GTKY -- katana

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Alright our next victim has been chosen!

1. Tell us how you came across OZZU.

2. Where do you live?

3. Are you a student or do you work for the big man? Tell us about it.

4. Age?

5. Tell us about http://www.darren-king.co.uk/

6. Have you travelled much? If so, tell us where and which one was your favorite.

7. What are some of your favorite styles of music and/or bands?

8. Do you frequent other forums besides OZZU?

9. Who is your hero?

10. How was your Christmas?

11. Do you have any siblings?

12. Tell us about your computer specs.

13. List 3 adjectives that best describe you.

14. What accomplishment are you most proud of?

15. Describe your most perfect day.

16. Do you have a weblog?

17. Finish this sentence, "My life's motto is...."

18. Are you religious?

19. Do you have internet at home? If so, what is its current speed?

20. What was the most embarassing thing that you have done or has happened to you?

21. Any special talents?

22. I know you've been with the same girl for many yrs and you currently live together, but besides that, I don't know much about your love, tell us about her.

23. Name your top 5 pet peeves.

24. Not including "work," how long do you spend on the computer daily?

25. Who is the next GTKY victim?

Please feel free to add your own questions!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

26. Give us the story behind the "katana" since many probably don't even know what it is.
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

:lol:

Your not wasting your time flavah. Thats 2 in a week.

27. If you were stuck on a remote island and got the chance to get 3 items delivered to you, what would they be? and why?

28. Is it snowing in Edinburgh right now like it is here?

29. What are your plans for the new year?

30. What is your new years resolution?

31. Why have you managed to avoid the GTKY thread for so long?

32. Why is the said victim the next GTKY victim?

33. What is your favourite programming language?

34. Window/Linux/Mac?

35. Cats or Dogs?

36. Ever met anyone famous?

37. Ever woken up in someone elses bed and wondered how you got there?

38. Who is your favourite member on Ozzu?

39. Who is your least favourite member on Ozzu?

40. Who is your favourite moderator on Ozzu?

41. If you could become admin on Ozzu for a day, what would you do?

42. What do you think of German cars?

43. BMW/BWM?

44. Scotland/Japan?

45. USA/Canada?

46. Tell us what you all think of flavah now she has put you in the spotlight?

47. What is your middle name?

48. If the UK decided to join the Euro, what would your initial thoughts be?

49. Conservative government/ Labour Government?

50. Your girlfriends Golf/ Your Honda Civic?

51. Question 47/Question 35?

52. How old were you when you could first tie your shoes?

53. Do you currently have any pets? If so what do you have?

//Let me go and see what others i can steal from the "GTKY -- SB" thread.
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB i bet your really happy now.. i was going to steal some from yours aswell but that would be unfair
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Haha. SB must be feeling great about this; the tables have turned. LOL
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

no, the tables will have turned when 613flavah gets a GTKY thread. There is none for her on OZZU, yet.
  • katana
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Edinburgh, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. Tell us how you came across OZZU.

Like most people perhaps - I was having difficulty with something at work, Googled for it and got a hit from Ozzu. I had a look round, liked it and signed up. The rest, as they say, is history.

2. Where do you live?

I live with my girlfriend in Edinburgh, Scotland.

3. Are you a student or do you work for the big man? Tell us about it.

I was a student for 5 years, and considered applying to do a PhD, but decided to sell out and work for the man. I'm currently employed as a Software Development Engineer for a Stirling-based company that develop software for luxury hotels. We supply entertainment & communication packages that allow the hotel guests to use a number of facilities within their rooms and throughout the hotel.

4. Age?

I have lived for 8813 days.

5. Tell us about http://www.darren-king.co.uk/

Throughout my undergrad degree, I wasn't too interested in web development. Sure I knew the basics of HTML etc, but I was more interested in developing desktop applications. I had dabbled with web sites a little (some GeoCities sites etc), however I started to get more interested during my postgrad degree, as one of my courses focused on web systems. I decided to purchase some hosting and set up my own site as a learning exercise and basically just to get accustomed to web development.
It's progressed a lot since the first version, and I've still got a few more features to add (which are currently in development). There have been about three or four major revisions of the site (design-wise), however I'm quite pleased with the current design and have no plans to change it in the near future.

6. Have you travelled much? If so, tell us where and which one was your favorite.

I travelled a lot when I was younger. When I started uni, I worked during the summer & winter vacations, so I haven't travelled as much lately. I've been to the Canary Islands quite a lot (Tenerife, Lanzarote and Gran Canaria), mainland Spain, Denmark, Ibiza and the USA twice. My favourite was probably the first time I visited the states, when we went to Orlando, Florida. Done all the typical touristy stuff - Disneyland, Seaworld, Universal Studios etc.

7. What are some of your favorite styles of music and/or bands?

I like a lot of different music, but my favourites are indie and (classic) rock. Some of my favourite bands/artists are Radiohead, Led Zeppelin, Belle & Sebastian, Idlewild, Weezer, Jeff Buckley and numerous others.

8. Do you frequent other forums besides OZZU?

I do occasionaly, however Ozzu is the only one that I would say that I really participate in.

9. Who is your hero?

Probably my step-dad. He's always treated me as one of his own kids and encouraged me and supported me thoughout everything, and been more of a father to me than my biological dad could ever have been.

10. How was your Christmas?

Lol, very enjoyable. My family always have a big get together at Christmas. Lots of food and lots of drink. Highly enjoyable indeed - looking forward to New Year!

11. Do you have any siblings?

I have 2-step brothers and a step sister. I think I have a half brother, but I know nothing about him.

12. Tell us about your computer specs.

It's aging a little now, but it does everything I need. It's a 2.6GHz Pentium 4, 1GB RAM, 120GB Main HDD, 80GB secondary HDD and 250GB external HDD. Graphics card is the same card that came with the comp, as I don't use my computer for gaming or anything like that.

13. List 3 adjectives that best describe you.

Patient, inquisitive and open-minded.

14. What accomplishment are you most proud of?

Probably my undergraduate degree. I was never bothered about education until later on at school, and I had to really apply myself to get decent grades and get a place at uni. When I got a place, I kinda felt like a fraud for some reason, and didn't think I'd be able to last throughout the whole 4 years. Once I got into it though, I really enjoyed it and managed fine.

15. Describe your most perfect day.

It would involve a nice warm summer's day, no work, a chilled bottle of wine later on in the day, and the company of my girlfriend of course ;)

16. Do you have a weblog?

Not at present, but that's one of the features that I'm hoping to incorporate into my website. As with a lot of other things, it's in development.

17. Finish this sentence, "My life's motto is...."

I don't really have a motto as such. I like to believe that there's nothing that can't be learnt through hard work, perserverance and determination (within reason of course), so my motto would probably be some paraphrase of that.

18. Are you religious?

Nope. Four years of studying philosophy has taught me to respect the opinions of others though, and I believe that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. If I were religious, I think I'd be a Buddhist though.

19. Do you have internet at home? If so, what is its current speed?

Of course! Well, I started off on 512Kbps, then my host kindly upgraded me to 1Mbps for free, then again to 4Mbps.

20. What was the most embarassing thing that you have done or has happened to you?

I'm not really sure. Just the usual teenage stuff. Nothing that sticks out in particular.

21. Any special talents?

I have memorized Pi to 100 decimal places. I also play the guitar (although, not that well).

22. I know you've been with the same girl for many yrs and you currently live together, but besides that, I don't know much about your love, tell us about her.

My girlfriend's name is Debbie, and we met at university. Her degree was Computing Science and Mathematics. She then went on to do a postgrad course in actuarial science and is currently working in a bank where she's doing even more qualifications!

23. Name your top 5 pet peeves.
1. Unconfident drivers
2. People who refuse to do any work themself before asking everyone else.
3. People who attempt to force their views upon others.
4. People who don't take responsibility for their actions.
5. Can't think of another one.... :lol:

24. Not including "work," how long do you spend on the computer daily?

Lol, too many. Typically, I'll be on the computer for 8 hrs at work, I'll come home, have dinner and watch some TV. Then I'll normally sit on the computer for another couple of hours (or maybe four) lol.

25. Who is the next GTKY victim?

Daemonguy. He's eluded a GTKY thread for far too long.

26. Give us the story behind the "katana" since many probably don't even know what it is.

Lol, I chose katana as a nickname due to my interest in Japan and marial arts. Katana is the name of a Japanese sword, traditionally carried by the Samurai (along with the Wakizashi - a shorter sword of a similar shape). It is the type of sword most probably associated with being a "Samurai sword", however as noted above, the Samurai carried more than one sword.

27. If you were stuck on a remote island and got the chance to get 3 items delivered to you, what would they be? and why?

A guitar, preferably acoustic (I don't want to waste one of my items on an Amp - plus, where would I plug in an electric on a desert island), a copy of War & Peace, and perhaps a crate of Jack Daniels.

28. Is it snowing in Edinburgh right now like it is here?

At the moment, no. When you wrote the question, yes - it was snowing a little. Probably nothing compared to the snow in Aberdeen.

29. What are your plans for the new year?

For hogmany or for the new year in general. Hogmany - just another big family thing. For the next year, I don't know. Work probably, lol.

30. What is your new years resolution?

To become more organised and less lazy (I'm hoping the first will lead to the second).

31. Why have you managed to avoid the GTKY thread for so long?

Because I'm boring and there are far more interesting people out there.

Because he's avoided one for soooo long, and has campaigned for others to be given a GTKY thread. He'd love to do one really, he's just putting up a front lol.

33. What is your favourite programming language?

Would have to be Java.

34. Window/Linux/Mac?

At the moment, it would still have to be Windows. I'm using Linux a lot more than I used to, but all of my docs are still on my Windows NTFS disk and I can't be bothered transferring them all over etc (See Q30).

35. Cats or Dogs?

Defo has to be dogs. I'm allergic to cats, and cats are evil.

36. Ever met anyone famous?

Prince Charles came to my school when I was young, does that count?

37. Ever woken up in someone elses bed and wondered how you got there?

Nope. I've woken up in my own bed and wondered how I got there, but that's a different story ;)

38. Who is your favourite member on Ozzu?

I don't think I have a favourite as such. I get on well with a number of the regulars, probably SB and Rabid Dog more than most since they two are always on MSN lol.

39. Who is your least favourite member on Ozzu?

I don't dislike any of the regulars on the forum. I don't care much for spammers.

40. Who is your favourite moderator on Ozzu?

Shucks, I couldn't possibly choose. They're all brilliant!

41. If you could become admin on Ozzu for a day, what would you do?

I have no idea. Probably add a script that bans cutesie-wootsie cat avatars!

42. What do you think of German cars?

Nothing against them. I'd quite happily have a Beamer or a Merc. Any offers?

43. BMW/BWM?

BWM driving a BMW! lol

44. Scotland/Japan?

Never been to Japan (yet), so couldn't compare. I'd like to live in Japan for a while, or at the very least have a long vacation there.

45. USA/Canada?

Same thing - never been to Canada so I couldn't compare. I'd love to explore the north of Canada though - all the wilderness etc.

46. Tell us what you all think of flavah now she has put you in the spotlight?

Lol, how could anyone think badly of our flavah. The GTKY thing was gonna happen at some point, couldn't avoid it forever (as Daemonguy will shortly find out).

47. What is your middle name?

I'll never tell! It starts with an 'M' - that's all you're getting!

48. If the UK decided to join the Euro, what would your initial thoughts be?

I think it would be good for business.

49. Conservative government/ Labour Government?

Labour, most definitely.

50. Your girlfriends Golf/ Your Honda Civic?

Pfft! My Civic obviously.

51. Question 47/Question 35?

Neither.

52. How old were you when you could first tie your shoes?

I can't remember. I remember I made quite a lot of money though from demonstrating my new found skills to various family members.

53. Do you currently have any pets? If so what do you have?

I personally don't have any pets. My parents used to have a Carin terrier which was partly mine, however he died a few years back. They've got a Scottie now which is only a year old. I would love a Huskie or an Akita, but we just don't have the time to keep a dog at the moment.

Finished? Phew!
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

No way, that can't possibly be it! SB got pages and pages of questions, come on folks! You can't let him off the hook this easily! But awesome answers katana, now I know so much more about you :)
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

:lol:

No way is this finished. I have only just started! i wont rest until there are more questions here than there was in my GTKY thread.
  • Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

katana wrote:

Because he's avoided one for soooo long, and has campaigned for others to be given a GTKY thread. He'd love to do one really, he's just putting up a front lol.

Not true! In fact I support your decision to make 613 the next GTKY victim!
She's avoided it longer than I!

:)
  • kanexpo
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Geneva, Bangkok

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think flavah should be next if she hasnt already been victimized
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

sorry guys but katana nominated dg :P
  • Daemonguy
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Somewhere outside the box in Sarasota, FL.

Post 3+ Months Ago

613flavah wrote:
sorry guys but katana nominated dg :P

He could still change his mind; this thread is not yet complete.
I think he would be right to choose the lovely 613, as I am sure all the other members would heartily agree. ;)
  • katana
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Feel free to nominate 613flavah in your GTKY thread DG, my answer is final! :lol:
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

54. What was your first word ?

55. Favorite cell phone maker ?

56. Prepaid or contract cell plan ?

57. Fastest you've ever gone in a street legal vehicle ?

58. Fastest you've ever gone in any other street ready vehicle ? (trying to exclude airplanes, ect here)

59. If you went skydiving, would you rather have an experienced professional pack your parachute, or take a class & learn to do it yourself ?

60. Push-pin or magnetic bullitin board ?

61. If you were't used to driving on one side of the street, which side would you prefer to drive on ?

62. Explore outer space, or under the ocean ?

63. Favorite childhood cartoon character ?

64. Favorite cartoon character now ?

65. {Ask yourself a question here}

66. Winter or Summer ?

67. Spring or Fall ?

68. Winter, Summer, Spring, or Fall ?

70. Is your middle name "mumplestiltskin" ?
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

And the list continues...

71. Which country would you love to run the most?

72. If you got offered a job for Yahoo! as their MD or Google as their MD, which would you take? and why?

73. If you didnt live in Edinburgh and you lived in another city in Scotland, where would you like that to be?

74. Who is your favourite Comedian?

75. Is your middle name "monkeyboy?"

76. If everything you owned was taken away from you except for one thing, what would this one item be?

77. Do you ever use the Quick reply option on Ozzu?

78. What is your favourite Letter? (a-z)

79. What is your favourite number?

80. If Japan was to dissapear of the face of this planet and China then took over and named it Chipan, what would you think?

81. What would you say to a nice cool Tiger?

82. If the makers of Tiger came up with a brand new name along the lines of "LION" and the slogan "Tastes as good as a tiger!"...would you drink it?

83. If drinking alcohol was to be outlawed in Scotland, would you be upset?

84. The last few questions have been about drink and i'm sure you must think i assume you are a raving alcoholic, this isnt the case, however, what is your thoughts on the no smoking in public places all over Scotland that is to come into effect in May 2006?

85. Why wont you tell us your middle name? embarassing?

86. In your opinion, who would you say the most annoying poster on Ozzu is?

...there will be more. Just you wait :D
  • katana
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

54. What was your first word ?

To be honest, I have no idea. I shall make enquires.

55. Favorite cell phone maker ?

Nokia, although the OS has to be Symbian.

56. Prepaid or contract cell plan ?

Been on a contract for the last six years. It's the only way to get the decent phones.

57. Fastest you've ever gone in a street legal vehicle ?

Lol, 129mph, in my old Honda.

58. Fastest you've ever gone in any other street ready vehicle ? (trying to exclude airplanes, ect here)

Same as above.

59. If you went skydiving, would you rather have an experienced professional pack your parachute, or take a class & learn to do it yourself ?

I think I'd rather have an experienced professional. That way, if anything happened, my family would have a lawsuit on their hands and probably make a load of money.

60. Push-pin or magnetic bullitin board ?

Erm, a retro push pin board.

61. If you were't used to driving on one side of the street, which side would you prefer to drive on ?

Straight down the middle :lol:. Seriously though, we drive on the proper side in the UK. Driving on the other side would just be plain weird.

62. Explore outer space, or under the ocean ?

I'd love to explore both, however more so outer space.

63. Favorite childhood cartoon character ?

Liono from Thundercats :)

64. Favorite cartoon character now ?

Cheetarah from Thundercats :lol: Nah, prob still Liono.

65. {Ask yourself a question here}

Q. What happened to Q69?
A. I don't know - Joebert must still have it.

66. Winter or Summer ?

Used to be winter but now summer. Its a lot harder to keep your car nice and sparkly in the rain & snow.

67. Spring or Fall ?

Or Autumn here in the UK. I prefer spring - you know summer is just around the corner.

68. Winter, Summer, Spring, or Fall ?

Summer.

70. Is your middle name "mumplestiltskin" ?

Close....

71. Which country would you love to run the most?

The US. Then I'd be the most powerful person in the world! Bawhawhaw!

72. If you got offered a job for Yahoo! as their MD or Google as their MD, which would you take? and why?

Google. It sounds geekier if you say you work for Google.

73. If you didnt live in Edinburgh and you lived in another city in Scotland, where would you like that to be?

I don't know about other cities, but I'd love to live in a few other towns. Linlithgow seems nice, Aviemore would be lovely and Bridge of Allan would be ideal.

74. Who is your favourite Comedian?

The Big Yin.

75. Is your middle name "monkeyboy?"

Erm, no. Is yours?

76. If everything you owned was taken away from you except for one thing, what would this one item be?

My guitar.

77. Do you ever use the Quick reply option on Ozzu?

All the time, I love it.

78. What is your favourite Letter? (a-z)

I think my favourite letter would have to be i. I use it a lot in programming - for( i=0; i<arr.length; i++) and such like.

79. What is your favourite number?

Favourite number would be 3.141592654...
Favourite integer would be 5. I don't really know why. 5 or 11.

80. If Japan was to dissapear of the face of this planet and China then took over and named it Chipan, what would you think?

I don't know what I'd think. I'd probably think it strange that China could take over something that had dissappeared off the face of the earth.

81. What would you say to a nice cool Tiger?

I'd say that sounds like animal cruelty to me. Unless you're talking about the Siberian Tiger, which prefers the cooler climate. Oh - you mean the beer? Yeah, sure - I'd love one.

82. If the makers of Tiger came up with a brand new name along the lines of "LION" and the slogan "Tastes as good as a tiger!"...would you drink it?

Yeah, sure, why not.

83. If drinking alcohol was to be outlawed in Scotland, would you be upset?

Somehow I don't think it would ever happen. It wouldn't bother me too much. I drive a lot of the time anyway, so I don't drink that often.

84. The last few questions have been about drink and i'm sure you must think i assume you are a raving alcoholic, this isnt the case, however, what is your thoughts on the no smoking in public places all over Scotland that is to come into effect in May 2006?

I'm all for it. Smokers can choose to smoke, whereas people in the same place as smokers do not have the same liberty when it comes to inhaling second hand smoke. Trust me, I was in Dublin just after the ban came into effect there. It's nice to come home from a night out without your clothes reeking of cigarette smoke.

85. Why wont you tell us your middle name? embarassing?

Not really, I just like the air of mystery that not telling you creates.

86. In your opinion, who would you say the most annoying poster on Ozzu is?

Would have to be that SB bloke.
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

87. Have you found out what was your first word, if so what is it?
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

88. Favourite Programming Language
89. MSN Messenger or Windows Messenger?
90. Fancy a trip 'round the world?
91. Got any rivals?
92. Ever caught a computer virus? How many? What? and How?
93. Ever had a hangover?
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

94. If you had a Visa gift card with $9-USD & some change left on it, what would you do with it ?

95. If you were a famous athlete, musician, ect, would you sign autographs for everyone, or a random few ?

96. Favorite playing card ? (ace, king, queen... spades, clubs, ect)

97. How are you comming along with learning Firefox extension writing ?

98. Anti-alias or pixel fonts ?

99. Are you looking forward to the new Ozzu theeme in the works, or are you content with the current one ?

100. If you use a laptop, do you ever actually use it on your lap ?

101. Have you considered writing a book, "101 Things You Never Knew About Katana." ?
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

102. If you had to be one of the Ozzu smilies for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?
  • katana
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

87. Have you found out what was your first word, if so what is it?

Nope.

88. Favourite Programming Language

See Q33.

89. MSN Messenger or Windows Messenger?

I use MSN Messenger but it annoys me.

90. Fancy a trip 'round the world?

Would love one. Got a ticket?

91. Got any rivals?

The list is long but distinguished.

92. Ever caught a computer virus? How many? What? and How?

Loads, far too many/often to remember/enumerate.

93. Ever had a hangover?

Lol, yes. I was a student remember. :D

94. If you had a Visa gift card with $9-USD & some change left on it, what would you do with it ?

I don't know. What's that is GBP? About £5? Probably get a coffee and a newspaper/magazine.

95. If you were a famous athlete, musician, ect, would you sign autographs for everyone, or a random few ?

I'd do my best to sign as many as I could. I respect Tom Cruise for what he does.

96. Favorite playing card ? (ace, king, queen... spades, clubs, ect)

Erm, not sure. Five of Spades.

97. How are you comming along with learning Firefox extension writing ?

Lol, it's on the list of "Things to do". I played with it a bit, but I've got other things on the go at the moment.

98. Anti-alias or pixel fonts ?

Anti-alias.

99. Are you looking forward to the new Ozzu theeme in the works, or are you content with the current one ?

I like the current theme. It will be interesting to see a new one thought.

100. If you use a laptop, do you ever actually use it on your lap ?

I use a Mac PowerBook G4 for work (they gave me it), so I spend a lot of time with it on the desk. I do occasionaly use it on my lap (when in bed, on the loo etc :lol: )

101. Have you considered writing a book, "101 Things You Never Knew About Katana." ?

Not until you mentioned it. I might just do that.

102. If you had to be one of the Ozzu smilies for the rest of your life, which one would it be and why?

I think I'd be this one :D - every one seems to use :) but I think this lil guy :D looks happier.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

What a horrible thought. Katana could be doing some mod duties when hes having a poo :shock:
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love you Darren. I love :D too.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

musik wrote:
I love you Darren. I love :D too.

Lets hope his girlfriend dosnt read this.
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Quote:
Lets hope his girlfriend dosnt read this.
Lol haha. You're in for it now Darren ;)

103. Ever stolen anything?
104. If yes to 103 (Oh boy, here we go again cowkiller and axe :roll:) what?
105. If 103 and 104, why?
106. If 103, 104 and 105, from where
107. If 103, 104, 105, and 106, when?
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

108. Ever lost a loved one?
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

katana wrote:

I think I'd be this one :D - every one seems to use :) but I think this lil guy :D looks happier.

You don't think :mrgreen: looks happier than :D?
  • katana
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Axe wrote:
katana wrote:

You don't think :mrgreen: looks happier than :D?

Nah, if find :mrgreen: slightly creepy looking. I don't like his green-ness either. I'll stick with :D
  • katana
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

103. Ever stolen anything?

Yes, ages ago when I was a kid.

104. If yes to 103 (Oh boy, here we go again cowkiller and axe Rolling Eyes) what?

I think it was a magazine or book or something.

105. If 103 and 104, why?

I don't know. All my friends were doing it, I felt I had to.

106. If 103, 104 and 105, from where

Just a newsagents in a shopping centre.

107. If 103, 104, 105, and 106, when?

Ages ago, when I was about 12 or 13.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 36 posts