Hell

• Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Read this article and listen to the audio there... is that what they say it is or is that a manufactured sound?

But if that's true, and I'm a religious person, then I think it's time to go to church a bit more often...
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'll go ahead and call it BS.

I'm putting it in the file with the flat earth, Mother Mary appearing in toast and the faked moon landing.
  • kc0tma
  • o|||||||o
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Trout Creek, MT

Post 3+ Months Ago

I use to think the fake moon landing conspiracies are stupid, but the other day I heard some writer on NPR talking about how he debunks theories like that and it got me thinking. If we could develop the technology to land on the moon in only a few short years back in the 1960's, why is it such a difficult thing to do today? Theoretically speaking, couldn't NASA take the blueprints and schematics for the old rockets and landers and stuff and then just rebuild them using modernized technology? They're trying to figure out a whole "new" way to get there, but really just reinventing the wheel and that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
  • dyfrin
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: WI

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not sure on this audio.. /shrug.

As far as moon landing debate..

Can you trust what is on tv?

I am not for debunking it, but to just think through how difficult it would have been to stage it..

one feed, to nasa, then distributed to all the stations...
  • digitalMedia
  • a.k.a. dM
  • Genius
  • Loc: SC-USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Kind of like Sheboygan, Wisconson. I'm pretty sure it doesn't really exist. I mean, I see it on maps and on TV and even on maps.google.com, but I've never been there.

It's obviously so easy to fake maps and stuff. If someone tells me they have been there or even live there now, that just indicates that they're part of the conspiracy.

:lol:

I'm still 100% sure the audio file is BS. It sounds like the background noise from cellphone.
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I didn't realize I have been this timid when I listened to the audio, I actually felt frightened. Although it may not be real, just troubling.
  • ATNO/TW
  • Super Moderator
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: Woodbridge VA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well the first time I heard this exact story was at least about 10 years ago or more. Let's put it this way it isn't the first time it's been around.

Not to put a damper on the typical debates that go along with stories like this, but that's all this is, really; just another of the internet's frequently passed along stories.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/d/ ... lfacts.htm

Not to mention 14.4 kilometers only "scratches" the continental crust.
Continental crust: 0.374% of Earth's mass; depth of 0-50 kilometers (0 - 31 miles). http://www.solarviews.com/eng/earthint.htm
It doesn't even come close to the hot "hellish" interior of the earth, which would be more along the lines of about 6,000 kilometers to the earth's center.

In other words, this part couldn't possibly be true since 14.4 km is nowhere near the center
Quote:
According to the story, the geologists were dumbfounded. After they had drilled several kilometers through the earth's crust, the drill bit suddenly began to rotate wildly. 'There is only one explanation,' said Dr Azzacov. 'The deep center of the earth is hollow!' The report continued:

The second surprise was the high temperature they discovered in the earth's center. 'The calculations indicate the given temperature was about 1,100 degrees Celsius, or over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit,' Azzacov pointed out. 'This is far more then we expected. It seems almost like an inferno of fire is brutally going on in the center of the earth.'
  • jflynn
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Baker City, Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

It does sound like a crappy cell phone ina crouded place.

I love reading these little stories and how people actually believe in them......
  • uptownnerd
  • Born
  • Born
  • uptownnerd

Post 3+ Months Ago

You must google for NDE and read those stories from one of the many websites there... it's terrific..

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts