I HATE FINALS!!!

• shatter2day
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: N.Y.

Post 3+ Months Ago

They are so bad. I dont understand why teachers tell you to work hard all year and do well on the final. ALL OF THE FINALS ARE AT THE SAME TIME!!! I literally have 4 finals in two days! Ridiculous! :evil: I don't even know how i survive every year its nuts. If people want us to do good the finals would be spread out giving ample time for work. oh well, wish me luck getting through all this........
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

i have 7 finals over the span of 4 days...
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Anchorage, AK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dang, good luck both of you........ I think that I have 5 finals over 2 days. Somthin like that. I just wish that they werent worth so much of your grade. Why work so hard all year just to end up failing the final and having to retake the class(not aying im goona but....)? I think that all the A students shouldnt have to take the final!
:) Its worth wishin for...........
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

i wouldnt mind so much if you wernt tested on stuff from the begining of the year... thats just not fair...
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah..... no kidding. Math isnt so hard, because it all just builds on itself, but stuff like psycology or science. COMMON!!!!
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

english... *shudders* ya, lets try to remeber all the stuff we read 6 months ago, and allt he in-deapth analysis for it too...
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thats the part I hate, especially when its a really crappy teacher who doesnt want YOUR in depth analysis, but HER in depth analysis. I hate that......... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • Cae
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

i love my math teacher... she spends half the class explaining something everyone already gets, and then gets pissed off when someone asks a question that doest exactly relate to what she is explaining, and by the time she done explaining everything we already know class is over... and then she gets pissed off because the entire class fails the test (yes, the entire class failed a test, i checked)... horrid teacher...
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

lol. That blows. I have had to retake a class because of that, and they actaully put me with the SAME teacher, then when I complained, they laughed about how much she sucked and moved me to a different one. jeeze..........
  • shatter2day
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

that stinks a lot. now i hear your stories i feel better, caus my classes started in January and the finals are now. I just hate having to review for mulitiple tests caus then i get the information confused sometimes
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yeah, thast always a pain. I know a couple of rich guys that are taking college real slow, so that they can spread there classes out. I personally dont think its a good idea, but whatever....... :)
  • IH8Purple
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Somewhere on Google Earth

Post 3+ Months Ago

Smokenjoe wrote:
all the A students shouldnt have to take the final!

it used to be (in Ontario atleast) way back in the day, if you had over 80%(?) going into the final, it is optional to take it.
  • Smokenjoe
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow............I'm stunned. I think jealous is more the term. Too bad its not like that anymore. Dang.
  • Miss_Bee
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Eagle Vale, Sydney (Campbo Chickadee)

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good luck to all of you doing your finals!

I never went to highschool but when I was doing my graduation year, I had 8 exams in 5 days.
Somehow I managed to get top ten percent in the state for computers when all I did was play solitare all year :|

I started University but took the wrong track with a bad crowd an TOTALLY regret it now!!
  • musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

...as the saying goes, knowledge is power.

you will always have test papers in life to pass, its something that will never stop even once you finish school...

just make sure you are prepared, motivate yourself to learn whats asked of you and when the question is asked you will always have an answer, if they say its wrong, learn whats the right answer and continue on your way.

...life is a big school, there are grades, bullies and lunch breaks ... and if you keep your eyes, ears and mind open you will learn alot and pass it with flying colours.

good luck with your finals! :D

Rose
  • BlueHat
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: Cyprus

Post 3+ Months Ago

musik wrote:
...as the saying goes, knowledge is power.

you will always have test papers in life to pass, its something that will never stop even once you finish school...

Rose

I agree with that.... well then good luck.
  • rtm223
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

very true music. For all of you moaning, when I did my A levels last year I got dumped with 12hours of exams over two days - 4 pairs of 1.5hr exams. Now that sucked!
  • Willy
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Willy

Post 3+ Months Ago

Could be worse.... You could have NO finals and work for a living :oops:
  • Nego
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Chicago

Post 3+ Months Ago

Meh, this year has been very good to me. I only have like 3 finals I have to take this year and its not like I need to study for Calculus or Physics. Only thing I really need to study for is Latin because I havnt done 1 thing in that class all year and Im really hurting over it.
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

*shoots CSE and MAT*
  • whatlikesit12345
  • Guru
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

all i know is i have 2 more exames over 5 days. Then come this friday im out of school for the summer
  • shatter2day
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I finished my finals! thanks for all the luck, i really like the

"knowledge is power"

I want to be a teacher hopefully someday and i really liked that. Well i give you all luck to those who still have tests to get through, it is so relieving, to finally finish all of these tests!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
  • Liquescence
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: Queens, NY

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just took my calculus 2 final..... shoot me... please....

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 23 posts