help

• awkawe
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Dayton

Post 3+ Months Ago

i dont know whether this is the right place for my question if yes help me out if not direct me to the right place

well i want to make a compressed avi file from an uncompresed avi file using my custom video and audio formats

i have made the audio and video encoder DMO which are not the conventinal one ..i mean the audio and video formats are my custom one

now to check whether my DMOS are working FINE i made the corresponding DECODER DMOS

now for checking the ENCODER DMOS i tried the follwing things

1) for checking the encoder DMO for audio i gave a wav source->audio encoder dmo- >decoder dmo->audio renderer

this works fine
2) when i try to write the audio in the avi conatiner like this

wav source->encoder dmo->avi mux->a.avi(filewriter)
now when i try to run the above graph it gives me the error saying that "the graph cannot change state"
i need help to solve this thing

3)for checking my video encoder .........i did

uncompressed avi->avisplitter->video encoderDMO->video decoder DMo->videorender
and audio directly to the audio rendere from the output of avi splitter

now the video is played very slowly as compared to the audiobut the audi is played at the desired pace.i mean there is no sync

4) now when i try to do the other way that try to rrnder the video directly from the avi splitter
uncompressed avi->avisplitter->audio encoderDMO->audio decoder DMo->audiorenderer
and video directly to the video renderer
now wot happens is that the audio breaks and video is also played slowly until the audio is completed and then the video isplayed very fast

i hope i have made things clear and now i want to findout the problems and try to correct them
please help me out
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

bump, if its allowed !!
suzie.
:)
  • awkawe
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey wot was that .............

those forums werent related to the questions that i had asked
  • suzie
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, i always go to "unanswerd posts" when i come to ozzu, yours was unanswered from previous day, by "bumping" your post some one would see it, and hopefully answer it for you...when i bumped it i would have expected it to go to the forums again where you posted!
I was doing you a favor !!
suzie.
:o

As you say you may be in the wrong forum when you posted the message, i believe you were in "discussions" to help you out yet again, maybe this forum:
http://www.ozzu.com/forum33.html
:)
  • Axe
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: Sub-level 28

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think awkawe didn't understand the concept of bumping, and I believe the wrong forums reference was relating to those in your sig :)
  • awkawe
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

well yes iam unware of wot bumping is and i did misundertand ur signature ..........i thought ur signature as the links for me .......as a solution to my question

well thanx suzie for bumping ............which seems to be a way to attract people's attention and help me out

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts