How do I find the physical location of a website owner?

• catwoman
  • Born
  • Born
  • catwoman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello Everyone,
I have done a search to locate the actual location of a website owner. What I have found is that GoDaddy is the proxy server in AZ but the website itself says the owner is in Louisiana. Is there anyway to find this out? The website address is voodoohex. I appreciate any info you can share. I just need to know if this is accurate or a scam.

Thank you!
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well how do we know you're not a crazy ex-girlfriend stalker or something ?

I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight knowing I might have sealed an innocent persons doom.
  • catwoman
  • Born
  • Born
  • catwoman

Post 3+ Months Ago

Guess you don't. But if you are able to help, the reason is because the website of voodoohex is listed on the rip off report and there are posts stating it is a hoax. They talk about IP address and where they are located is the same as the blog author for mythral the mystic. I was just trying to find out if any of the information had any truth to it. And yes, I believe in spells etc.
  • dyfrin
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: WI

Post 3+ Months Ago

best way is to email the person and pretend you are a girl who got an address wrong.
Then start chatting with them frequently asking things like what they like to eat.
Take note of all the restaraunts they name and search and cross reference which is all in one area.. or just keep playing along.

Then ask them what kind of cable they have because your channels stink, you will then know the service provider.

Then ask them whats fun in their town to do..

Finally go on flickr, find a pic of a girl and send it to them saying you are goign to be on a trip with your friends and might go through their area and to hook up.

Then cast a spell to make yourself look like that girl you picked and find out all you need.
  • SpooF
  • ٩๏̯͡๏۶
  • Bronze Member
  • Loc: Richland, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You scare me dyfrin...
  • George L.
  • Bronze Member
  • Bronze Member
  • George L.
  • Loc: Malaysia

Post 3+ Months Ago