GTKY -- SB

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

No more avoiding the subject!

1. You have been a member of OZZU since 2004, tell us how you came across OZZU.

2. You are one of our active contributors to OZZU from overseas. Tell us about your country/city.

3. Are you a student or do you work for the big man? Tell us about it.

4. Age?

5. What are your favorite movies and television shows?

6. Have you travelled much? If so, tell us where and which one was your favorite.

7. What are some of your favorite styles of music and/or bands?

8. Besides posting on OZZU, what are some of your hobbies?

9. Who is your hero?

10. Do you have a favorite meal or restaurant?

11. Do you have any siblings?

12. If you could learn any language in the world, which would you choose and why?

13. List 3 adjectives that best describe you.

14. What accomplishment are you most proud of?

15. Describe your most perfect day.

16. You are stranded on a deserted island and you have the option of having 3 items brought to you which would they be and why?

17. Finish this sentence, "My life's motto is...."

18. Are you religious?

19. Do you believe in the afterlife? If so, what's your belief?

20. On that subject, what's your take on Cryogenics (preserving a human body by deep freezing)

21. Any special talents?

22. Tell us about your high school experience.

23. Would you rather find true love or 1M dollars (or pounds in your case)?

24. Would you rather write the worst book in history or record the worst song?

25. Who is the next GTKY victim?

Please feel free to add your own questions!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• meman
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: London Town , Apples and pears and all that crap

Post 3+ Months Ago

26. What question would you be least likey to answer if it was asked?
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

haha gotcha SB!

27.- Why do you enjoy defacing my avatars?
28.- Cats or Dogs?
29.- Why do you apologize too much in your posts? *lol j/k but if you care to answer
  • katana
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Edinburgh, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

30 - Are you likely to answer any of these questions?
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

31: Does SB stand for Strong Bad ? :D
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. You have been a member of OZZU since 2004, tell us how you came across OZZU.

I really dont know. No doubt looking for some help with something and searching Google brought be to this site. When posting i got some good posts from some people and the next thing i knew i found myself opening up Ozzu whenever i logged on to the internet.

2. You are one of our active contributors to OZZU from overseas. Tell us about your country/city.

Well, I currently live near Aberdeen City in Scotland. Scotland (for those that dont know) is the country just north of England. I live in the middle of nowhere about a 15 minute drive from Aberdeen (the Oil capital of Europe).

3. Are you a student or do you work for the big man? Tell us about it.

I have two jobs. I work during the day for my dads architecture firm doing administrative work and other stuff web related. At some evenings and weekends i work for Blockbuster Entertainment at one of their stores handing out the usual movie and game rentals.

4. Age?

I am 20 years 1 month and 19 days old.

5. What are your favorite movies and television shows?

Not much of a TV program person although i enjoy watching programs like "Later with Jools Holland" and as mentioned in previous topic i love the 24 programs too.

6. Have you travelled much? If so, tell us where and which one was your favorite.

I have travelled to every corner of Scotland, been to England a couple of times and once travelled to Portugal. Apart from that its just been this cold corner of Scotland.

7. What are some of your favorite styles of music and/or bands?

I have a varied style. I am a big fan of Radiohead (only just recently bought some of their albums), i also enjoy listening to styles of music like Blues, Jazz, some Classical, Rock. Really just anything apart from so called "pop" and "dance" music.

8. Besides posting on OZZU, what are some of your hobbies?

Theres life outside Ozzu?

Ah, so there is. Erm...i enjoy driving (when i can...legally) and meeting people. Also enjoy having a drink in the bar now and again with some friends.

9. Who is your hero?

Have never really thought about this before until now. When i think about it i cant really tell you anyone that could ever rival the utter determination to see something through and will power to keep strong despite everything fighting against you that my dad has. For several years he has been under some immence pressure because of some stupid people messing him about and he has fought on and on and on in the name of Justice. That is something i dont think anyone could ever ignore and that is why i would say he is not only my dad, but my hero too.

10. Do you have a favorite meal or restaurant?

I dont really go out for meals. If i was to pick somewhere then it would be either a restruant at a place called Dyce (just outside Aberdeen) called Greentrees. There is also a Chinese Restruant a couple of doors down from my job at Blockbusters that has some good food as well.

11. Do you have any siblings?

Unfortunately. 3 Brothers and a Sister. My brothers are all older than me and my sis is just shy of a year younger.

12. If you could learn any language in the world, which would you choose and why?

Spanish. Then Portuguese...

13. List 3 adjectives that best describe you.

Easy Going, Laid Back, too busy for posts like these :lol:

14. What accomplishment are you most proud of?

Again, not entirely sure. More recently, despite how poor it is, i am pleased with how my personal website has been progressing. Only really been working on it for a few months and thanks to certain members of Ozzu its really starting to take shape. Still has a long way to go though.

15. Describe your most perfect day.

Sitting outside in the sun where the birds are tweeting away and the trees are making a nice soft sound the warmth really comfortable with a soft breeze to take some of the heat away. To complete it, sitting with a very cool glass full of fresh orange juice.

You wanted me to be honest, yeah?

16. You are stranded on a deserted island and you have the option of having 3 items brought to you which would they be and why?

I hate this question. Brings back a bad memory from school. Was asked the same question and whatever i said was really mis-interperited and i was made a fool out of for some few weeks because people enjoyed to take the mickey out of me. To answer the question... a really good book to read... plenty of alcohol... a guitar.

The guitar would be so i could learn it due to the fact i would have nothing else i could do in the days/weeks i would have to live on this island. Book would be something to do when i decide that the guitar would make good firewood (when its cold) and the alcohol would be to help inspire my mind into makeing stupid decisions like buring the guitar rather than the book... :oops:

17. Finish this sentence, "My life's motto is...."

"...to get through this GTKY thread alive"

18. Are you religious?

No. Never really been brought up with religion so its not something i have caught onto. I am sure things will change in the future though.

19. Do you believe in the afterlife? If so, what's your belief?

I do believe we get reincarnated after life. Always had the odd believe that if you are bad in your previous life you will return and live a better life. Dont know where the logic goes into that, but its something i have thought about since i was a wee boy.

20. On that subject, what's your take on Cryogenics (preserving a human body by deep freezing)

Freeze me tomorrow and wake me up when the world encourages woman to wear more revealing clothes :lol: - thats a joke, although it wouldnt be a bad idea. Oh, the immaturity.

21. Any special talents?

None really. Hopefully people can see the talents being that i enjoy to have a laugh now and again and would rather be a good friend than an enemy. Would also really like to think that whenever someone reads or hears me say something they can take it on a good tone rather than negative that some people tend to do.

22. Tell us about your high school experience.

I am trying to forget about it. Whilst i wish i could say it was all fun and everyone loved me and thought i was the best and most respectable person in the world...this isnt the case. I had some good friends but tended to be bullied quite alot and this has resulted in me being a little insecure at times nowadays. I reckon it was about 7 years of bullying...which was most of high school and a little of primary (or elementary, i think the Americans call it).

23. Would you rather find true love or 1M dollars (or pounds in your case)?

True love. No doubt about that. £1 mil could be gained in any way through life and this to a certain extent is something that would be worth living to work towards. True love is something that (in my opinion) really only comes along very seldomly and you should grab your chances with both hands whenever they come about.

24. Would you rather write the worst book in history or record the worst song?

Worst book in history. This way nobody will hear the voice that just embarassed themself.

25. Who is the next GTKY victim?

DEFINATELY has to be Katana. He should have been the next victim after BWM, unfortunately this wasnt the case. Hes a mod as well, all mods should have a GTKY thread before the rest of the members.

26. What question would you be least likey to answer if it was asked?

This one.

27.- Why do you enjoy defacing my avatars?

Its a little fun. I would add though, you are getting better with your avators so its quite annoying trying to deface them as they are too good and it would be uncalled for.

28.- Cats or Dogs?

Cats...no doubts in my mind.

29.- Why do you apologize too much in your posts? *lol j/k but if you care to answer

I guess this goes back to my school years. If i make a mistake or if i am doing something stupid i feel like i should apologise. Just being nice Labrego :D

30 - Are you likely to answer any of these questions?

I wonder...
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for taking the time to answer these SB! They were really fun to read. :D
  • katana
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Edinburgh, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Some good answers there SB! Well, apart from 25. Your honour, I wish to put forward a motion that answer 25 be stricken from the record!
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good answers SB, unfortunately you are not done yet.

31. What goals do you have?
32. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
33. If you had the opportunity to goto the moon, would you do it?
34. Can you explain more why its not legal for you to drive right now? Do you speed?
35. Do you currently have any pets? If so what do you have?
36. If you could meet any member from Ozzu face to face, who would you meet?
37. Are you attracted to any female members at Ozzu? If so who? Be specific ;)
38. If there was one thing you could change in this world, what would you change?
39. Right or left?
40. Up or down?
41. Are you double jointed anywhere?
42. How old were you when you could first tie your shoes?
43. What are the current specs of your computer?
44. What is the weather like there?
45. How did you find racechase?
46. What car do you currently drive? (when you can drive)
47. Should Vegetarians eat animal crackers?
48. Can you freeze anti-freeze ?
49. What does SB stand for?
50. Do you have a favorite thread at ozzu?
51. Do you have a least favorite thread at ozzu?
52. What is your favorite food?
53. Internet Exporer or Firefox?
54. Windows, Linux, or Mac?
55. Pick a number between 1 and 100.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, Joebert did have a question 31 that everyone overlooked. I can answer that. SB does not stand for strong bad, stands for sugar bear, if I remember correctly.
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

I want a piece of this action!

56. If you could be the Ozzu admin for a day, whats the first thing you'd do?
57. You're a pretty big soccer fan, do you play soccer? If so, what position?
58. Whats the most expensive thing you've ever bought?
59. What do you want for Christmas?
60. Whats your New Years resolution?

61. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
62. If a cashier made a mistake and gave you $10 in change instead of $1 would you say anything?
63. Who's your most favourite female celebrity?
64. Whats the worst injury you've ever had?
65. Have you ever cried while watching a movie?
66. Do you have a cell phone? If so, what ringtone do you have it set to?

67. Ever met anyone famous?
68. What's your dream job?
69. Ever woken up in someone else's bed?
70. How many hangovers have you had this year (roughly)?
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOL BMW and daremedy nice onces!
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

613flavah wrote:

Who? hes a German car now?

Just going to attempt those questions in a minute now that i have had a couple of drinks tonight :lol:
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

31: Does SB stand for Strong Bad ? :D

:lol: rather than giving you the true and honest reason for the name. I will refrain from boring you all. Lets just say, it can be whatever you want it to be (unless its rude and insulting...of course)

32. What goals do you have?

Immediate goal would be to be a master of PHP so i can start to work on certain websites that are desperately needing work on and then charge people a nice bit of extra cash so i can leave one of my jobs.

33. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?

5 years? well probably living in a mansion in the middle of nowhere with 3 villas (to let) in Spain and a nice dream home in America or Canada. In 10 years? claiming Job seeker benefits and living on a street in London wishing i had just accepted that £10million for the craigc website.

34. If you had the opportunity to goto the moon, would you do it?

If you asked me if i wanted £10 million my answer would be exactly the same as the above question. For the record...i cant afford to say no.

35. Can you explain more why its not legal for you to drive right now? Do you speed?

Hmm...ok. Did you ask me that question because you were geniunely interested or because you know i lost my licence through speeding and wanted to make me look bad mr German car? :lol: Just joking!

36. Do you currently have any pets? If so what do you have?

I have 2 dogs and a cat. The two dogs are Black Flatcoated Retrievers and...well, lets just say the cat is a cat. I love cats but to name what kind it is? really dont know. Maybe Labrego does...

37. If you could meet any member from Ozzu face to face, who would you meet?

Oh...does it just have to be Ozzu members? i cant think of anyone. Sorry. Although if i get the chance to meet any of you i wouldnt say no to the opportunity. Theres a certain few i would...but thats purely due to their geographical situation.

38. Are you attracted to any female members at Ozzu? If so who? Be specific Wink

Hmm. Depends on how you mean "attracted"? All of the regular female members on Ozzu are pretty cool people. Thinking of someone in particular yourself BMW?

39. If there was one thing you could change in this world, what would you change?

The geographical position of Scotland. I would place it closer to where the sun is. I think the sun avoids this beautiful country...its missing out on alot.

40. Right or left?

Up.

41. Up or down?

Right...confusing, eh?

42. Are you double jointed anywhere?

No. Going to be controversial here, but i am NORMAL.

43. How old were you when you could first tie your shoes?

I still cant. So, estimate that i will be able to do it when i am a master of PHP. Can only focus on one thing...ooo, a bird....sorry, where was i? em...can only focus on one thing at a time.

44. What are the current specs of your computer?

Well, the one i am using at this very second in time (my own personal one i bought a few months ago) has a 1GB RAM, 60GB HD, not sure on graphics card...but its alright, em...1.6Ghz i think. When i bought the laptop on 1st October it was just a 256MB RAM computer. So just last week upgraded it to the 1GB. It also just had XP Home on it originally and that was just upgraded to XP Pro too.

45. What is the weather like there?

Not snowing. Just cold and summery. When i say summery i mean its rain and dull and overcast like it is for about 11 months of the year here. The other month might have the odd sunny warm day.

46. How did you find racechase?

I found Racechase through ATNO/TW's Boasting Rights. He has a link at the bottom of the page which took me to the site. Since then i visit every now and then.

47. What car do you currently drive? (when you can drive)

I currently drive a Renault Clio. Its about 10 years old, but its gets me (or at least it did get me) from A to B. I have my driving test in Feb so hopefully i will get to drive that nice wee car again!

48. Should Vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Em, i think you have had more to drink than i have.

49. Can you freeze anti-freeze ?

See above.

50. What does SB stand for?

See Question 31!

51. Do you have a favorite thread at ozzu?

No, each thread serves some great purpose and that on its own makes it a great thread.

52. Do you have a least favorite thread at ozzu?

Erm...this one?

53. What is your favorite food?

I love Pastas and some Chinese food. Nothing favoured really.

54. Internet Exporer or Firefox?

1 year ago the answer would have been Internet Explorer and "What is Firefox?". Now the answer is Firefox and "anyone that still uses IE needs to live a little".

55. Windows, Linux, or Mac?

Only ever used Windows. So i am afraid thats my final answer.

56. Pick a number between 1 and 100.

57. If you could be the Ozzu admin for a day, whats the first thing you'd do?

erm...again wont tell you what i would do. I will say something i would do though. Delete the Test forum. I still dont see the point in it.

58. You're a pretty big soccer fan, do you play soccer? If so, what position?

I dont play "soccer" but love the sport and love following it. I did play "soccer" for Charity in May this year at Hampden Park (Scotlands national "soccer" stadium) which was a fantastic feeling. Played against a Scotland legend (and current Scottish Premier League manager) and played alongside another Legend. Cost me alot of money , it was worth it though.

59. Whats the most expensive thing you've ever bought?

It was my laptop. Just a couple of months ago and it just cost me all of £500. Not alot of money, but its the most i have ever paid on one item. I am thinking about saving some money for a new car though. Might spend £3-4000 on a new car someday soon.

60. What do you want for Christmas?

My two front teeesh.

61. Whats your New Years resolution?

To get a girlfriend. Been single for too long.

62. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Are you drinking alcohol like Mr German car is?

63. If a cashier made a mistake and gave you $10 in change instead of $1 would you say anything?

Yes. I would ask for £10.

64. Who's your most favourite female celebrity?

I am going to have to say Jessica Alba. I love that sig of yours daremedy.

65. Whats the worst injury you've ever had?

Not really had a bad injury. I Sprained my ankle when i fell down skiing once. That was YEARS ago though.

66. Have you ever cried while watching a movie?

No. I am male.

67. Do you have a cell phone? If so, what ringtone do you have it set to?

Its currently set to Franz Ferdinand - Do you want to?. Been like that for a few months now.

68. Ever met anyone famous?

Never met anyone famous as such, but i was within arms length of English Comedian Jim Davidson. And as mentioned previously, i also met some legendary Scotland "soccer" players.

69. What's your dream job?

Hugh Hefners.

70. Ever woken up in someone else's bed?

Yes, but not in the sense of "i was majorly drunk last night and met someone...dont know their name or anything...and here i am in their bed wondering what the fiddle-sticks has happened"?

71. How many hangovers have you had this year (roughly)?

Only one. I'm not that big a drinker, but there was one night when i decided that i would drink like there was no tomorrow and also pick up a cigarette too. Needless to say, the only thing that has continued since then is the drinking of Vodka and Cokes :lol:
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

SB wrote:
613flavah wrote:

Who? hes a German car now?
LOL! :lol:. The fun doesn't end! :D
72. Your favourite programming language
73. Years of experience in computers
74. Favourite Website
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

75. Number of times today you've avoided loading this thread to not have to see any more questions? :)
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

72. Your favourite programming language

There is only really one i am familier with. By reading previous answers you might have guessed i am a fan of PHP.

73. Years of experience in computers

Sorry...Have i had years of experience in computers? you'll have to excuse me, but irregardless of how often i look at that post FF i cant help but not see the question. Lets assume i am right then, yes. I have been using computers since i was pretty young. Been on the internet quite regularly for about 4-5 years and signed up to my first Online Discussion Forum EXACTLY 2 years before joining Ozzu. Its quite funny how the 16th of November is the sign up day :lol:

74. Favourite Website

I have different favourite websites. But to be completely biased i will say my own. This way i wont be offending nobody here. I wont link it as, unlike some people, i am not a big fan of adding links to personal sites to posts as its a sign of someone trying to spam their site. That includes the sig...but rules are rules and most people stick to them except the odd spammer.
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

75. Number of times today you've avoided loading this thread to not have to see any more questions? :)

Erm, however many times i have left a reply since getting home from the pub. Every time i leave a reply there is a question. Please let me breathe...
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Haha, great answers. But for 73, I meant, "Years of experience programming" or "Years of experience doing websites" etc
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sorry, can't resist!
76. Ever gotten a computer virus? If so, what and how many?
  • Zwirko
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: 55° N, 3° W

Post 3+ Months Ago

76. Why aren't you playing Sokker Manger yet?
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

76. Ever gotten a computer virus? If so, what and how many?

I have had countless amount of viruses from various sources. Probably the most annoying thing in the world.

77. Why aren't you playing Sokker Manger yet?

Because you are not holding a gun to my head.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

78. Do you celebrate Christmas? If you do, do you do it on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

79. What are you doing for NYE?
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

78. Do you celebrate Christmas? If you do, do you do it on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

I celebrate Christmas...grudgingly. Not to bore you on my real reasons. For the last few years i have celebrated christmas (as in gift unwrapping) just after midnight on Christmas Eve/day (morning). Usually wait until Santa has gone up the chimney and then its a case of seeing what has been left.

79. What are you doing for NYE?

That has yet to be determined. Not the designated driver this year...which is a relief :lol:
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great job so far, but........ I'm not done with you yet. :twisted:

80. Have you ever borrowed something and not returned it?
81. What do you think of Blockbuster's new "No Late Fees" deal?
82. Ever been slapped by a girl? If so, did you kind of enjoy it?
83. Do you forgive and forget or plan for revenge?
84. Who are your best real life and online friends?

85. What are you hiding under your bed?
86. Ever build something by hand that you're proud of?
87. Can you make a fire without a match stick?
88. Are you afraid of the dark?
89. Have you ever donated to charity?

90. Do you get upset when people call football "soccer"? :D
91. Can you beat me in a staring contest? Ready? Go! :shock:
92. Briefly describe the meaning of life.
93. Have you bought/sold something on Ebay?
94. What cologne do you wear?
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

#92 is SO easy, although, there is a more appropriate number for this one ;)
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

80. Have you ever borrowed something and not returned it?

In a way yes. But not deliberately.

81. What do you think of Blockbuster's new "No Late Fees" deal?

That only applies in the USA. And it is this (among other things) that has resulted in the company in America to go Bankrupt. There is talk of the Company in American filing for bankruptsy. Not to worry though, the other stores around the world will be OK as far as i am aware.

82. Ever been slapped by a girl? If so, did you kind of enjoy it?

Never been slapped by a girl. I respect them too much for them to want to hit me :D

83. Do you forgive and forget or plan for revenge?

Depending on the seriousness of the issue. If someone really does something that winds me up i might try and get some sort of revenge. Other than that its usually forgive and forget.

84. Who are your best real life and online friends?

Well, i could give you names but that would be of no use to you.

85. What are you hiding under your bed?

Under my bed is probably a huge nest of spiders. Its been a while since i have hoovered under there as its not something you can get a hoover under easily without physically moving the bed.

86. Ever build something by hand that you're proud of?

Well...no. Not that i was proud of. There was once at school i built a stand where cups could be hung on and i was a bit pleased with it. When i look at it now i wonder why it never went in the fire. Maybe if you give me this as a forth item on the island?

87. Can you make a fire without a match stick?

Yes. With a lighter.

88. Are you afraid of the dark?

In a way. Its hard, but i just have to deal with it.

89. Have you ever donated to charity?

The soccer game at Hampden required me to pay £400 towards charity. So, yes.

90. Do you get upset when people call football "soccer"? :D

Not really. If i did then i wouldnt be a member of Boasting Rights.

91. Can you beat me in a staring contest? Ready? Go! :shock:

I havn't winked in a few years now. So already beating you.

92. Briefly describe the meaning of life.

Live life to the full and battle on when life tackles you when you are at your weakest. Something insperational like that.

93. Have you bought/sold something on Ebay?

Never really used Ebay. I've had a few accounts for several years but never really considered using the service as i find Amazon does the same job and can be more reliable.

94. What cologne do you wear?

I am a Hugo Boss person. Love any of that cologne. If i dont have access to that, then Simple BO does the job. Maybe this is why i am still single?
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Axe wrote:
#92 is SO easy, although, there is a more appropriate number for this one ;)

LMAO! Well said.
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm all questioned out SB, good job and great (and funny) responses. Just stay away from Jessica Alba, I called dibbs on her first. ;)
  • Funny_Fuzz
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

95. Do you use MSN?
96. How many email accounts do you have?
97. Who's your favourite moderator at Ozzu?
98. What's your worst memory from school?
99. What's your favourite colour?
100. If you had to choose another country to live in, where would you go?
101. What's your favourite movie and book.
102. Do you prefer Christmas or Easter more?
103. Who's the next GTKY victim after Katana
104. Would you rather die from getting struck by lightning or drowing in water?
105. Have you ever stolen anything?
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 58 posts