GTKY - tastysite

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

A fairly new user, let's get to know them!

1. Tell us how you came across OZZU.

2. What is Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England like?

3. Your profile states that you have just started getting into web design. Why did you choose this path?

4. What are you up to this coming weekend?

5. What was the most daring or embarassing thing you've ever done?

6. What is this site all about? http://www.ilovetoplay.co.uk/

7. How many hours a day do you spend online?

8. Who is your hero?

9. Finish this sentence "My life's motto is..."

10. Tell us about the book you're currently reading or just finished reading.

11. Spam us. Give us a few sites you think we should visit.

12. What's the meaning behind your nickname?

13. Tell us something about yourself that we might find surprising.

14. What is to your immediate right?

15. How tall are you?

16. Guilty pleasures & bad habits (cigarettes, gum, candy, etc) Give us the dirt!

17. Real tree or artificial?

18. Any useless talents? (double jointed, tongue can touch nose, fart noises from your armpits, etc)

19. Fave xmas gift received as a child?

20. Worst xmas gift you ever received?

21. Tell us about your pets, if you have any.

22. Fave thing to eat during the xmas holidays?

23. Vacation destinations: At the beach, in the mountains or in the desert?

24. If you could move to another country, which would it be and why?

25. Showers or baths?

26. Morning person or night owl?

27. Would you rather have a small apartment with a spectacular view of the harbour or a large country estate with no neighbors?

28. What were you doing right before you logged into Ozzu?

29. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a 24 hour period, which would it be?

30. Fave holiday? (xmas, easter, NYE, etc)

Post more questions everyone.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

No one wants to post questions?
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

I was actually hoping they'd answer your's first so I could do a follow up...
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

31. Why is google chrome your browser of choice?

32. If you were being forced to do one of these, which would it be: sky diving, bungee jumping, or setting a motorcycle land speed record?

33. Do you know how to swim?

34. Were you ever caught picking your nose?

35. If you were going to dye your hair a wild obnoxious color, what would it be?

36. If you could get a big detailed colorful tattoo, what would it be?

37. What day of the week were you born?

38. Ever scared s***less by a taxi cab driver?

39. What is your biggest pet peeve?

40. Do you hate clowns or love clowns?
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Strange, tasty site was super active on here and as soon as I posted this, he/she disappeared LOL
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

...commitment issues? did we come on too strong? :D

seriously though - I know I haven't been around that much lately, but I don't seem to see any 'serious' newcomers...... it's mostly the old gang plus the one-shot newbies....
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

These GTKY can be quite scary lol
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Tasty posted on Dec. 09

Maybe they just don't read the General category. (?)
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

maybe one of the mods should send them a note saying they're being GTKY'd............
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I sent Tasty a yet to be read PM last nite. I bet they'll get it later this afternoon. :D
  • tastysite
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol I'm here! I have a job and its a lot of questions to ask so here goes... o dam what were the questons hang on I will open a new window!
And its "he" by the way!

--

A fairly new user, let's get to know them!

1. Tell us how you came across OZZU. Well I did a search on google for somthing along the lines of web designer forums and ozzu was right at the top! Of corse back then all I knew about web sites was that html was used and so was something called css but times change! :lol:

2. What is Brighouse, West Yorkshire, England like? Well its small boring and er er...wet its near a town worth going to called Huddersfield which has shops your might want to go into! Brighosue as a 2 games stores and a woollies (that is closing down of coarse)

3. Your profile states that you have just started getting into web design. Why did you choose this path? Well I have a friend thats about 12 and he is a wiz at it and I always thorght how come he can do it and I carn't and I WAS intrested in it so I signed up here and started taking classer's and now I can make websites and there OK but I do need to get flash!

4. What are you up to this coming weekend? Well that a hard one I will probley go to the cinema in Huddersfield and go get people Xmas gifts as I have not got anyone anything yet! Last minute shopping

5. What was the most daring or embarassing thing you've ever done? Well a few years back now I went to switzland skiing and when I was doing some skiing(Which was mostly me falling down the slope but you get the idea) there was an averlansh not a big on but it seemed to be huge at the time, and me and my friend diseyeded to race it down the slope which was not going to happen but I don't have that much experience of snow in England it just rains here, and we did more or less manage it for a bit and I wasn't killed!

6. What is this site all about? http://www.ilovetoplay.co.uk/ well its a gemes website for flash games not that anyone goes on it I am updating it now so its not working at the mo!

7. How many hours a day do you spend online? o about 3-4 mostly just looking at sites source codes and using the code! and playing on newgrounds.com

8. Who is your hero? O Bill Bailey, a comic for anyone who does not know

9. Finish this sentence "My life's motto is..." find out if there are any cheat codes for it!

10. Tell us about the book you're currently reading or just finished reading. Well I am re-reading all the disk world books "therif of time"

11. Spam us. Give us a few sites you think we should visit. [b]http://cheddarvision.tv/-the most boring interesting site ever! ok http://www.archive.org/web/web.php you probs all know about it but your can see the sites of today log ago like google[/b]

12. What's the meaning behind your nickname? If I ever do start a web business that's what I will name it. That or borg!

13. Tell us something about yourself that we might find surprising. I can fly a plane, not a big airliner but just a small 130

14. What is to your immediate right? My cat who wants feeding

15. How tall are you? This tall...o you can not see me well im 180cm I did it with a ruler just now

16. Guilty pleasures & bad habits (cigarettes, gum, candy, etc) Give us the dirt! o yes candy (Or as its called in England chocolate). But not the white stuff cos that's nasty

17. Real tree or artificial? artificial cos then it wont die and I wont have to look after it.

18. Any useless talents? (double jointed, tongue can touch nose, fart noises from your armpits, etc) Well I can do the Spock thing, you know "Live long and prosper" no one else I know can do it

19. Fave xmas gift received as a child? My Xbox

20. Worst xmas gift you ever received? Money, Im sorry but you have to be able to come up with something better then that! still moneys NICE. Luckily I have never got a xmas jumper!

21. Tell us about your pets, if you have any. I have 2 pets a cat that is boring and eats my plastic xmas tree and is then sick and my guinea pig who is boring and just sits in the same place all day and frightens my cat who is a wimp

22. Fave thing to eat during the xmas holidays? Choc orange but not terky cos I don't eat meat so the whole xmas lunch thing is kind of lost on me

23. Vacation destinations: At the beach, in the mountains or in the desert? Im happy so long as I am not camping and am not in France not that there is anything wrong with France but is all very big with a lot of noting to fill out the gaps and there is never anyone around cos they all go to sleep in the day. But I would be very glad to spend all my days away in Florida in the Everglades which I have only been to 2 times

24. If you could move to another country, which would it be and why? USA cos its got so much different places to go without having to learn a new language from snow up north to sun in Florida which I said above

25. Showers or baths? baths but Im killing the world how sad!

26. Morning person or night owl? well I stay up late and lie in so night thankyou very much.

27. Would you rather have a small apartment with a spectacular view of the harbour or a large country estate with no neighbors? apartment I would like to be near the rest of the world

28. What were you doing right before you logged into Ozzu? watching star trek

29. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a 24 hour period, which would it be? Smell so I could still work and stuff where as you need sight and hearing to work really don't you.

31. Why is google chrome your browser of choice? cos google made it I spose it a kind of brand name but I like it and it looks clean and you can search from the URL bar which is nice - sounds like I am selling it

32. If you were being forced to do one of these, which would it be: sky diving, bungee jumping, or setting a motorcycle land speed record?Ski diving as its the jumping out part thats hard and then you just fall I woud just fall of the motorcycle and get killed and bungee jumping would be a bit samie you know up and down up and down etc

33. Do you know how to swim? Yes

34. Were you ever caught picking your nose? Well who as not been

35. If you were going to dye your hair a wild obnoxious color, what would it be? blue - and then people would just go "O look at that prat with blue hair"

36. If you could get a big detailed colorful tattoo, what would it be?
A skull to make me look hard even if im not

37. What day of the week were you born? Friday and I know that of the top of my head for some sad reason

38. Ever scared s***less by a taxi cab driver? Well you do get the odd few don't you still its the ones that spend more time talking rather then driving you have to watch out for

39. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who have no idea how to use the computer there working on and wont except any help

40. Do you hate clowns or love clowns? Well there a bit odd dotn you think and not funny

--

:o Wow you read all of it yay wow! :mrgreen:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts