or blue? Red, blue is cold

46. Take a deep breath. What do you smell? i didn't smell anything, I took the breath trough my mouth.

47. Favorite beer? this is a very difficult question. At the moment it's Bud Light. However, if I could get a fresh guiness or a Strongbow Cider I would choose one of those. Or maybe a Dunkelwisen..... I love beer!

48. Favorite pick-up line? The one that actually works. :P

49. In a cage match between BWM, ATNO, and UNFLUX, who would come out victorious? Out of fear of losing my free OZZU account I'd have to say BWM. I think ATNO would win (i've heard he's a dirty fighter) lol

50. p -> q. ~p. Therefore, what? I'm sorry, I don't speak spanish.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

51. Which coin should the US get rid of ?

52. Do your feet hang off of the edge of your bed?

53. Have you ever awoke in the middle of the night to having both or your arms asleep from lack of bloodflow ?

54. How many flat tires have you changed in your life ?

55. Should computers adapt to TV remotes, or should TVs adapt to wireless mice ?

56. Have you cleaned the dust out of your PC lately ?

57. Do you change your own oil in your vehicles or take them to a shop ?

58. Have you been able to tell someone the correct time when they ask more often than not ?

59. What's the dumbest thing you've ever done ?

60. What's the smartest thing you've ever done ?
  • jflynn
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

51. Which coin should the US get rid of ? The Dime. I'm tired of people “dropping dimes” on me.

52. Do your feet hang off of the edge of your bed? Not generally, but sometimes if I don't pay attention to how much I've had to drink and the room starts spinning, hanging a leg over the side of the bed seems to help. I think a scientific study should be done on this.....

53. Have you ever awoke in the middle of the night to having both or your arms asleep from lack of bloodflow ? yes, this SUCKS!

54. How many flat tires have you changed in your life ? I couldn't count that many, the last one's I changed was after almost rolling my Ford Explorer, I blew out both right side tires at once. Oh yeah, I was up in the mountains at the time and 5 miles from the nearest paved road and it was 10pm.

55. Should computers adapt to TV remotes, or should TVs adapt to wireless mice ? mice for TVs

56. Have you cleaned the dust out of your PC lately ? I did the one at home 2 weeks ago. I cleaned out 20 at work a month ago.

57. Do you change your own oil in your vehicles or take them to a shop ? take it to the shop, I'm too lazy to dispose of the old oil correctly

58. Have you been able to tell someone the correct time when they ask more often than not ? I'm actually pretty good at guessing the time by the position of the sun. Most people have to think about it when I tell them it's noon-thirty.

59. What's the dumbest thing you've ever done ? I joined the U.S. Army

60. What's the smartest thing you've ever done ? See answer 59.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts