• digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Mr. Nucleo! You out there?

You've been around Ozzu for a long time. Longer than me. :D

I have some questions.

1. What music have you been listening to lately?

2. Tell us about your favorite movies and television shows.

3. What's your favorite meal or restaurant?

4. Age ?

5. Tell us about hobbies you like that don't involve a computer.

6. Tell us about where you live.

7. What/When/How/Why did you become a webmaster, or why do you want to become a webmaster?

8. Tell us about your first kiss.

9. Tell us about your best quality (real or imagined).

10. Who is your hero?

Please feel free to add your questions for Nucleo to my list. :D
Just remember, this thread is about Nucleo. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of...something.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

wOOt! It's back! Best topic in the general board! Cool! Let's have it Nucleo....I know you know how to do this one!
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

yes, yes, yes! c'mon Nucleo, don't keep your fans waiting :lol:
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

haha, i knew this was comming :P

i will answer when i get back from college later ;)
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

*yay* :D
  • JrzyCrim
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can't wait. :)

Glad it wasn't me! :lol:
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. What music have you been listening to lately?
Haha, well, thanks for this one ;)
I have been listening to a bit of everything, but I seriously suggest people get a hold of “My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise)” Bin playing that constantly lol

2. Tell us about your favorite movies and television shows?
Hmm, that’s a tuff one :D well, I guess I enjoyed Braveheart lol, and the lord of the rings, they were pretty good. I am mainly into comedies :D, so watching dodgeball was damn good fun.
How could I not forget Peter Kay, OMG, this guy is sooo funny lol, he released some of his shows on dvd, I watched and loved them all J

3. What's your favourite meal or restaurant?
Heck im 17!? Lol well, there is this place that my family go to, it is a golf club with a very nice restaurant in it. They do a great steak and potato pie :D

4. Age ?
17 on 4th of sept :D

5. Tell us about hobbies you like that don't involve a computer.
Well, that’s a tuff one haha, I am hoping that I can get more into photography ;), started taking photography courses at college, and enjoying the whole development process J. Wont be like that at home, but hopefully I will save up for a digital SLR and no need for all that.
With my mates, we go to the cinema and parks and stuff, anything to chill out and relax. But now we are all at college things have slowed down L and I aint seen them in ages. (2 weeks!)

6. Tell us about where you live.
I live in the town of Nottingham, almost smack in the middle of the UK, I think it’s a nice place J
I am lucky, that it has a huge city centre, and about 30mins walk from me I have miles and miles of countryside. Hoping to take some snaps of those someday ;) The city is great, has 5-6 cinema’s 2-4 macdonalds… sorted! Haha

7. What/When/How/Why did you become a webmaster, or why do you want to become a webmaster?
That’s a tuff one, well, I never actually decided to become a webmaster, strange as it may seem. I was on the net, and saw a website, which had an online designer thing, so I gave it a go, and show what I had made to friends in the ICT classes at school. I enjoyed impressing them and the teacher (don’t ask why haha). So I just progressed and got into the graphics side more. Realising that a lot of very big and well made graphics sites seem to make vector based stuff and text I decided to get into that more, making something different.
So, voila!, I now have a website selling ‘different’ graphics.

8. Tell us about your first kiss.
Wow, now that was a long time ago…
I had moved away from my home town (to the outskirts) and was on my own away from friends (about 12 years old lol) Met up with this girl, in same situation haha, and she knew no one.
We got to know each other a little better and….
Well, work it our for yourself ;) (no, didn’t go that far)

9. Tell us about your best quality (real or imagined).
Best quality… well, second best would be not being able to be straight talking… (that was confusing)
something could look awful and just to please the person I would say it looked fine, that’s sort of thing, trying my best not to be cruel.
Best quality would be…
Helping people I guess, A lot of my family have computers, and im like the local repair man, they then tell their friends and the amount of people that ring me up is getting annoying. But I don’t ask for money or anything, I do it because they are friends of family, or because im being nice.
The annoying thing is when people take advantage of that, which happens a lot.

10. Who is your hero?
Hero…I don’t really have one..haha
But, if I could be anyone, then it would have to be something off the anime show called DBZ, to be able to fly and fire ki blasts would be pretty cool haha. Heck, im still a kid right ;)
  • Jess
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

11. why did you want to impress your teacher so much? ;)
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

haha, not really the teacher... but friends mainly.

and trust me ... the website i showed them was utter...

lol
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

just a little off topic here, but I though these were supposed to come out on wednesdays
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The management team responsible for GTKY(Getting to know you) has determined that GTKY threads shall be posted on a "when-I-feel-like-it" basis.

:D

Fraudulantly Yours,
The GTKY staff
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

digitalMedia wrote:
The management team responsible for GTKY(Getting to know you) has determined that GTKY threads shall be posted on a "when-I-feel-like-it" basis.

:D

Fraudulantly Yours,
The GTKY staff

See IH8Purple, it was posted on a whens day :)
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

HAHAHA dM you crack me up man! :lol:

Great answers Nucleo
I love this one:
Nucleo wrote:
Best quality would be…
Helping people I guess, A lot of my family have computers, and im like the local repair man, they then tell their friends and the amount of people that ring me up is getting annoying. But I don’t ask for money or anything, I do it because they are friends of family, or because im being nice.
The annoying thing is when people take advantage of that, which happens a lot.

I've been there too, in fact I am the local repair man with my family too, and not only with computers. It's nice to see you are 17 and willing to help other people, this is going to give you a lot of satisfactions in your life. Keep up the good work, you are an intresting guy! :iconthumbleft:
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great responses Nucleo!! :D When you know about computers its easy to fall into the repair person category for everyone! Congratulations on the graphics work, nice to see you have come so far, will be interesting to see what other work you come up with in the future, seeing you can only get better, and your one damn fine artist now!!

:)
  • beings
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

Whats with all these people going to college at 17... don't you have to be 18 to get out of highschool, or is that just here.
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

*was 17 out of high school* <-- canada
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for the kind responces :)

in the uk the schooling is different ;)
you go to primary school, then secondary school at about 12-13. then you leave secondary school at about 16-17 (depends on DOB) then you go onto college. After that there is university, thats as far as it goes AFIAK ;)
  • beings
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

in quebec i know they get out of highschool at 17. is that where you are at neksus?
  • Hazard
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: London, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

yeah im 13 in year 9 in high school....nice1 nucleo now i know a lot more about u ! ur site fricking ROCKS MAN!! 10/10!
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

ah, so thats who joined my forums lol... my forums are small, so when someone registers, i always wonder who it is and where they came from haha

thanks for the kind comments :)
  • neksus
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

im in saskatchewan, but i started when i was 4. thats why i got out a year earlier.
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think it depends on how old you were when you started school. I started early so I was at university at 17.
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

I will be 17 out of high school ( crappy december birthdays :evil:)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 23 posts