AT&T has 4G network

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Believe it or not (if you care) American phone service AT&T will have 4G network. The only reason I'm making this post is that other AT&T users and everyone else I met don't know about it, and so set on their opinion that AT&T doesn't have 4G network, that they spend 30 minutes telling me that AT&T doesn't even after a glance at the AT&T site that says they do. I've already seen commercials about it at HULU (or so I think)... that is what got me interested actually.

I learned that AT&T will have 4G rolling out sometimes in 2011. I bet that is when the iPhone 4GS will be coming out :lol: :roll:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Satwant
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Bangalore

Post 3+ Months Ago

IS this a Monday Fool ( April Fool) Joke :)
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

No :D I'm not saying it has it yet as I don't know the release date, and when I search for the release date, it tells me 2011 and that's it...

Here's a search result

ATT.com tells me it would be mid-2011... that is when iPhone 5 (or the 4gs not sure which) is coming out :P Here's the rumors.

Another att.com page... ATT hopes to have 4G support nationwide (everywhere) by 2013. I am looking forward to that :D
  • Satwant
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Bangalore

Post 3+ Months Ago

Really Cool Story, In my country 3g boom is come to us in past year or so. And 4G( which is 10 times better then 3G) is ready to come. Full Cheer :P :lol: :P .
Thanks for story Dude

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts