• Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

Happy birthday bro :D
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you guys, I was having fun yesterday and didn't saw this. Its good to see all of you are having a great and wonderful life, just as much as I do hehe but I still miss the old days of fun around here :D

Thanks for remembering my birthday, cheers! and God bless you all
  • SB
  • Genius
  • Loc: Aberdeen, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

LAbrego wrote:
Thank you guys, I was having fun yesterday and didn't saw this. Its good to see all of you are having a great and wonderful life, just as much as I do hehe but I still miss the old days of fun around here :D

Thanks for remembering my birthday, cheers! and God bless you all

There is plenty of fun around here. Unfortunately for you it is at your expense and is in the "Lets all Laugh at Labrego" forum, which funnily enough you're not a member of.

I'll never forget the reaction i got to the topic i started there where i stated that i'd pull a practical joke and PM you saying that you're age was 64 and not 46. I copied your reply to it and every single member replied with a :lol: or a boring "LOL". It was particularly funny when i got the odd "LMAOAL" (translates to Laughing my ass off at Labrego, something that is well known amongst the community).

I hope that i've not broken a golden rule on Ozzu that states that i shouldn't share the knowledge of this forum to you. I also hope you take this information lightly and don't over-react... because if you do i genuinely think the hundreds of LMAOAL posts full of laughter won't amount to the level of laughter caused by this reaction.

Have a great 79th birthday year and enjoy every single second of it... just don't try to enjoy it as much as we will in the secret forum because it is literally impossible.

:D
  • LAbrego
  • brego from LA
  • Web Master

Post 3+ Months Ago

WHAAAT!!??? I knew you were hiding somewhere! Now I know why my ears were so hot and burning!

:lol: LMAOAMS (Laughing my ass off at myself)
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

LAbrego wrote:
Now I know why my ears were so hot and burning!

Pretty sure that was just the Mexican summer Luis 8)
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

LOL! Hope you had a great birthday Labrego.

SB, you weren't supposed to say anything, as that is probably our most popular hidden forum here :D
  • SB
  • Genius

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bigwebmaster wrote:
SB, you weren't supposed to say anything, as that is probably our most popular hidden forum here :D

You need to catch up with the forum Brian. You've obviously not seen the post started earlier on today (on page 2 of topics, as forum is so popular) called "Lets tell Labrego" where i've requested that we tell Luis about this forum. I wanted to let him know because i thought he would flip out... thus emphasizing the hysteria surrounding this whole forum. So far nothing appears to have happened, minus an exciting "WHAAAT!!???"... but i know it's eating away at him.

I don't want to put him under more pressure though, it can't be good being 94 years old :wink:
  • Poly
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Same place you left me.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Happy Birthday! Hope your enjoying it. I'm sitting here with a glass of wine and a bowl of Fruit Loops, so I'll pretend the glass of wine was for you.
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Happy Birthday Mate :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts