GTKY -- onlyican.com

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. Tell us how you came across OZZU.

2. Your profile states you're from Spain. What part of Spain do you live in?

3. What's the meaning behind your nickname. I went to that site but there really isn't much there?

4. I see you're a web programmer, what prgramming languages do you use?

5. Are you a student or do you work for the big man? If you go to school, tell us about your school. If you work, tell us a bit about the company that employs you.

6. When you walk, does your left arm swing with your right or left leg?

7. What is http://www.tigerscripts.com all about?

8. Have you ever lived in a different country?

9. Who is your hero?

10. Finish this sentence "My life's motto is..."

11. What's your favorite day of the week?

12. Is there someone from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? Doesn't have to be someone who has passed on. Could be someone you had a fall out with.

13. In 3 words, describe an object in your room.

14. What are your favorite foods?

15. What accomplishment(s) are you most proud of?

16. Have you done much travelling around Spain or the rest of Europe?

17. What did you do this past weekend?

18. What are you listening to right now?

19. Any useless talents? (double jointed, tongue can touch nose, great animal noises imitations, etc)

20. They say that everyone will eventually get their 15 minutes of fame. Have you had yours?

21. What languages do you speak?

22. Tell us about your living arrangements. (Live alone, roommates, in a house, etc)

23. What's your earliest childhood memory?

24. How tall are you?

25. Would you rather be able to fly or have the ability to read ppl's minds?

26. Do you have any obsessions?

27. Who would you like to see as the next GTKY victim?

28. Least favorite thing to do in the whole world?

29. Favorite piece of clothing and why

30. You find a wallet full of cash, no ID but pictures of a family. Do you try to track down the family to return the wallet including the cash or do you keep the cash to yourself.

31. Could you survive a week without the internet/computers?

Post more questions everyone.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you scared him off.
  • think.correctly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: markham, ontario

Post 3+ Months Ago

pm him
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

I did as soon as I had finished that list. If he doesn't reply in a week, I'm going to choose someone on my own. A note to everyone, when you are asked to pick a victim, please try to pick someone who is a REGULAR on the site.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Anchorage, AK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks like we're starting to run out of people. Might try Merlyn. Dont think hes been done, and hes one of the few regulars I can think of. But, I'll add a few questions here.

32) How often are you on Ozzu? (lol)

33) Anywhere you'd rather be right this second?

34) Any military history?

35) Favorite food/restraunt?
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The irony
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

If by end of week he hasn't replied, i'm going to pick a regular.
  • onlyican.com
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Hants, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, sos, I have been in hospital for a couple of weeks, just had an operation on my foot.

Long Awaited Answers

1) I found ozzu.com when I started PHP, on google.

I started with asking a lot, now I am on asking, and helping a lot

2) I am british, but moved to the Costa del Sol, with my parents about a week a go (for all you people in cold countries, at 10pm lastg night is was about 30 deg C, and this aint the peak of summer yet

3) Onlyican.com mmmm, well when I purchased my hosting package I got a free.com, I was listening to DMX, and a song, "only i can stop the rain" was available, now I dare use onlyican.com as it is owned by the hosting company, so if i leave my hosting company, i loose onlyican.com, so it is only for testing now.

4) I started of with PHP, I am looking at using ActionScript as well, php and flash togehter looks cool.

5) I have just started with PHP, and was doing it more for personall reasons, I dont practice my skills at work, but it is something I will be looking into, maybe start with freelancing on the side

6) err, ok, I dont really know, and as I said, I just come out of hospital from an operation, so at the moment, I cant walk, dr said, I should be able to weight bare in about a month, so I will come back to that one

7) TigerScripts.com, well, after doing PHP I got good at it, so I wanted to build some scripts, something to do while I was off sick from work (this damn operation), and also to further practice my skills, someone said to me, if you can build a forum, you are ok at programming (Note OK, not excellent

8) I am british, so I lived in the UK for nearly 19 years (I am only 19, nearly 20)
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey that's only 7 answers :P and sorry to hear about the operation hope things are ok now
  • onlyican.com
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry, wanted a break, that happy face is 8 by the way

9) I aint really got a hero, I am boring

10) My life motto is, take a look down every path before walking, you can not always turn back

11) S days, (Weekend), there the 2 main days I always get my freak on

12) No not really, Lost touch with some friends, but hey, live to regret nothing

13) Two Sexy Montitors (I know, but it is my fav thing)

14) Fav food, at the moment, anything, I have been eating spanish hospital food for 2 weeks. I think I would have to say Bangers and Mash

15) Well, I am disabled, born with Club Feet (See ClubFeet.net, my first website), so Driving for me.

16) I have driven to Alicante, partly to explore, and also to see my Nan, who lives up there (its about 5 Hours of motorway driving away)

17) This weekend, mmm, Sleep, Watch DVD's, Wrong week to ask, I was in Hospital, unable to get out of bed

18) CocoRadio.com, I love reggae DanceHall

19) Well, my fingers click a lot, if that counts

20) This is the closests I have to 15 Mins of Fame

21) English, and little Spanish (The hospital staff dont speak english, it was a nightmare)

22) My creditablity is about to go down, I still live with my parents,

23) When I was 5, going to PreSchool. I have memory problems, too much cramming work in.

24) I would say about 5.9

25) I would like to fly, I dont want to always know what people are thinking, but I hate being stuck in traffic jams.
  • onlyican.com
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

26) I am obsessed with making my programming perfect, thats about it, I am too eazy going

27) Dont mind, I am just glad to help people with coding problems, and glad to receive help on my problems

28) Build A Website Packages, where all you do is add txt, and drag and drop, ahhhhhhh,

29) Underwear, cos I dont wanna be nude, unless I am with the lady

30) I am in Spain, Everyone is Honest, go to the Policia Local Station, hand it in, I aint going to try and track them down myself, (If there is something like 2 Grand in there, I might take 10, Depends how rich the family look.

31) I just done 2 weeks without a computer, AHHHHHHHHHHH, I am ok now, I have my machine back.

32) I am norm on OZZU every day, it is my home page

33) The second it was posted here, this second, err, here.

34) My Dad was Navy for a week, he wanted to go travelling. Brother In-Laws dad was a high ranking Army Officer (Dont know what Rank)

35) Said earlier Food, has to be Bangers and Mash

36) hey hey, no more.

Hope this covers everything
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Those were some great answers onlyican.com thank you for sharing and you clubfeet site is very informative. I didn't know this existed until I read your site! Thank you for sharing this with me and you are very brave to have gone through so many operations at such a young age.

You also missed giving us the next GTKY victim :P
  • onlyican.com
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dont feel sorry, it is all good. There is always someone worse off than yourself (Another one of my great life sayings)
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Anchorage, AK

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol, nice answers man. Good luck on bouncing back from the operation! :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 14 posts