I Hate Waiting.

• kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is agonizing. I have a database with all the student information for my school on a crappy old piece of junk server. The vendor that supports the software that lets my users interface with the database are going to host that application and database for me from now on. So I made an A record in my dns to create a subdomain for my users to go to, and yesterday we did a dry run on doing the dump of my database and sending it to them and everything went A-Ok hunky doory. We did the for real dump and send today...51 minutes ago...I emailed them to make sure they got it and they said they are working on it. This waiting is almost as bad as at the dentist office when the assistant looks at your teeth and says "Dr So-and-so will be in with you shortly" and you wait and wait and wait forever staring up at the ceiling.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Call them up and yell like you're someone really important. About what, I don't know. You're not going to make any friends, but it will get done quicker. :)
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

No more waiting. For some reason it took close to 4 hours but its all hot diggity now.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

alanwalters wrote:
No just you ,i think nobody would like it happen .As for me ,yesterday,when i try to login my blog web site,the result is that it can not be found.What should i do ? Waiting .

If the problem persists, you might want to start a new thread for it.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts